Justin Goody's Sponsored Journal: Featuring NextLight & Dope Seeds Gelato & Zkittlez

The leaves of the Gelato definitely have a thicker/waxier feel to them. And with a slight curl it's telling me that it's had plenty of food (and water) for now. The Zkittles is topped and has responded very positively. It is already on track to being the bigger plant. Temps are holding around 35F outside which puts the garage in the low 60's, the tents in the high 60's low 70's.
DS Day 19.JPG

Thank you again to our sponsors- @NextLight and @Dope-Seeds.com for making this all happen and providing such beautiful specimens.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and staying safe!

The leaves of the Gelato definitely have a thicker/waxier feel to them. And with a slight curl it's telling me that it's had plenty of food (and water) for now. The Zkittles is topped and has responded very positively. It is already on track to being the bigger plant. Temps are holding around 35F outside which puts the garage in the low 60's, the tents in the high 60's low 70's.
DS Day 19.JPG

Thank you again to our sponsors- @NextLight and @Dope-Seeds.com for making this all happen and providing such beautiful specimens.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and staying safe!
Looking good!

They are definitely expressing their differences, and also growing at a slightly different pace. Zkittles is way out front so far, with Gelato still showing a slight curl. A few days may change all that as we know. The Zkittles is just about ready to start its training, which may begin today.

Fabric pots are semi new to me, so I am slightly inexperienced watering in them. Also training may be a bit of a different challenge, as I usually put my wires through holes I drilled in the plastic pots. I'll have to improvise just a little here and figure a different route.
Slightly out of the comfort zone using new light, pots, and seeds all in colder temps- but it seems to be working out pretty well so far. They have the look of happy plants, that's all I can hope for at this point.
DS Day 21.JPG

Those are some happy looking plants indeed!!

I usually put my wires through holes I drilled in the plastic pots. I'll have to improvise just a little here and figure a different route.
Try binder clips on the fabric pots to use as tie down points, relatively cheap and able to be reused, and relocated if needed!

@Mr. Sauga would recommend grommets but he has a best-in-class grommet gun. The rest of us use binder clips. :)
If I said it once, I've said it two times at least. Grommets are going mainstream baby. Shares have skyrocketed with that company I mentioned earlier.

Training Day! Or at least the start of it for the Zkittles.
Gelato is getting a healthier look to her, and should be starting as well in a few more days.
DS Day 23 TRAINING.JPG

I started looking around for binder clips and realized I don't have a ton of those (girlfriend has a few but I can't really steal them) so for now the thinner green wire just pokes right through these fabric pots and will do fine. No signs of flower yet luckily, but I think these are about to go through a growth spurt.

Breaking News:

This just in: Goody off to a great start! :Rasta:

A bit more bending this morning and a few leaves gone, she's well on her way. She'll be standing up straight and getting more established within a few hours. Going to be 3-4 days at least until any wires go on the Gelato, but it will get there.
DS Day 24.JPG

Looking good today, reaching for the stars (sun) again. Going to try to stay on top of the training so we can maximize this space. I have a feeling these won't be small for much longer.
DS Day 25.JPG

Hoping everyone has a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom