Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

Man, this bad boy is looking awesome! Can't wait to see the grand finale!

TTKlaus

Thanks TTKlaus. I predict the same yield as my previous grow, but this time the plant is less than 1/2 in size of my previuos one. So in the future I will improve for sure. This time I wasn't sure how much she will stretch so went too much on the safe side and flipped a bit early.

amazing job. subbed.

Cheers mate. Make yourself comfy :)

G’d evening K! Gee she’s looking good isn’t she? :yummy: :bravo:

Technically speaking, there is longer any app. From what I know, the current energies are dedicated to tweaks on the site to get it working the best it can across all platforms. Personally I’m enjoying the iPad best as of today, but I’ve had success and decent experiences on both my phone and desktop computer. There was early talk of a new app developer down the track but it’s not the focuas at all at the moment. They’re a pretty small team
If there’s any particular requests you have for functionality or and bugs to report you should log them in the Brand New Forums & Gallery thread, even your question about the app - then you’d get an answer from the 420 crew (but I think what I said about that is close to accurate).

Meanwhile - just look at that white widow! She’s a beauty - thanks for posting :nomo:

And see - now that we can see the 420 emoticons on mobile devices... I can do this...
:rollit::passitleft:

G’d evening K! Gee she’s looking good isn’t she? :yummy::bravo:

Technically speaking, there is longer any app. From what I know, the current energies are dedicated to tweaks on the site to get it working the best it can across all platforms. Personally I’m enjoying the iPad best as of today, but I’ve had success and decent experiences on both my phone and desktop computer. There was early talk of a new app developer down the track but it’s not the focuas at all at the moment. They’re a pretty small team
If there’s any particular requests you have for functionality or and bugs to report you should log them in the Brand New Forums & Gallery thread, even your question about the app - then you’d get an answer from the 420 crew (but I think what I said about that is close to accurate).

Meanwhile - just look at that white widow! She’s a beauty - thanks for posting :nomo:

And see - now that we can see the 420 emoticons on mobile devices... I can do this...
:rollit::passitleft:

High Amy :ciao:

Yeah she's pretty :) Unles the buds get dense as hell, I doubt I shall surpass my previous yield though. I went too much on the safe side regarding the size of her, but I shall know better next time. Still a lot of WW seeds on my hand :slide:
Regarding the app, I would totally not understand the decision to ditch the app completely. As I was previously using only the app, I can say the entire new site is made using one's left hand only, if you get what I mean :) let's say, if I needed to update my thread in the app, it took me around 1 minute if I am lazy.. now it takes me around 10-15 minutes.. and it is getting hard to find the motivation to put this effort.. I'm a lazy arse :cool: So I hope they will give me and all of us a new app soon :adore: :)

Their hand was forced K. They had, over the last month or so, the app developer make numerous unauthorised changes to the app (without warning), including the stripping of image uploads. I think that was the last of a series of things. The app devs also became non responsive to support requests during that time. That scenario forced 420 to (understandably) dirvhbthe app, which meant they had to move ahead with the website platform migration a lot earlier than planned so here we all are! Mostly I’m trying to be a something if a beta tester and report what seem like bugs and request features. I understand how much the image process has changed for films that used to direct attach on phone or 420 but to me it’s more important that my image be stripped of its meta data tying it back to me than for the process to be quick. Different priority :nomo:

So yeah - I don’t see it as a bad decision to ditch the app - they had to act and are working their arses off to smooth the transition. FYI images are currently slow to load in many threads because the gallery is so huge the migration process is still taking place in the background (optimising and indexing). Once that is finished, the system resources currently being used by that process will become available and the image loading is expected to be heaps faster.

Growing more white widow is an excellent idea. I really want to find a strain I can grow repeatedly and really get to know it. Your later runs with it will get awesome!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Their hand was forced K. They had, over the last month or so, the app developer make numerous unauthorised changes to the app (without warning), including the stripping of image uploads. I think that was the last of a series of things. The app devs also became non responsive to support requests during that time. That scenario forced 420 to (understandably) dirvhbthe app, which meant they had to move ahead with the website platform migration a lot earlier than planned so here we all are! Mostly I’m trying to be a something if a beta tester and report what seem like bugs and request features. I understand how much the image process has changed for films that used to direct attach on phone or 420 but to me it’s more important that my image be stripped of its meta data tying it back to me than for the process to be quick. Different priority :nomo:

So yeah - I don’t see it as a bad decision to ditch the app - they had to act and are working their arses off to smooth the transition. FYI images are currently slow to load in many threads because the gallery is so huge the migration process is still taking place in the background (optimising and indexing). Once that is finished, the system resources currently being used by that process will become available and the image loading is expected to be heaps faster.

Growing more white widow is an excellent idea. I really want to find a strain I can grow repeatedly and really get to know it. Your later runs with it will get awesome!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:
I understand all that, Amy. I am just saying that I would rather have the best from both app and website rather than being forced to use one or another :)
Pictures, at least for me are uploading in no time. It is the steps that one needs to take to upload a single picture from a phone is ridiculous :) also I don't see an option to upload multiple photos from phone galery at once, so for every picture I have to go through those same steps again and again.
I know I sound like a grumpy old fart:reading420magazine::) But I feel like we are creating content which this site is selling and lately I don't feel like it puts the effort into making this activity convenient for us :)
I am not blaming anyone, just raising questions. I am like that.. I question everything in life.. :)
And yeah, by the time I run out of WW seeds I'll be a WW micro grow pro :ganjamon:

Post your question about upload multiple images from phone in the thread I linked to. Uploading through the gallery has always been site policy and preferred method. I’ve always done it that way for that reason. It keeps us all safe.
Patience - an new app will be worked on eventually. :Namaste:

Actually K! I just did a test and I can upload multiple image in one upload cycle from my phone. So tell me, what browser are you using and what process are you taking?
I went to the media section (under the menu ‘hamburger’), my media, hit the ‘Add Media’ button and chose my photo library, then I was able to click and select as many images as I wanted. I didn’t complete the process as I don’t keep canna imagery on my phone - but it seems to work just fine with this set up.

Chrome is the recommended browser. There was instructions posted for Duggan in his thread - he’s been having a hell of a time adjusting :eek: - on how to get it on Android I think... I’ll check
I'll have a look into it. Thanks :thanks:

Nope, it's easier than that - I just checked.

1. type Chrome app into your browser.
2. Pick "Install Chrome app"
3. Don't hit the blue Install button - that's for Android Auto. Hit the green Download button.
4. Select "Android App". Type the characters to download (4 letters with an enter box next to it.)
5. scroll down to a list of "Google Chrome, Fast and Secure". Click on the first one. It may ask if it can store on your phone - say yes.
6. When it finishes, type 420Magazine into the Chrome search box.
7. Bob's yer uncle!

:slide:

I think I got that right. It may not be quite THAT easy, but close. And you won't mess up your current browser, so you can still get back online to get help.

OMG, it's cute as a button. Actually, it looks almost like a crown. Or a bonsai. I've never seen anything quite like it, and I like it!
Haha, thanks Greg. My fellow bonsai grower said almost the exact words a week ago... :) apparently there is something to it :)

Back
Top Bottom