Keffka's Recycling, KOS Blue Thai, Herbies Seeds Apple Betty, Runtz Punch

Some of us are living in cities and all the organically grown with teas and other things aren’t feasible. CL🍀

i don't own my own place so that cancels out my hopes for it.

Some of us are living in cities and all the organically grown with teas and other things aren’t feasible. CL🍀
I'm in the city and in an apartment. I know my setup is super small scale, but I have an RV filter I hook to a hose for water (super cheap) and mix my living soil in my patio. I have talked with friends that grow commercially, the way I'm currently running could be scaled and not be drastically more than bottles (at least comparing my grow with my buddies).

I'm in the city and in an apartment. I know my setup is super small scale, but I have an RV filter I hook to a hose for water (super cheap) and mix my living soil in my patio. I have talked with friends that grow commercially, the way I'm currently running could be scaled and not be drastically more than bottles (at least comparing my grow with my buddies).
Cool, that should work.
Ppm meter are like15 to 20 bucks. Be a good idea to see your ppms after you filter the water.

What is the PH of your water coming from the filter if you don’t mind me asking? CL🍀

6.1 off my cheap meter, I only measured it once and then never again
Coming from my tap it’s 6.7 but when I run it through a Zero water pitcher it drops to 5.? something . But when I add it into Prescription Blend it’s a perfect 6.4 CL🍀

Thanks, I might have to pick one up. It wasn't on my radar as a must have since I thought living soil wouldn't need me to check ppm
Some city have a lot of chromine in the water, heard even up to 300ppms.. 20 bucks to have your answer and that's out of the way.

Some city have a lot of chromine in the water, heard even up to 300ppms.. 20 bucks to have your answer and that's out of the way.
We only have chlorine in Chicago water but we do have lead in our system now thanks to the City. But some more micros for the girls is good. lol CL🍀

that's commitment. i'm impressed.

there's a guy here in an apt growing organic that mixes his soil up in a plastic kiddie pool in his living room if it's winter. seriously cool hack. wish i remembered the handle, is it you ? lol

kiddie pool is a good idea for everyone really.

Thanks, I might have to pick one up. It wasn't on my radar as a must have since I thought living soil wouldn't need me to check ppm

you shouldn't have to worry about ph or ppm of the water. call @Emilya Green in, she's done this i think.

i'm one of those folk. chloramine is a bitch. you can really only RO it out. if the levels used by the municipality are within reason it's not bad. here our water is junk to begin, so they go heavy.

there's lead everywhere too. i drink RO to be safer.

edit : come to think of it i actually drink more beer ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

there's a guy here in an apt growing organic that mixes his soil up in a plastic kiddie pool in his living room if it's winter. seriously cool hack. wish i remembered the handle, is it you ? lol

you shouldn't have to worry about ph or ppm of the water. call @Emilya Green in, she's done this i think.

i'm one of those folk. chloramine is a bitch. you can really only RO it out. if the levels used by the municipality are within reason it's not bad. here our water is junk to begin, so they go heavy.

We have to run any water we use for ingestion through a Zero water filter because of the amount of lead. Smh CL🍀

Agree and disagree. Think that was my 3rd gene clone, not having a mother plant. Just off perpetual. Which you know its causes a little yield loss.
There is no light hitting my floor unless it was a defol which you know helps with air flow and humidity, especially late in flower..

Your flowers are great looking too Gee, tbh a little overwatered. Too many tip curling down but they look too dropping which will affect your trich development..

I definitely could yield more likey past couple of harvest..a lot based on genetics too.. think you're too In love with soil and not enough on the plant

Is that better Gee?
Now thats a humdinger!!👊 Beauty🥰🥰🥰

We have to run any water we use for ingestion through a Zero water filter because of the amount of lead. Smh CL🍀

is it a lead specific filter CL ?

our city is spending tens of millions to replace lead pipe. there's a homeowner program where they foot the majority of the bill to replace it up to the house.

is it a lead specific filter CL ?

our city is spending tens of millions to replace lead pipe. there's a homeowner program where they foot the majority of the bill to replace it up to the house.
Yeah it’s supposed to remove 99% of the lead. CL🍀

edit : come to think of it i actually drink more beer ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Lol, def wasnt me with the kiddie pool, but I like the idea!

Yeah the Feds are going to pay the City to remove n replace the lead pipes but the City won’t pay for the pipes running to your house. We didn’t even have a lead problem but 5-10 years ago they said let us put in a new meter and they won’t raise our bill for 5 years and now we have a lead problems. But they know that and contacted us to say they will test it for free. It tested positive and they gave us a free pitcher with 2 free filters and we have to pay for them ourselves now. CL🍀

Thanks Gee,
Have you heard of Swami? He looks like Soma..his interviews are awesome and think everyone needs to hear about the relationship between plants and humans. Check out his videos, might place a order from them but it's really old stuff..lol
Cheers guys
Swami is the man! He rocks! lol CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom