KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Revie

Very Nice, my timing is off, I came at harvest... not after :cheesygrinsmiley: or did you cut it last night?

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Revie

AK47x Alaskan Thunder was harvested when dry, Hindu Kush #3 Clone #1 is currently drying and when dry I shall sift to see how many and if any seeds have been created. Hindu Kush #3 clone #3 is still growing and is in the last photographs.

AK47x Alaskan Thunder was harvested when dry, Hindu Kush #3 Clone #1 is currently drying and when dry I shall sift to see how many and if any seeds have been created. Hindu Kush #3 clone #3 is still growing and is in the last photographs.

now that is funny... Blister strikes again :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks Fantastic John! In your opinion, what ° lense would you recommend going for with this fixture to , fulfill it's usage in bloom? Loving your color's!
Respect

I have only tested the 60° and 120° lenses with the Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light, 90° lenses have not been tested yet. For flowering I would either use 60° or 90° lenses for their increased effective flowering distance versus using 120° lenses in vegetative growth.

I have only tested the 60° and 120° lenses with the Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light, 90° lenses have not been tested yet. For flowering I would either use 60° or 90° lenses for their increased effective flowering distance versus using 120° lenses in vegetative growth.

Right on! Thanks for the swift knowledge. So if my main focus with these are just bloom. The 90° would be best is what I'm thinking? Or what you've seen with the 60° is enough for you to say yeah these can bloom? Your work is gorgeous the colors are my favorite.
Respect

The 90° angle is the most common used for LED light panel manufacturers for lenses. I can report at least 19" or 31" from the LED light panel of effective flowering distance with the 60° lenses, perhaps more If I had used the 60° lenses for the full duration of flower. I can recommend flowering with the Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light with 60° lenses. Thank you kindly!

Sorry about the seed issue but it is kinda nice to see even you are human sometimes... I am pretty sure you are a growing MJ machine...:straightface: I can't remember if Jason told me he put 60 or 90's on the Spider16 but he did tell me because of feed back from you he had sent the ones you had suggested... I think I posted it up in the journal but I am going to have to check to be sure.... The purple in those buds is absolutely beautiful.....:circle-of-love:

I corresponded with Twilight LED Jason a few days ago and he relayed that many people are now ordering the Twilight Groups LED Spider COB LED series grow light's with 60° lenses installed. I think one of the great features the Twilight Groups LED Spider COB LED series grow light's have is its versatility with different lenses for different conditions and uses, the different degree angle lenses allow the consumer to specifically tailor the LED light panel for the coverage area and use while maintaining optimum illumination for their grow areas. A cannabis plant in flower has higher illumination requirements than a cannabis plant in vegetative growth. Someone who is looking to cover a larger area in vegetative growth would use the 120° lenses and when in flower switch to the 90° or 60° lenses for increased light penetration and effective flowering distance can use these same LED light panel and switch lenses for different uses. I cant name another single lens design that offers the consumer the same amount of choices of how to maximize the amount of illumination required by their plants life cycle and current use for the LED light panel.

So the 60° angle it is. Just waiting on a price list. An where a price list located for all watts of the spider? It's either that 1440 or the 810 for me. Thanks for the information really so hard getting the vitals on these fixtures.
Respect

Here is the lens and locking ring over top of the COB LED

Twilight_Groups_LED_Spider_COB_LED_series_grow_light_Lens.jpg

The different angle lenses are easily changed by unscrewing the locking ring and changing the lens making sure the reflector is aligned with the COB LED assembly and re tightening the locking ring.

Great info on lens & coverage range & which are best for each stage John.

Congrats on your recent harvests.

Flower Day 83

I went to harvest the Hindu Kush#3 clone #1 that has been drying for 5 days. Hindu Kush#3 clone #1 is still too wet and sticky I shall allow the plant to dry for a few more days before harvesting the any seeds.

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2015-01-24_-_001.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2015-01-24_-_002.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2015-01-24_-_003.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2015-01-24_-_004.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2015-01-24_-_005.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2015-01-24_-_006.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2015-01-24_-_007.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2015-01-24_-_008.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2015-01-24_-_009.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2015-01-24_-_010.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2015-01-24_-_011.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2015-01-24_-_012.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Twilight_Groups_LED_432w_Spider_COB_Seed_Cabinet_2015-01-24_-_013.JPG

Back
Top Bottom