KushMeister's First Grow, Kandy Kush, SleeSkunk, Haze

Most excellent OMM! I love it! :thanks:

I do have a question though. What's your take on supercropping for increasing yield size or strength?

P.S. I went to see The Who last night. They were fucking awesome!

Hey, Thanks KushMeister.

I am not sure about increasing yield with super-cropping. The lemon Skunk did not really do much but maintain it's self, however Lucy really added a great deal more growth and buds, so it maybe strain dependent. I still have some of the Lucy from that grow.

For sure both had good physical strength afterwards.

Hey, Thanks KushMeister.

I am not sure about increasing yield with super-cropping. The lemon Skunk did not really do much but maintain it's self, however Lucy really added a great deal more growth and buds, so it maybe strain dependent. I still have some of the Lucy from that grow.

For sure both had good physical strength afterwards.

:thanks: OMM! Too bad I can't do a side by side comparison.

Anyway, less than 24 hours after bending her over, Kandy is responding well. No surprise, she's a hardy girl. All the supercropped tops have turned up to the light.

kk_sc.jpg

Here is the Sleeskunk before she gets her trim.

slee_bush.jpg

Edit: And after.
slee_sc1.jpg
slee_sc2.jpg

First of all Reps for the fine documentation...In my grow I am amazed at what I am seeing in the scrog from a combination of supercropping and weaving the branches through the scrog...I see BUDS and where do they want to go you ask? To the light...The lanky Big Bud plant has been supercropped and all the buds are pointing up! I will have to tie them up if they produce the size buds I have been told about. I will definitely have several critiques going at the end of my upcoming harvest. Supercropping will be on that list. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

First of all Reps for the fine documentation...In my grow I am amazed at what I am seeing in the scrog from a combination of supercropping and weaving the branches through the scrog...I see BUDS and where do they want to go you ask? To the light...The lanky Big Bud plant has been supercropped and all the buds are pointing up! I will have to tie them up if they produce the size buds I have been told about. I will definitely have several critiques going at the end of my upcoming harvest. Supercropping will be on that list. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Zona! A picture's worth a ...

You've got some fine strains going. I just recently ordered some new beans and I got 10 "Free" Big Buds. I'm pretty sure they'll be too much for my closet space, but I'll be watching how you corral yours.

Thanks Zona! A picture's worth a ...

You've got some fine strains going. I just recently ordered some new beans and I got 10 "Free" Big Buds. I'm pretty sure they'll be too much for my closet space, but I'll be watching how you corral yours.
Corral is right...definitely one I would do outside similar to what I did last summer to a Sativa I had there ..LST/Supercrop the heck out of it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Subbed now, better late than never...
:popcorn:

Just in time for the race:

"Boogity, Boogity, Boogity!! Let's go racing boys!!"

As ole DJ would say....

Yeah man! Just in time for the fun stuff. Welcome!

Looking fantastic man! Your thread is poppin bro mines like a ghost town lol

KushGrower! Hey man, between you and me? These guys on here are voracious! Aren't happy unless I'm breaking my girls in half and stripping them every other day. :yikes: You and you girls are probably better off. ;) :laughtwo:

:;)::yummy::loopy:
KushGrower! Hey man, between you and me? These guys on here are voracious! Aren't happy unless I'm breaking my girls in half and stripping them every other day. :yikes: You and you girls are probably better off. ;) :laughtwo:

haha! that ain't true bro! all i said was to listen to your babies ;)

and it's true, you've got a lot of the "big name" cats up in your thread. not sure how that happens. i suppose they're attracted to sparkly things like the word "kush" and "kandy". my humble grow's only got about one person that checks up on it on the regular, lol. and i think that's cuz jbc is stalking me!

maybe i should change the name of my thread to something a bit more attractive!

Mini Update

A few days after the Kandy Kush supercrop I have mixed results. Mostly because I don't know my own strength. A couple of the supercropped tops aren't repairing themselves too well and one was so damaged it just about fell off when I took the tape off the bend. Obviously, I should have left the tape on. Anyway, I took this top off as it didn't look like it had any chance even if I re-taped it. I left the tape on the other two or three that need it. The rest of the supercropped tops, after I learned how to go easier, are doing much better. The bends are firming up if not getting a knot, and look like they'll be fine. Oh well, a learning experience, as the saying goes.

Here's the top that I took off.

kk_top.jpg

On a better note, the Kandy tops are looking frosty. This should provide a nice little smoke sample in a couple days.

kk_frosting.jpg

Here is a shot of Kandy and Sleeskunk tops side by side.

kk-ss.jpg

And a shot of one of the Sleeskunk main tops.

IMG_059320.JPG

haha! that ain't true bro! all i said was to listen to your babies ;)

and it's true, you've got a lot of the "big name" cats up in your thread. not sure how that happens. i suppose they're attracted to sparkly things like the word "kush" and "kandy". my humble grow's only got about one person that checks up on it on the regular, lol. and i think that's cuz jbc is stalking me!

maybe i should change the name of my thread to something a bit more attractive!

I don't know man! See my previous post. :rofl:

Honestly, I fell very lucky to have great support from everybody on this journal, big or small. I'm learning from all of you. :Namaste:

Corral is right...definitely one I would do outside similar to what I did last summer to a Sativa I had there ..LST/Supercrop the heck out of it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think I'll hold on to my sativa beans until I get a chance to grow outside. I used to grow outside as a kid, but that was before I know as much as I do now. All I have to do is find some land. I can't grow outside here.

I think I'll hold on to my sativa beans until I get a chance to grow outside. I used to grow outside as a kid, but that was before I know as much as I do now. All I have to do is find some land. I can't grow outside here.
Too bad! I had my block wall put in just so I could...locked, enclosed STEALTH :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom