KushMeister's First Grow, Kandy Kush, SleeSkunk, Haze

Grow Room Update

Just before lights out this evening, I took the girls out of the grow room so I could do some updates to the room.

group231.jpg

I lined the walls and floor with reflective insulation.

gr3.jpg

Thanks and +reps go out to Closet Farmer for the info.

Like it,.............:cheer:

in envyous of the room you have :) looking great! :high-five:

Thanks KG, Hamster and Northener!

It's been so quiet around here lately I wanted to take the girls out for the evening and then dazzle them with something shiny. :)

Just thought i would stop in and say whats up. +reps on those beautiful green girls you have there.

I wanted to say that I know how you feel when people dont post or visit your journal. It takes time to really get the ball rolling.

If You ever need anything you can pm me. I will do my best to answer or seek out an answer from someone that would be more knowledgeable.

subbed up now so I will stop in from time to time.

keep em green kushmeister

Just thought i would stop in and say whats up. +reps on those beautiful green girls you have there.

I wanted to say that I know how you feel when people dont post or visit your journal. It takes time to really get the ball rolling.

If You ever need anything you can pm me. I will do my best to answer or seek out an answer from someone that would be more knowledgeable.

subbed up now so I will stop in from time to time.

keep em green kushmeister

Welcome and thanks Shotta! I appreciate the offer. Hopefully I won't have to take you up on it.

I think it's quiet around here because it appears that everything is under control. Was hoppin' around here earlier, but lately, with no fires to put out, thing have quieted down. That's cool! I'll take it.

so did you go to HD to get your reflective material?
looks real nice in there kush. be some happy plants for sure:party:

so did you go to HD to get your reflective material?
looks real nice in there kush. be some happy plants for sure:party:

I did. $42 for a 4'x25' roll. First I installed a 2"x1/4" lath around the top and then stapled the insulation to it. I'm planning ahead with the lathing in case I need to install some hooks for bud support strings later on. We'll see if it comes to that. :)

Stay tuned, I'm going to post some updated bud pics in a few.

:popcorn:

pdate: Day 28 of Flower

Thought I would toss a few pictures up to show the current state of the girls. I think they're looking pretty and happy. :)

First, the Sleeskunk. She is packing on buds and just starting to show some trichs. And, you hardly tell she was stripped one week ago.

sleeskunk_bud.jpg
sleeskunk_flower.jpg

Now Kandy. She is really doing well after being stripped and supercropped. You can see one of the supercropped stems in the middle of the first shot where it has formed a nice knuckle.

kandy_buds.jpg

kandy_bud2.jpg

Nice grow. Get's me off my ass and motivated to finish cleaning my shop and build that damn grow room!!! Well, after another toke. :grinjoint:

Welcome Skunkpilot! I like that name!

Feel free to chime in with questions, comments or whatever's on your mind. Lots and lots of great journal here on 420 to get you motivated.

Were almost neck and neck with our plants. Race to the end! Haha

Yeah sure Northener!

I've been keeping current with your journal and I like the look of your gxg. Nice and supercrop!

My two strains are supposed to be real frosty. We can see who's gets the most trichs! :high-five:

Hey, post some updated pictures!

Back
Top Bottom