Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

They have happy frog on sale too, not sure if they sell multiple sizes but if they do, I’d think it’s all on sale.. I know their nutes are not

Last bag I almost bought of happy frog hear was 60$ and a 55miles drive one way.
That’s how I found my local hydro store. I needed soil and shipping made it too much.
After buying more tents and light and everything else in the store, I would have saved money just paying the shipping lol
It is convenient having them nearby though

Since we were discussing ff soil here, figured I’d drop a link 13.00 a bag on sale..
Dang, I've got a Farm and Home supply within a couple miles of me. Never occurred to me to go there instead of the nursery. Half price of what I paid for soil a few days ago.
Thanks @Olddog Newtrick. I think I may take a trip over there tomorrow and see what else they have.

Happy Easter Everyone

I don't have any plants with eggs around them, so here's Mr. Bluejay checking out some of my colored eggs. :laugh:

Happy Easter Bluejay.jpg

A Happy Easter it is.
I have been looking for a jar of pollen I had saved from 2017, and I knew I put that in the freezer after I gathered it from the plant.
I found it a bit ago hidden under a bag of cheese in a bottom drawer of the freezer.
I am going to get into pollinating again soon, and I wanted to see if pollen that old would be viable.
The pollen is from HAZE. A sativa, I had marked on the lid.
Probably enough pollen in there to pollinate several plants if I wanted. We shall see.....

A Happy Easter it is.
I have been looking for a jar of pollen I had saved from 2017, and I knew I put that in the freezer after I gathered it from the plant.
I found it a bit ago hidden under a bag of cheese in a bottom drawer of the freezer.
I am going to get into pollinating again soon, and I wanted to see if pollen that old would be viable.
The pollen is from HAZE. A sativa, I had marked on the lid.
Probably enough pollen in there to pollinate several plants if I wanted. We shall see.....
Can I get put on the waiting list for seeds please 😋 .... You're a busy gal!! Happy Monday LC!!

Good Mornfternoon Everyone
This morning I got prepared for grabbing clones from my plants when it's time. I had made a bubble cloner my first year growing indoors, and I'm putting that back to use. It really worked well.
I have misplaced the bottom part of the bucket, don't know how that happens...but it is what it is. LOL
So, I'm using a stock pot. It will work out fine.
I did a blog post about how it was made in 2013, if anyone wants to see that...and the results of the clones when I used it.

Back
Top Bottom