Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Lady Ashwynn, a new grower or patient is like getting a new puppy around here! They gonna have fun with you. What kinda strain is the strange they do!:peace:;)

Sorry, I thought she was getting bad vibes or something and was leaving. I only meant welcome, in my own strange way. No, not a real puppy!!!:love: To some, cannabis as meds may still be strange, until they get to know us !!!:volcano-smiley:

Oh it's okay @walleye - most people react that way to us. It's an honest reaction, I accept most people turn away. But if I apologize and man up for being weird, I can usually convince them I'm not crazy, I just have a brain disease. Thanks for trying to bring us all together. We good, Lady A good, Lady G good, Walleye good. That's the extent of my visuals at the moment. :hug:

Okay let's move on with the fun...update coming up sometime today.

Focus on flora!

AAAND, I have planned to do a Masterclass on the positive effects that Growing your own medicine has on your brains executive functions. It will also include a diagram pinpointing the specific areas that the disease targets in the front of my brain. Then you guys will say, oh yah, so that is why she has a stutter, but can still write. It's very interesting and I wrote it for my book and I want to share this lesson with you. This will happen in 1 weeks time. Gotta generate new brain cells all the time.

SINCE YOU GUYS ARE VIP - you will recognize this research when you read this in my book. :cool:

There will be a guestlist - wear your best reading glasses please...hahahaha

Review Us + Win 50 Seeds

Our first "Review + win" promotion was so popular we have decided to make it a regular competition.
From now until August 31st, we are offering 3 customers the chance to win 50 Seedsman seeds from our phenomenal collection.

news-star.png
news-star.png
news-star.png
news-star.png
news-star.png

WOW she is such a beautiful creature. Yah I remember that smell distinctly. Very different from the others. Less weed smell more exotic plant smell. Gives me something to hope for. Thanks KJ, very thoughtful of you. :love:
Yeah she is looking really well. The pictures really don’t justify how beautiful it is truly ✊

Back
Top Bottom