Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Well if I can ever be half the man it sounds like your hubby is, I will die a happy man!

I do feel the photo contest is a tricky one. and I dont think we are alone in our feeling about it. But then again we dont vote so who knows!

And whatever the reason for motm, you deserved it! And it would be tough to find many that disagree... your doing more than being an awesome, supportive and informative member... you are bringing awareness and doing things that reach SOOO FAR beyond just 420 magazine. Might as well just change your name to LadyG-pioneer and canna champion. Well dosent roll off the tounge like your current username, but its definitely accurate!
What dab said, you totally deserve it.

:welcome:Lady G — Medical Vitamin Weed — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – August 3, 2018:nomo:

Brain & Grow Rehab: (For someone who can't speak well I certainly make up for it in writing don't I?)o_O

Dear 420 Family… My mission continues in impossible land…:)

Please don't judge me by my blind brain, please judge me for my heart, my love never changes, I promise you. I have an acute chemistry imbalance that cause my light switches to go off in my brain and I blatantly say I am thinking, buuuut, maybe more people should do that then we can all communicate hahahahaha. :eek:

So I continue, live my truth, heal along the way. I am here in gratitude & realism because I chose to share my legacy in case anything were to happen to me. My focus is on flora and positivity, with manic fear intermittently. No biggie.hahaha Honestly, I could be worst off, I have to laugh it off or just keep learning. The only way I live is not in shame but in liberty of my mission because I can't give in to the darkness.

Soooooo a little gift from me to you. Hope you smile...and can see through my eyes, not my brain. A modern canna warrior story. :love:

With mad love for my 420 family of generous over achiever's who are my inspirational green dream team.
All bada*s rejects, people with brain blindness that require HIGHer learning, and all hyper sensitive LOVING people are welcome here.

THE SOUL TRIBE NEVER BREAKS, we accept, adjust, adapt and move on...and tell stories from our perspectives with no judgement. :green_heart:

View media item 1588829
--------------------------------

@Kingjoe83 – I’m working on your post okay regarding bringing us together.

---------------------------------

Quote of the week: “ Real is, as real does, transparent is, as transparent does. Be Real, Be Yourself, Be Your Truth!

View media item 1588828
The one thing you can gain while supporting someone with a rare brain disease/disorders is that we reflect your behaviours quickly and will tell it like we see it where we are wrong or right. That isn't a choice, it's a result of the lights turning off in my brain. We are learning and hyperaware then we can be blind and unaware. But the heart never changes, we are very soulful and funny people, mostly laugh the loudest and loyal almost to a fault. So we are all learning together. It's like reality grow school featuring LadyGrowABrain. :p hahahaha Stop it brain, that's not funny! :rolleyes:

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO - DINAFEM#2 (@Kingjoe83 – Most improved and star student! )

Week: 3

Days: 21

Temp: 24

RH: 65%

Strain: 15% Indica / 35% Sativa / 50% Ruderalis

Medicinal Properties: THC 7% - CBD 14%

Technique: 3 gallon

Comments: (Without flash, With flash) Restart – Cool comparison with how much the flash lights up the details of these beautiful creatures. I'm enamoured. She wants more and more, growing like she never grew before. I love symmetry, I think it’s very soothing to the broken brain.

------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA #2 NEW (@LadyGaea – Culinary Cultivator and the most real lady I know – Amy is on the Vacay)

Week: 2

Days: 19

Strain: Indica / Sativa ACDC x Harlequin

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

Technique: 1 GALLON

Comments: ( With flash ) Restart – She is growing way faster than that one before. I think I may have a sativa. I love not knowing which phenotype I’m getting. I mean I love my indica’s but I love trying new things all the time.

--------------------------------

3.Type: Peyote Critical @Derbybud (Just for being one heckova gentleman!)

Week: 1

Days: 2

RH: 45%

Strain: 80 % indica / 20 % Sativa

Technique: Germination-Sprout

Comments: Something new gives me a new path to learn from. Time to create new light switches in my brain and maintain them with this special strain. I'm still very lucky to be here. :Namaste:

A special multimedia treat…Did you know in my past I owned a Motivational Multimedia company that won awards for the audio projects we did. I even did the sound once for the HR MacMIillan Space Planetarium in BC Space Stories Show that was created for grade 9 and that toured the world for 7 years?

Did you see the hairs on the first set of leaves coming out. LIKE WOW! I’ve never seen that before.

4.Type: AUTO OG KUSH ROLEX SEEDSMAN GENETICS – @TheMaddHadder – Deserves the moon and the stars! - @Pennywise – One of my favourite people here and I admire him deeply, hugs4life!

Week: 7

Days: 53 days

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 3 GALLON,

Comments: She was fed a whole bunch of nutes, not enough to burn the tips but enough nitro and foliar to weigh her down a bit. Just gonna feed her water next time till she is praying to the light. Keep in mind, she did just wait up little diva.
Also, you can see in one of the pics that she needs a pruning as she stretches. That's that key is to maintain her as she grows so you won't slow her down doing it all at once.

Then I rinse the leaves and put them in my freezer for my oil.
This was the point where I was before the last one fell, but I'm not scared, I got this, I've only missed one penalty shot in my entire soccer career and that was at the end where I walked off and quit. So I'm not quiting, not even close, I'm just learning the tricks of the trade.

------------------------------

5.Type: AUTO OG KUSH - SEEDSMAN GENETICS – ( @Bode for inspiring me to keep going and editing my draft for my book and pitch letters. )

Week: 3

Days: 21

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 2 GALLON,

Comments: Think is plant is as gracious as the person it was named after. No hiccups, perfect genetics, perfect friendship. Just Easy like Monday Morning. What more can I ask for?

Laaaaaaaaa! Symmetry to calm the brain is something that I'm noticing really helps me when learning.

--------------------------

6 CLONES (wrong count before was 5) – WE HAVE 2 viable clones that are perking back up. We are gonna have a party once they are replanted. But I’m all outta pots so we’ll see. hahahaha

-----------------------------

My mini/runt outdoor garden – Summer project – Potatoes & Garlic & Misc seed ALL IN ONE.

I think what is going to be fascinating is how the root structure is going to look. I planted a potato right beside this runt. I wonder how all the plants are sharing the same bed, but growing separate roots. You can see my training is pulling her 4 mains apart allowing for more light. They were all bunched up before. I’m really learning how powerful training can be without delaying the veg time too much, screws with my need for medicine quick. But training iS A MUST

------------------------------------

This journal was a JOINT effort…hahahaha

View media item 1588830
Much love Lady G2 :hug:

You’ll have your posh lady soon G2

* Awww shucks PW, hugs, :hug: Think of all the people I could help. I'm workin' on it.
Hey don’t worry I got you lady G :passitleft:

* :Namaste: - Yah you already got me...growing in your garden literally. hahahaha how full circle is that really? Oooo cosmic. That is family for yah.

Congratulations my soul sista from across the pond.
Still catching up on your journal, sorry I'm so late, I'll grab a seat up the back here :Namaste:

* Well I'd like to thank that ACADEMY, and meryl streep for being my mother and teaching me how to grow gorilla!!! hahahahaha stop it brain that is not true! :rolleyes: Honestly brother @ginganinja30 , I have not won, it's a false alarm, buuut, it is your angel that won and deserves so much of your praise cause she's reaching for the stars and nailed it. I'm sure it would be nice to hear from you like a pleasant surprse.

DAMN IT, Sorry congrats.. It is moments like these that lets you know that YOU are WITH family girl... Keep your head up and hands to yourself.... LMAO green day... and to all

* This is why it's so cool having the same name as @LadyGaea because we get to share our successes. Honestly and truthfully I am NOT the winner, it was our sister and you already congratulated her. So false alarm, but I will take that advice anyways cause it was stellar feller. :thanks:

*I got a good laugh outta that for sure. Graciously I'm trying to keep up with telling the truth all while I get to feel the love, I'll take it!!! hahahaha

What dab said, you totally deserve it.

* Awwww I totally do...hahahahaha stop it brain modest much???, :rolleyes:
But more importantly it was my sister @LadyGaea who was last months winner and she is a shining star. But feel free to send @Jax Rider over for congratulatory kisses and knockover's of stuff. It's family.
I dreamt last night that I got a mini poodle and it came with a backpack so I could take her hiking with me and wherever I go. Dreams are so powerful eh, animals fail me not. Thanks for dropping by and sorry for the false alarm there.

:thanks::thumb:

:hug: - @TheMadDabber - I wish I didn't have such much anxiety, because my brain can't see what you're saying. Even though I walk through the steps I can't see other's perspective. I know I'm doing the right thing cause of my heart, but there is no path for me to follow to tell me how to handle these instances. It's so weird, it's like I have horse blinders on, that is how it is in my brain. I see one dimensional not what's around me. So thank you for reminding me, I will reread over and over again. I just need things to work out, so I take it too hard. Darn no filters makes me too soft.

good morning Milady what a wonderful 3 pages of catch up but this post of yours struck a chord not sure why but it did...

Seeing 1 dimensional may be a boon as a lot of us take what we have for granted and we don't realize it sadly, you have a remarkable opportunity to reinvent that which you have lost and improve upon it step by step because who wants run when you can walk and who wants to walk when they can run.

A book Milady seems to me like you at a brisk walk already and loving it....:love:

* Awww shucks PW, hugs, :hug: Think of all the people I could help. I'm workin' on it.

* :Namaste: - Yah you already got me...growing in your garden literally. hahahaha how full circle is that really? Oooo cosmic. That is family for yah.

* Well I'd like to thank that ACADEMY, and meryl streep for being my mother and teaching me how to grow gorilla!!! hahahahaha stop it brain that is not true! :rolleyes: Honestly brother @ginganinja30 , I have not won, it's a false alarm, buuut, it is your angel that won and deserves so much of your praise cause she's reaching for the stars and nailed it. I'm sure it would be nice to hear from you like a pleasant surprse.

* This is why it's so cool having the same name as @LadyGaea because we get to share our successes. Honestly and truthfully I am NOT the winner, it was our sister and you already congratulated her. So false alarm, but I will take that advice anyways cause it was stellar feller. :thanks:

*I got a good laugh outta that for sure. Graciously I'm trying to keep up with telling the truth all while I get to feel the love, I'll take it!!! hahahaha

* Awwww I totally do...hahahahaha stop it brain modest much???, :rolleyes:
But more importantly it was my sister @LadyGaea who was last months winner and she is a shining star. But feel free to send @Jax Rider over for congratulatory kisses and knockover's of stuff. It's family.
I dreamt last night that I got a mini poodle and it came with a backpack so I could take her hiking with me and wherever I go. Dreams are so powerful eh, animals fail me not. Thanks for dropping by and sorry for the false alarm there.

:thanks::thumb:
Maybe you could rescue a dog. They just seem to know our feelings and give us the love we need. Might be something to think about miLady.

She trusted in the medical establishment to heal her. When that didn't happen, she took her health into her own hands and researched until she cured herself, against the admonition of the med staff.
I looked her website up. She was also inspired by the same book I was on my journey to heal myself, Breaking the Vicious Cycle. I'm going to look her up at the library. Food is how I control my Crohn's disease. Thanks for posting this Bode!

Great pics Sis!! I have some catching up to do! Your garden is just lovely!:hug::hug::hug:

Good morning girl, hope all is well in the dome.... Gonna post a few pics from my secondary grow at a buddies.... These are the last of my out door B's.... They were actually harvested as of Friday... Just a few pics for now, and back to work...

IMG_20180716_081201488.jpg
IMG_20180716_081209602.jpg
IMG_20180716_081214680.jpg

.... I wanted to wait for some final numbers, but for now there are 31 plants, 10 different strains, and about 24 lbs give or take.... Expectations are about 9 to 10 lbs as we hung the plant for a few days first... I was not there today for secondary trim but normally we cut limbs at two days and hang those for like three to five days.... Temp is around 75 humidity at 50 in da shed there... Green days all, and thanx SIS....

Great update as always G! Hope your weekend is going well sis. That little patio plant keeps stealing my heart lol. And that peyote critical is drawing me in with those little hairs. I am VERY excited to see how it goes for you!

Well just wanted to check in before the fam wakes and we head home from the lake.

Sending you lots of love and good vibes

:hug::hug::hug:

good morning Milady what a wonderful 3 pages of catch up but this post of yours struck a chord not sure why but it did...

Seeing 1 dimensional may be a boon as a lot of us take what we have for granted and we don't realize it sadly, you have a remarkable opportunity to reinvent that which you have lost and improve upon it step by step because who wants run when you can walk and who wants to walk when they can run.

A book Milady seems to me like you at a brisk walk already and loving it....:love:

* @Smeegol - That really made me think, thank you so much for your perspective I love reading your words. The keyword that stays in my brain is "Reinvent." I feel like I reinvent things all the time because I am impulsive, and need to get things done but it doesn't matter how they get done as long I do my best. That concept is such a positive word in my books. :thanks:

That Peyote is showing what she's all about early.

* @Pennywise - Oh man you are soooo right. I love strong genetics, that have a direction from the get go. She is a beautiful thing. :drool:

Maybe you could rescue a dog. They just seem to know our feelings and give us the love we need. Might be something to think about miLady.

* @Jax Rider - Since you mentioned that I have started to peek around the online rescue's. The only problem is that we are on a night schedule with my husband's shift. Buuut, I do want to tell you I've been searching for a therapy dog for over a year now. I actually applied to an organization that provides dogs to people with disabilities but I my brain stuff doesn't qualify. So I am looking for a breeder who can pick out the perfect dog and do some training.

*The problem that I ran into is that dogs of this caliber are quite expensive. I'm not ruling it out, it's on my list of things that I know could help me but just can't afford. One day I'm going to have a horse and 2 dogs. I've already told the hubby, so he knows my heart cries out for animal companionship beyond my super duper cat, who is my pal too. I just know this will happen one day. :)

I looked her website up. She was also inspired by the same book I was on my journey to heal myself, Breaking the Vicious Cycle. I'm going to look her up at the library. Food is how I control my Crohn's disease. Thanks for posting this Bode!

*I'm gonna look that up too .Thanks Bode!:theband:

Great pics Sis!! I have some catching up to do! Your garden is just lovely!:hug::hug::hug:

* @LadyGaea - don't bother to catch up, you never left... :hug:

Looking beautiful in here:) Congrats on the new baby!

* @newty - Awwww thanks, I am loving your grow too. You gots a who huuuge one now, wow, Just keep on growin'. Thanks for stopping by. :thanks:

Good morning to all... Great looking girls G2....

* @big bud fan65 - Good day to you Sir, thank you kindly for sharing your positivity. :thanks:

Good morning girl, hope all is well in the dome.... Gonna post a few pics from my secondary grow at a buddies.... These are the last of my out door B's.... They were actually harvested as of Friday... Just a few pics for now, and back to work...

.... I wanted to wait for some final numbers, but for now there are 31 plants, 10 different strains, and about 24 lbs give or take.... Expectations are about 9 to 10 lbs as we hung the plant for a few days first... I was not there today for secondary trim but normally we cut limbs at two days and hang those for like three to five days.... Temp is around 75 humidity at 50 in da shed there... Green days all, and thanx SIS....

*daaaaaaayuuuuuuum, talk about a stash. Woe nelly. :cool:

Great update as always G! Hope your weekend is going well sis. That little patio plant keeps stealing my heart lol. And that peyote critical is drawing me in with those little hairs. I am VERY excited to see how it goes for you!

Well just wanted to check in before the fam wakes and we head home from the lake.

Sending you lots of love and good vibes

:hug::hug::hug:

* @TheMadDabber - Awwww hope you had a great time at the lake. The runt is so cute, I totally agree. She has not asked for anything from me. I kinda think she is loving life right now. She will be in the update as happy as she can be. :Namaste:

Hey lady g hope your well just a dRive by was good sista

* @Kingjoe83 - hey buddy, alls good in the grow-berhood. :green_heart:

:hug::love::hug: Here's a hug, in case you needed one!

* @LadyGaea - I did thank you. :hug: Alls good sis.

I like me. Lol

* @Derbybud - I LIKE YOU TOO!!! You are going to LOVE yourself ever moreso. I've never seen a seedling pray to the light already. I really want to hang up these pics on my home wall. Lush, robust, and the power of plant prayer...just a few concepts you may thing of. hahahahaha sorry to tease but there are quite a few so it will take a bit to organize them all. Totally worth it. Can't wait to share...:battingeyelashes::slide:

Back
Top Bottom