Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
@Preston9mm - Sorry one thing I totally forgot is that you can get CBD Sativa Auto's at Seedsman. That would be awesome too. So get an indica, sativa and CBD sativa Auto too. Now keep in mind, when you buy a CBD strain of any sort, they are not powerful in the potency department. But at least you'll get some CBD in your system asap. I will have a look for some CBD sativa Auto's tonight and see what I can find. I know their inventory pretty good by now.
Yeah, I'm currently on a "store bought" CBD oil. I'm just looking to get into making all my own medicine from now on. I'll most likely turn that Candida into gummies. Best thing I've found for my aches throughout the workday. Although the boss man is cool with me smoking, I keep it "at home only!" LoL

Pack of CBD oil gummies in my lunchbox almost every day!
:thumb:

hiya Lady G2,

I didn't know you were on 420 Magazine for a year before you could keep up with a journal. I was measuring your rehab success by how you have improved since I've known you. You have gotten much better than I initially thought. Kudos to you! Your learning must be regenerating brain cells for you. Something is working. What do you attribute your success to? Keep up the good fight!! (neuroregeneration).

@Bode - Yah it's amazing how far I've come. I could not read more than 3 sentences at a time and I was teaching myself basic math by following a calendar and attempting growing several times. I used to read the posts with a magnifying glass cause I couldn't focus well enough yet.

If you look at my first journal, it's hard to read cause it makes me cringe to look back at how sick I was. When I first started, I was dying, I mean straight up, I needed meds huuuuge. I couldn't think for myself very well, and didn't even have a diagnosis yet when I had arrived here for help. I didn't know what was happening to me. I had NO idea that Cannabis was the ANSWER to my questions. No idea at all.

My brain stuff started Sept 2015, I joined 420 mag here March 2016, Then diagnosed Nov 14, 2016, my first official BIG harvest & started oil Aug 2017. Then my occupational therapist did a bunch of tests on me Jan, 2017 and diagnosed me with the first disorder/stage of my cognitive decline.

I have been fighting for my life and enJOYing my journey ever since. The irony of all this is that my entire brain ordeal has been documented since my first journal. I didn't realize at the time, that I essentially have journals that record my struggles and triumphs. I'm trying to save all the journals but Teddy says it's impossible to save them. So I have to go into every journal and save my entries myself. But everytime I do that something triggers a memory and makes me sad.

So I'm curious to read how far I've come too. I credit all this to my obsession to research Cannabis, my loving 420 family, and this powerful forum. I never knew I would live Bode, but here I am thriving when I was dying. How lucky am I?

It's funny I'm writing my book and going into detail as I write this. :) Thank you for asking, :thanks:

Looking great for sure Lady G! The peyote pics are really neat. You are have quite the artistic eye. have you thought about doing 1 large pot with multiple plants like Penny's doing? May save a couple coins. Anyways be well sis. Be back to check in this weekend. Wifes off to Texas for a week so I'll have. Achance to be around a bit more

:green_heart:
Love and kindness up in here! Thank you for the welcome! I won't have these sprouted till Oct or Nov, but I'm ready!!!!
Screenshot_20180808-232206.pngIMG_20180808_232019.jpgIMG_20180808_232009.jpg

LG2 wasssuppp.... Haven't been able to keep up, BUT things are now in the downhill slide for now so less work more time... Hope all is well, as I worry about you when I notice gaps in your activity on your thread... I will PM you sometime this week with some peronal questions from my end for a situation I think uniquely in your wheel house... Hmmmm. Green day to ya girl, and to all

@Lady G2HM , @Kingjoe83

Think this will be the next order. This Candida is correct?
Screenshot_20180809-194344_Chrome.jpg

I just decided to order up the "dream team" of my favorites for these autos. They will make great "filler" plants in the shed. They will just run with whatever lights my photos are on.
Candida will probably drop in early Oct, after I harvest my 3 current photos.

Looking great for sure Lady G! The peyote pics are really neat. You are have quite the artistic eye. have you thought about doing 1 large pot with multiple plants like Penny's doing? May save a couple coins. Anyways be well sis. Be back to check in this weekend. Wifes off to Texas for a week so I'll have. Achance to be around a bit more

* @TheMadDabber - THANK YOUUUU!:love:
As much as I love that, the only way for me to really be successful in growing is to create routines and stick to what I can handle right now. Not saying I won't try it one day, but my brain panics and I often can't handle more than 5gallon pot and one plant. If anything were to happen to that one large pot, then I'm without meds. So I will put it on my bucket list when I think I have the brain power to handle it. Thanks for the encouragement.

:green_heart:
Love and kindness up in here! Thank you for the welcome! I won't have these sprouted till Oct or Nov, but I'm ready!!!!

*Woohoo, YES!:high-five:, @Lowded118 - Looks like you're all set. Feel free to ask me questions anytime. Thank you so much for hangin' out. :thanks:

LG2 wasssuppp.... Haven't been able to keep up, BUT things are now in the downhill slide for now so less work more time... Hope all is well, as I worry about you when I notice gaps in your activity on your thread... I will PM you sometime this week with some peronal questions from my end for a situation I think uniquely in your wheel house... Hmmmm. Green day to ya girl, and to all

* @MaddHacker - No problem, I never expect everyone to keep up. But this is a brain gym, so there will be action at all times. With the summer, I'm trying to be outside as much as I can because I'm pretty well a shut-in for the winter. So my little healthy breaks/gaps, are times for me to breathe and work on projects in the back. I will always post a sick notice if I'm away with headaches, that do happen often. Thanks for your concern though, very thoughtful. :thanks:

I'm very curious MH, what's a wheelhouse? Would like to learn. :)

@Lady G2HM , @Kingjoe83

Think this will be the next order. This Candida is correct?

I just decided to order up the "dream team" of my favorites for these autos. They will make great "filler" plants in the shed. They will just run with whatever lights my photos are on.
Candida will probably drop in early Oct, after I harvest my 3 current photos.

* @Preston9mm - You nailed the first step, got all your fav's and some really cool hybrid too. You'll be oil slickin' soon enough. You get a gold star for such quick decision making. :welldone:

Hiya Lady G2,

Been awhile since I chatted with you. Wheelhouse - If you were a baseball player, where you want the ball thrown to better hit a home run, is your preferred location, or wheelhouse. Slang term. The phrase is "in your wheelhouse". Something you prefer. That's as much as I can nail down.

I hope you're doing well. I also hope the headache episodes lessen in strength and duration. I would that you be able to lead a life of your choosing rather what's dealt. You're doing much better than before, so maybe that's still possible!! Dealing so well with the way things are with all your positive energy, you have the right frame of mind for healing! Such a plus for you!

I'll return your pm in a day or so. Hugs to you :hug::hug::hug:

HIGH @Bode - Thanks for teaching, I love learning new terms, I will use that in a sentence I'm sure.

You're right Mr. Bode, I am improving again, I appreciate the confirmation because I don't see it unless my hubby or friends point it out to me. I must admit that ice packs are a girls best friend. They help tremendously.

I also think that it didn't help that I ran outta meds. That kinda messed with my routine, which is one of the most important things to heal the brain and relearn. So if my routine is disrupted, it takes a while to come back from it.

I have been so happy in my relationships lately that I'm feeling like things are picking up. In fact today, I'm on top of the world. I'm working on a journal update to tell you why, I think you'll love to hear.

We're in this together against the big bad world, so let's do it medicated shall we. :)

Hiya Lady G2,

Wanted to say high to you today, and to say to look for a pm. I also want to say you sound like your good days are outweighing your bad days in number. Is it too much to hope the bad days will diminish? I'll wait for your pic update before I go to bed. I'd like to see your ladies. Which reminds me, I owe you a few pics. No excuses, I'll get them for you this week. Hugs to you Lady G2 :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Cya in a few

:welcome:Lady G — Medical Vitamin Weed — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – August 11, 2018:nomo:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family…:love:

Today we went out to get some things and I wanted to stop by our local hydro shop to get peat pellets. I ran into my favourite grow expert there and I mean she went to school and runs the ship there when it comes to growing.

Now that it’s LEGAL here in CANADA, for the first time EVER we talked about Cannabis. Now before we couldn’t talk about it upfront, but after 2 years of learning from her, today was the first day I could tell her my story.

Yes, that’s right, as soon as we saw each other we smiled and spilled the beans if you will. I finally got up the courage to speak to her and I told her that she was instrumental in saving my life. I told her about my brain condition and I started to stutter a bit cause that’s just what I do when speaking to people. But she was fine with it, she spoke to me with so much respect.

I told her that she taught me all about nutrients, shared her strawberry, aloe and lettuce plants with me so I could learn about growing organic food. She never held back teaching me about gardening, which in turn lead me to growing cannabis for meds on my own. She gave me ideas about T5’s and keeping it simple. She had no idea before that I had a terminal brain disease/disorders.

As I was telling her my story I could see the expressions on her face,:eek::eek::eek:;):cool:. I also told her that I am writing about her in my book and she was flabbergasted. It almost looked like she had tears in her eyes, probably cause I was tearing a bit. It’s hard to tell people about my story without getting emotional about my progress. It’s been freakin’ hard, harder than anything I’ve done in my life, but I feel that much love and honour in my results because I never gave up.

It’s been 2 years of learning from this beautiful woman and she never knew she was helping me save my life so I can learn from these brain projects she was giving me. Then I pulled out my phone and showed her some pics of my plants in flower. She gasped and said they were beautiful. I said, 100% organic, just like you taught me. It was like showing my teacher my A+ report card, and she smiled from ear to ear. I will never forget this moment of receiving praise from such an established cultivator like herself.

Another customer came in and that’s when I had to curve the conversation but she asked me if I would like to call her. I said YES!!!! She gave me her phone number and now I get to call her and talk to her in detail. What a compliment of trust and compassion.

I bought some 5 $ peat pellets and left with some stickers and her phone number. My hubby was quite surprised that I revealed my story but told me how proud he was of me for speaking in public again. He remarked at how smily the lady cultivator was, I wonder how she feels as I credit her for partly saving my life. It was a random act of kindness but it was a huuuuge milestone for me to be able to tell her LEGALLY about my mission.

She completely supports me and asked me to call her so we can continue our chat. And as much as I hate speaking on the phone cause of my language issues, there is nothing that will hold me back from cultivating a genuine friendship with her.

Plants bring people together through genuine care for growing LIFE and medicine. There is nothing shady or sketchy about my mission, as long as I continue staying focused I will always surround myself with better people.

So I may not win contests, I may not be the best grower, but I am the BEST ME, that I ever was and ever will be. There is no better prize than being able to tell someone that they helped save my life, and watching her eyes light up like a xmas tree. Hoping I just made her day.

That is such a beautiful human interaction that you just can’t buy, these karmic meetings prevent me from hating all humans, because I know there are real inspirational people out there, I just have to find them.

Legalize our medicine, and repair the disconnect from banning the most powerful plant in the world.

The seedsman family photo

---------------------------------

Quote of the week: “ you have a remarkable opportunity to reinvent that which you have lost and improve upon it step by step because who wants run when you can walk and who wants to walk when they can run. @Smeegol

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO - DINAFEM#2 (@Kingjoe83 – Most improved and star student! )

Week: 4

Days: 27

Temp: 24

RH: 55%

Strain: 15% Indica / 35% Sativa / 50% Ruderalis

Medicinal Properties: THC 7% - CBD 14%

Technique: 3 gallon

Comments: (With flash) Restart – She jetted up vertically and took off, so my topping was late, but it got done nonetheless. I had to place a support for her trunk in order to support the extra limbs of medicine that will grow. Isn’t she beautiful, I mean handsome KJ?

------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA #2 NEW (@LadyGaea – Culinary Cultivator and the most real lady I know )

Week: 4

Strain: Indica / Sativa ACDC x Harlequin 

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

Technique: 1 GALLON

Comments: ( With flash ) Restart – She just got a full feeding of nutes now and she will explode soon. Perfection she is.

--------------------------------

3.Type: Peyote Critical @Derbybud (Just for being one heckova gentleman!)

Week: 2

Days: 10

RH: 45%

Strain: 80 % indica / 20 % Sativa

Technique: Germination-Sprout

Comments: () She is the fastest growing photo strain by far. I skipped the red cup step cause I knew she would outgrow it fast. So I put her right into a 1 gallon pot because I felt that it would be easy for her to fill up. I’m confident that was the right step.

With flash
Without flash

4.Type: AUTO OG KUSH ROLEX SEEDSMAN GENETICS – @TheMadDabber – Back to always having time for me helps me! - @Pennywise – One of my favourite people here and I admire him deeply!

Week: 8

Days: 60 days

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 3 GALLON,

Comments: I finally got her roped down and don’t have any pegs holding her down so that’s good. She is throwin’ pistols, let’s just hope she continues to flower big. Again, she is a bit overloaded with foliar so I have backed off. I hope that doesn’t affect the flower process.

@Pennywise – Should I clear her out a bit more or is she okay space wise.

------------------------------

5.Type: AUTO OG KUSH - SEEDSMAN GENETICS – ( @Bode for inspiring me to keep going. )

Week: 3

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 2 GALLON,

Comments: I’m training her and she loves it. She’s so flexible at this point in her grow that I couldn’t resist, although it’s going to push the finish date a bit, I couldn’t hold back.

--------------------------

8 CLONES (different # every week now) – I have made some little self watering pots out of the juice jugs we have.

-----------------------------

My mini/runt outdoor garden – Summer project – Potatoes & Garlic & Misc seed ALL IN ONE.

I love her, she’s a trooper and loves the training. I fed her 3 times and that’s it. The rest is all her doing. What a champ.

-----------------------------

*BTW, who got love on Instagram??? Hahahaha stop it brain, don’t brag!:rolleyes:
If you can grow it, you can dream it. That's all, just time, passion and random acts of kindness. :Namaste:

*Sometimes my simple mind can produce the most simple pictures and maybe they are not winners , but I know they are WORTH 845+ likes. Even the underdog can be an overachiever amidst thousands of dogs here. I just tend to be the cat that stirs up the shiz. Hahahahaha. o_O Don't know why, I just don't fit into the MOLD...hahahaha stop it brain, mold is contagious!:rolleyes:

Thank you SEEDSMAN & BARNEY'S FARM FOR BELIEVING IN ME!!!!
------------------------------------

Much love to my soul tribe...Lady G2 :hug:

Top of the morning to you Milady how are you doing, I trust this weekend finds you in incredibly high spirits after your Hydro store evolvement, truly inspirational that you got to share a life changing secret with someone that you hold close to your heart because of the healthy/healing involvement this lady has unwittingly shared with you on this road to recovery....

Amazing......:love:

Hiya Lady G2,

Busy garden you have there. Your ladies are looking well cared for. Very nice. You should be in meds for awhile. How nice for you.
Love the story about the help from the grow lady. Now you see how powerful your story is. Any human with a heart would be impressed by your coming back from a dysfunctional brain and finding a way to treat yourself by yourself. Even the bible has a scene where pharisee's (sp) are asking Jesus for a healing, and his response was "Physician, heal thyself", meaning the most noble thing is to heal yourself, before you can help someone else, as you are doing. Impressive.
Sorry, but I fell asleep looking at your OG Kush. Very theraputic, lol. Just getting up (not my best time of day, lol). I must say, I love looking at cannabis flowers first thing in he morning. Looks like you'll have your hands full taking care of all those green girls, and ladies. Good luck to you. Great job! Cya :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

So I’m just wondering about my plant you named after it looks awesome for starters btw but you know how you essentially have four main now you are training them outwards and pegging down . We’ll see those fans that are blocking those lowers I guess it would be your bottom fans on the inside of those main I would cut them off if blocking and lowers to allow light so they can catch up ?

Back
Top Bottom