Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Top of the morning to you Milady how are you doing, I trust this weekend finds you in incredibly high spirits after your Hydro store evolvement, truly inspirational that you got to share a life changing secret with someone that you hold close to your heart because of the healthy/healing involvement this lady has unwittingly shared with you on this road to recovery....

Amazing......:love:

* Awwww shucks, Thanks Smeegol - I wasn't even planning on it, it just kinda happened because she was in that day. I guess it was meant to be. I hope your day shines on you a thousand rays of good karma. hahahaha :Namaste:

Awesome, sounds like you've had a break through week. We're all very proud of your accomplishments this week!

* Wow, that's a big deal, :hug: Thank you with all my heart and medicine. I am eager to make you and the fam proud, it fills me up with positivity. Makes me want to try harder and live longer. I have mad love for you Coach...

Hiya Lady G2,

Busy garden you have there. Your ladies are looking well cared for. Very nice. You should be in meds for awhile. How nice for you.
Love the story about the help from the grow lady. Now you see how powerful your story is. Any human with a heart would be impressed by your coming back from a dysfunctional brain and finding a way to treat yourself by yourself. Even the bible has a scene where pharisee's (sp) are asking Jesus for a healing, and his response was "Physician, heal thyself", meaning the most noble thing is to heal yourself, before you can help someone else, as you are doing. Impressive.
Sorry, but I fell asleep looking at your OG Kush. Very theraputic, lol. Just getting up (not my best time of day, lol). I must say, I love looking at cannabis flowers first thing in he morning. Looks like you'll have your hands full taking care of all those green girls, and ladies. Good luck to you. Great job! Cya :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

* Thank you Bode, :Namaste:I love being busy, it keeps my mind outta trouble. hahahaha Much like occupying a child so the grown ups can get work done. I appreciate the encouragement. I must keep moving on, you're right, I love it. I wish I had more plants though, it would be so helpful. :)

So I’m just wondering about my plant you named after it looks awesome for starters btw but you know how you essentially have four main now you are training them outwards and pegging down . We’ll see those fans that are blocking those lowers I guess it would be your bottom fans on the inside of those main I would cut them off if blocking and lowers to allow light so they can catch up ?

* Hiiiiii KJ, thank you so much.

* I think you pose a great suggestion if I were growing a photo plant. But my instinct says because it's an auto and it's on a growing schedule, that I should just cut the two lowers off completely because they just won't get the light they should have gotten if I didn't wait so long to train her. That way the uppers are all even to the light and get all the energy that will be directed to the tops.

What do you think KJ?

Maybe try a photo with less training and topping if you have space, I think you'll find some of them can produce really well.
I can’t wait for my winter buddy dyna grow instead of advanced nutrients eh ?

It's a lot simpler, need 2 bottles and I'd keep a little calmag on hand. Dyna-Gro has a calcium supplement available.
Good info brotha thanks man .

Might give them a go still using advanced nutrients on few though getting comfortable with it . Lol got the coco too might try a single dwc bucket like 3 gal bucket maybe with two six air stones ?

More research to help you along your OIL slickin' path to healthy brains and healthy hearts.
Did you know how beneficial EVOO really is for our brains and bodies, so much that the Medical system would rather prescribe pills instead. That doesn't make sense! Much love LadyG2

----------------------------------

"11 Proven Benefits of Olive Oil

There are many disagreements about fats in the diet.

However, pretty much everyone agrees that olive oil, especially extra virgin, is good for you.

Here are 11 health benefits of olive oil that are supported by scientific research.

1. Olive Oil Is Rich in Healthy Monounsaturated Fats

Olive oil is the natural oil extracted from olives, the fatty fruit of the olive tree.

About 24% of the oil is saturated fats and omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.

But the predominant (73%) fatty acid in olive oil is a monounsaturated fat called oleic acid, which is extremely healthy.

Oleic acid is believed to help reduce inflammation, and may have beneficial effects on genes linked to cancer.

Monounsaturated fats in extra virgin olive oil are also quite resistant to high heat, making it a healthy choice for cooking.

BOTTOM LINE:Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated oleic acid. This fatty acid is believed to have many beneficial effects, and is a healthy choice for cooking.

2. Olive Oil Contains Large Amounts of Antioxidants

Extra virgin olive oil is fairly nutritious.

Apart from its beneficial fatty acids, it contains modest amounts of Vitamins E and K.

But olive oil is also loaded with powerful antioxidants.

These antioxidants are biologically active and may help fight serious diseases.

This includes antioxidants that can fight inflammation and help prevent the cholesterol in our blood from becoming oxidized, both crucial steps in the heart disease process.

BOTTOM LINE:Extra virgin olive oil is loaded with antioxidants, some of which have powerful biological effects.

3. Olive Oil Has Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties

Chronic inflammation is thought to be among the leading drivers of many diseases.

This includes cancer, cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, Alzheimer's, arthritis and even obesity.

Olive oil can reduce inflammation, which may be one of the main reasons for its health benefits.

The main anti-inflammatory effects are mediated by the antioxidants. Key among them is oleocanthal, which has been shown to work similarly to ibuprofen, an anti-inflammatory drug.

Some scientists estimate that the oleocanthal in 50 ml (3.4 tablespoons) of extra virgin olive oil has a similar effectiveness as 10% of the adult dosage of ibuprofen.

There are also studies suggesting that oleic acid itself, the main fatty acid in olive oil, can reduce levels of important inflammatory markers like CRP.

One study also showed that olive oil antioxidants can inhibit some genes and proteins that drive inflammation.

BOTTOM LINE:Olive oil contains nutrients that can fight inflammation. This includes oleic acid, as well as the antioxidant oleocanthal.

4. Olive Oil May Help Prevent Strokes

Stroke is caused by a disturbance of blood flow to the brain, either due to a blood clot or bleeding.

In developed nations, stroke is the second most common cause of death, right after heart disease.

The relationship between olive oil and the risk of stroke has been studied extensively.

A large review study that included over 841,000 subjects found that olive oil was the only source of monounsaturated fat associated with a reduced risk of stroke and heart disease.

These findings are supported by another large review study, this one with 140,000 participants. Researchers found that those who consumed olive oil were at a much lower risk of stroke.

BOTTOM LINE:There are many large studies showing that people who consume olive oil have a much lower risk of developing stroke, the second biggest killer in developed countries.

5. Olive Oil Is Protective Against Heart Disease

Heart disease is the most common cause of death in the world.

Observational studies conducted a few decades ago showed that heart disease was rare around the Mediterranean Sea.

This led to extensive research on the Mediterranean diet, which has now been shown to significantly reduce the risk of heart disease.

Extra virgin olive oil is one of the key features of this diet, and protects against heart disease via numerous mechanisms.

It lowers inflammation, protects LDL cholesterol from oxidation, improves the function of the lining of the blood vessels, and may help prevent unwanted blood clotting.

Interestingly, it has also been shown to lower blood pressure, which is one of the strongest risk factors for heart disease and premature death. In one study, olive oil reduced the need for blood pressure meds by 48%.

The truth is that dozens, if not hundreds, of studies have shown that extra virgin olive oil has powerful benefits for the heart.

If you have heart disease, a family history of heart disease, or any other major risk factor, then you might want to consider including plenty of extra virgin olive oil in your diet.

BOTTOM LINE:Olive oil has numerous benefits for heart health. It lowers blood pressure, protects LDL particles from oxidation, and has beneficial effects on many other risk factors.

6. Olive Oil Does Not Cause Weight Gain and Obesity

Eating fat does not make you fat, and olive oil is no exception.

Numerous studies have linked Mediterranean dietary patterns, rich in olive oil, with favorable effects on body weight.

In a 2.5 year study of more than 7000 Spanish college students, consuming a lot of olive oil was not linked to increased weight.

In other words, high intake of olive oil is not linked with weight gain or obesity in observational studies.

A 3-year study in 187 participants found that a diet rich in olive oil increased levels of antioxidants in the blood and caused weight loss.

BOTTOM LINE:Consuming large amounts of olive oil does not appear to increase the likelihood of weight gain. It may even be beneficial for weight loss.

7. Olive Oil May Help Fight Alzheimer's Disease
(*HELLO MCFLY! hahahaha)

Alzheimer's disease is the most common neurodegenerative disease in the world.

One of its key features is a buildup of so-called beta amyloid plaques inside brain cells.

One study in mice showed that a substance in olive oil can help remove these plaques from brain cells.

Another study, this time in humans, showed that a Mediterranean diet with olive oil had beneficial effects on brain function.

BOTTOM LINE:Some studies suggest that olive oil can help fight Alzheimer's disease, but more research is needed to confirm this.

8. Olive Oil May Reduce the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes

Olive oil appears to be highly protective against diabetes.

Several studies have linked olive oil to beneficial effects on blood sugar and insulin sensitivity.

A randomized clinical trial of 418 non-diabetic participants recently confirmed the protective effects of olive oil.

In this study, a Mediterranean diet with olive oil reduced the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by over 40%.

BOTTOM LINE:Both observational studies and clinical trials suggest that olive oil, combined with a Mediterranean diet, can reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.

9. The Antioxidants in Olive Oil Have Anti-Cancer Properties

Cancer is one of the most common causes of death in the world.

People in Mediterranean countries have a lower risk of some cancers, and many researchers believe that olive oil may have something to do with it.

The antioxidants in olive oil can reduce oxidative damage due to free radicals, which is believed to be one of the leading drivers of cancer.

Many test tube studies have shown that compounds in olive oil can help fight cancer cells.

Whether olive oil can actually help to prevent cancer needs to be studied properly in humans.

BOTTOM LINE:There is preliminary evidence that olive oil may help prevent cancer, but this needs to be studied properly.

10. Olive Oil Can Help Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease characterized by deformed and painful joints.

The exact cause is not well understood, but it involves the body's immune system attacking normal cells by mistake.

Olive oil supplementation appears to improve inflammatory markers and reduce oxidative stress in individuals with rheumatoid arthritis.

Olive oil appears to be particularly beneficial when combined with fish oil, a source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids.

In one study, olive oil and fish oil significantly reduced joint pain, handgrip strength and morning stiffness in people with rheumatoid arthritis.

BOTTOM LINE:Olive oil can help reduce joint pain and swelling from rheumatoid arthritis. The beneficial effects are greatly increased when combined with fish oil.

11. Olive Oil Has Anti-Bacterial Properties

Olive oil contains many nutrients that can inhibit or kill harmful bacteria.

One of these is Helicobacter pylori, a bacteria that lives in the stomach and can cause stomach ulcers and stomach cancer.

Test tube studies have shown extra virgin olive oil to be effective against eight strains of this bacteria, three of which are resistant to antibiotics.

A study in humans showed that 30 grams of extra virgin olive oil can eliminate Helicobacter pylori infection in 10-40% of people in as little as 2 weeks.

BOTTOM LINE:Extra virgin olive oil has anti-bacterial properties, and has been shown to be particularly effective against Helicobacter pylori, a type of bacteria that can cause stomach ulcers and stomach cancer.

Make Sure to Get the Right Type *ORGANIC

The importance of getting the right kind of olive oil can not be overstated.

Extra virgin olive oil is the only type that contains all the antioxidants and bioactive compounds. It is the only olive oil we recommend.

But even so, there is a lot of fraud on the olive oil market, and many oils that have "extra virgin" on the label have been diluted with other refined oils.

Therefore, do some research and make sure that you're actually getting real extra virgin olive oil.

Take Home Message

At the end of the day, quality extra virgin olive oil is super healthy.

It may just be the single healthiest fat on the planet."

*BUY ORGANIC FOR YOUR BRAIN AND HEART
YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

More research to help you along your OIL slickin' path to healthy brains and healthy hearts.
Did you know how beneficial EVOO really is for our brains and bodies, so much that the Medical system would rather prescribe pills instead. That doesn't make sense! Much love LadyG2

----------------------------------

"11 Proven Benefits of Olive Oil

There are many disagreements about fats in the diet.

However, pretty much everyone agrees that olive oil, especially extra virgin, is good for you.

Here are 11 health benefits of olive oil that are supported by scientific research.

1. Olive Oil Is Rich in Healthy Monounsaturated Fats

Olive oil is the natural oil extracted from olives, the fatty fruit of the olive tree.

About 24% of the oil is saturated fats and omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.

But the predominant (73%) fatty acid in olive oil is a monounsaturated fat called oleic acid, which is extremely healthy.

Oleic acid is believed to help reduce inflammation, and may have beneficial effects on genes linked to cancer.

Monounsaturated fats in extra virgin olive oil are also quite resistant to high heat, making it a healthy choice for cooking.

BOTTOM LINE:Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated oleic acid. This fatty acid is believed to have many beneficial effects, and is a healthy choice for cooking.

2. Olive Oil Contains Large Amounts of Antioxidants

Extra virgin olive oil is fairly nutritious.

Apart from its beneficial fatty acids, it contains modest amounts of Vitamins E and K.

But olive oil is also loaded with powerful antioxidants.

These antioxidants are biologically active and may help fight serious diseases.

This includes antioxidants that can fight inflammation and help prevent the cholesterol in our blood from becoming oxidized, both crucial steps in the heart disease process.

BOTTOM LINE:Extra virgin olive oil is loaded with antioxidants, some of which have powerful biological effects.

3. Olive Oil Has Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties

Chronic inflammation is thought to be among the leading drivers of many diseases.

This includes cancer, cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, Alzheimer's, arthritis and even obesity.

Olive oil can reduce inflammation, which may be one of the main reasons for its health benefits.

The main anti-inflammatory effects are mediated by the antioxidants. Key among them is oleocanthal, which has been shown to work similarly to ibuprofen, an anti-inflammatory drug.

Some scientists estimate that the oleocanthal in 50 ml (3.4 tablespoons) of extra virgin olive oil has a similar effectiveness as 10% of the adult dosage of ibuprofen.

There are also studies suggesting that oleic acid itself, the main fatty acid in olive oil, can reduce levels of important inflammatory markers like CRP.

One study also showed that olive oil antioxidants can inhibit some genes and proteins that drive inflammation.

BOTTOM LINE:Olive oil contains nutrients that can fight inflammation. This includes oleic acid, as well as the antioxidant oleocanthal.

4. Olive Oil May Help Prevent Strokes

Stroke is caused by a disturbance of blood flow to the brain, either due to a blood clot or bleeding.

In developed nations, stroke is the second most common cause of death, right after heart disease.

The relationship between olive oil and the risk of stroke has been studied extensively.

A large review study that included over 841,000 subjects found that olive oil was the only source of monounsaturated fat associated with a reduced risk of stroke and heart disease.

These findings are supported by another large review study, this one with 140,000 participants. Researchers found that those who consumed olive oil were at a much lower risk of stroke.

BOTTOM LINE:There are many large studies showing that people who consume olive oil have a much lower risk of developing stroke, the second biggest killer in developed countries.

5. Olive Oil Is Protective Against Heart Disease

Heart disease is the most common cause of death in the world.

Observational studies conducted a few decades ago showed that heart disease was rare around the Mediterranean Sea.

This led to extensive research on the Mediterranean diet, which has now been shown to significantly reduce the risk of heart disease.

Extra virgin olive oil is one of the key features of this diet, and protects against heart disease via numerous mechanisms.

It lowers inflammation, protects LDL cholesterol from oxidation, improves the function of the lining of the blood vessels, and may help prevent unwanted blood clotting.

Interestingly, it has also been shown to lower blood pressure, which is one of the strongest risk factors for heart disease and premature death. In one study, olive oil reduced the need for blood pressure meds by 48%.

The truth is that dozens, if not hundreds, of studies have shown that extra virgin olive oil has powerful benefits for the heart.

If you have heart disease, a family history of heart disease, or any other major risk factor, then you might want to consider including plenty of extra virgin olive oil in your diet.

BOTTOM LINE:Olive oil has numerous benefits for heart health. It lowers blood pressure, protects LDL particles from oxidation, and has beneficial effects on many other risk factors.

6. Olive Oil Does Not Cause Weight Gain and Obesity

Eating fat does not make you fat, and olive oil is no exception.

Numerous studies have linked Mediterranean dietary patterns, rich in olive oil, with favorable effects on body weight.

In a 2.5 year study of more than 7000 Spanish college students, consuming a lot of olive oil was not linked to increased weight.

In other words, high intake of olive oil is not linked with weight gain or obesity in observational studies.

A 3-year study in 187 participants found that a diet rich in olive oil increased levels of antioxidants in the blood and caused weight loss.

BOTTOM LINE:Consuming large amounts of olive oil does not appear to increase the likelihood of weight gain. It may even be beneficial for weight loss.

7. Olive Oil May Help Fight Alzheimer's Disease
(*HELLO MCFLY! hahahaha)

Alzheimer's disease is the most common neurodegenerative disease in the world.

One of its key features is a buildup of so-called beta amyloid plaques inside brain cells.

One study in mice showed that a substance in olive oil can help remove these plaques from brain cells.

Another study, this time in humans, showed that a Mediterranean diet with olive oil had beneficial effects on brain function.

BOTTOM LINE:Some studies suggest that olive oil can help fight Alzheimer's disease, but more research is needed to confirm this.

8. Olive Oil May Reduce the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes

Olive oil appears to be highly protective against diabetes.

Several studies have linked olive oil to beneficial effects on blood sugar and insulin sensitivity.

A randomized clinical trial of 418 non-diabetic participants recently confirmed the protective effects of olive oil.

In this study, a Mediterranean diet with olive oil reduced the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by over 40%.

BOTTOM LINE:Both observational studies and clinical trials suggest that olive oil, combined with a Mediterranean diet, can reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.

9. The Antioxidants in Olive Oil Have Anti-Cancer Properties

Cancer is one of the most common causes of death in the world.

People in Mediterranean countries have a lower risk of some cancers, and many researchers believe that olive oil may have something to do with it.

The antioxidants in olive oil can reduce oxidative damage due to free radicals, which is believed to be one of the leading drivers of cancer.

Many test tube studies have shown that compounds in olive oil can help fight cancer cells.

Whether olive oil can actually help to prevent cancer needs to be studied properly in humans.

BOTTOM LINE:There is preliminary evidence that olive oil may help prevent cancer, but this needs to be studied properly.

10. Olive Oil Can Help Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease characterized by deformed and painful joints.

The exact cause is not well understood, but it involves the body's immune system attacking normal cells by mistake.

Olive oil supplementation appears to improve inflammatory markers and reduce oxidative stress in individuals with rheumatoid arthritis.

Olive oil appears to be particularly beneficial when combined with fish oil, a source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids.

In one study, olive oil and fish oil significantly reduced joint pain, handgrip strength and morning stiffness in people with rheumatoid arthritis.

BOTTOM LINE:Olive oil can help reduce joint pain and swelling from rheumatoid arthritis. The beneficial effects are greatly increased when combined with fish oil.

11. Olive Oil Has Anti-Bacterial Properties

Olive oil contains many nutrients that can inhibit or kill harmful bacteria.

One of these is Helicobacter pylori, a bacteria that lives in the stomach and can cause stomach ulcers and stomach cancer.

Test tube studies have shown extra virgin olive oil to be effective against eight strains of this bacteria, three of which are resistant to antibiotics.

A study in humans showed that 30 grams of extra virgin olive oil can eliminate Helicobacter pylori infection in 10-40% of people in as little as 2 weeks.

BOTTOM LINE:Extra virgin olive oil has anti-bacterial properties, and has been shown to be particularly effective against Helicobacter pylori, a type of bacteria that can cause stomach ulcers and stomach cancer.

Make Sure to Get the Right Type *ORGANIC

The importance of getting the right kind of olive oil can not be overstated.

Extra virgin olive oil is the only type that contains all the antioxidants and bioactive compounds. It is the only olive oil we recommend.

But even so, there is a lot of fraud on the olive oil market, and many oils that have "extra virgin" on the label have been diluted with other refined oils.

Therefore, do some research and make sure that you're actually getting real extra virgin olive oil.

Take Home Message

At the end of the day, quality extra virgin olive oil is super healthy.

It may just be the single healthiest fat on the planet."

*BUY ORGANIC FOR YOUR BRAIN AND HEART
YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!
I’m not even going to try to type a novel back in response but really cool info on oil . Funny the other day me and a conworker started to get curious about windmills in Ontario here . Let me say it didn’t benefit plus to have them here in Ontario sadly for starters. Did you know one or each blade is up to 116 feet long doesn’t look that big from road ? The actually poles are around 212 feet and all three blades and it circumference spinning is the equivalent of an acre . Crazy right. We were really interested in seeing where it went to no wires or anything so where and how does t get to where it’s going where the power goes kinda thing? Nothing came up .
Unsolved windmill mysteries lol

Oh boy love y lady G

Have a great week ✊

Back
Top Bottom