Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Responding to the love here...

Good to see someone else is up late... LOL ... Or early depends on how you look at it I guess... Good Morning valued friend, and green day to ya... and to all

*Good day fellow night dweller, always great to see the sunrise despite the smoky skies. I'm trying to avoid my nightmares by staying up nights and sleeping during the day. So we'll see.

Howdy howdy Milady have I shared today's " Word " of the day with you...??

" Magic "

And you don't even have to think about it, because magic is what it is.... You are your own living survivor story, so when you down and can't find a " story " to keep you going take a peek at your 1st journal cause that's where the magic started.....:love:

top of the morning Milady...

*You know the more I get to know you the more I see your reflection. Your wise beyond your years, yet you're the one holding up the mirror, so I can see better in my blind brain. That word of the day is quote of the week, I love the genuine inspiration that seems to roll of your tongue, or your thumb, depending on what it is your rollin', wink wink. :cool::Namaste:

Thanks for sharing! I'm really glad everything turned out good for your wife (and you) and that cannabis helped you through it! :green_heart:

*I'm convinced too Ween...very special indeed. :green_heart:

Good afternoon to all... I see you have been busy up in here G2... Hope all is well....

* Honestly, it's more exciting when plants get past the halfway point imo, so yah, we have a CONFERENCE of brainiacs and brainiacs supporters. All kidding aside, I'm doing well and I wish for the same for you. Looking forward to watching you grow and learn from the pro. :cool: Always great to have the @MaddHacker clan around, :surf:

Thank you for the card G2 it means a lot! :hug:

*:love: :hug::love:

Hiya Lady G2,

Very nice looking ladies. Love the symmetry of the Peyote Critical. The OG Cush mainline is coming along. Takes time to train that much. Glad to see you're still doing well.

Your garden is looking gorgeous ms. Grow. Things look to be fake and that's a good thing.

*Awwww that is a huuuge compliment coming from you @Derbybud . :)

Top of the morning Milady thank you for the kind words, all I can hope for is your girls are doing their best by you and work their healing magic on you ten fold...:love: loving the healthy garden...haha

*Sweet @Smeegol , thanks so much, I love a healthy garden, and your lovely words. Always a pleasure.

Hiya Lady G2,

Very nice looking ladies. Love the symmetry of the Peyote Critical. The OG Cush mainline is coming along. Takes time to train that much. Glad to see you're still doing well.

*Awwww @Bode I am diggin the symmetry as well. It's very pleasing to the brain, maybe I am subconsciously doing that to heal my brain. Orrr it's my OCD takin' over. Probably the ocd, hahahahaha or both. :)

Great updates!

I’m glad to see more people use the fan leafs for oil! Wooop #fanleafoil #newtyjuice :D

* @newty - Been using them since before you got here grow friend, it's full spectrum, so we have more in common don't we. #brainiacoil So how's your summer going? :passitleft:[/QUOTE]

Lady G your garden is so happy looking! Mine is only sometimes that way. It's easy to see the love there.

* @stoneotter I will be by to visit your journal, I'm excited. Always grateful to see you around these parts. :peace:

* BTW...."You otter be in pictures" hahahahaha :)[/QUOTE]

Top of the morning to you Milady....:cheer:

I can see that I've got you smiling so here's a little something that you might find intriguing, in my sig is my " Banana Gang " thread where I'm trying to make a greater % of regular seed have a greater chance of turning out as female seeds using banana skins which produce a gas called ethylene..
In my 1st attempt only 2/5 seeds sprouted and they are 2 weeks old.
So what better to do on a cold and rainy day....haha:yahoo:

image.jpg

52 contestants ( allowance for 2 casualties ) breathable material ( old lace curtain stuff )
image.jpg

The banana skin, seeds in their home tied off with pipe cleaner and paper towel.
image.jpg

All wrapped up snug..
image.jpg

Inside a ziploc bag.

So I'll burp the bag 1-2 a day for 14 days and on the 31st of this month they go straight into soil in solo cups I think....haha...

Hope this sneak peak at my 2nd attempt brightens your day abit.....:love:

I thought something was going on. Hope you'll improve real soon. Sending cannabis healing vibes to you!

Back
Top Bottom