Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
I hope your feeling better:)

*Awwww that is a huuuge compliment coming from you @Derbybud . :)

*Sweet @Smeegol , thanks so much, I love a healthy garden, and your lovely words. Always a pleasure.

*Awwww @Bode I am diggin the symmetry as well. It's very pleasing to the brain, maybe I am subconsciously doing that to heal my brain. Orrr it's my OCD takin' over. Probably the ocd, hahahahaha or both. :)

* @newty - Been using them since before you got here grow friend, it's full spectrum, so we have more in common don't we. #brainiacoil So how's your summer going? :passitleft:
[/QUOTE]
My summer has been so fantastic! Thanks for asking, lots of camping, gardening and outdoor adventures! I hope yours has been great as well.

@Kingjoe83 - Thanks friend, I'm very foggy today, can't really speak properly but I took some pics to help along. The smoke is pretty thick here and it's a factor in my headaches I'm sure.
Sending you prayers and healing in mind body and soul :Namaste:

:welcome:Lady G — Medical Vitamin Weed — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases – August 20, 2018:nomo:

Brain & Grow Rehab:

Dear 420 Family…

I’m back from the headaches but I’m still pretty foggy. I can’t focus on the camera when I’m foggy so the pics are not up to my standard. Life goes on and so do the plants so forgive me if this update is rushed. I will make up for it soon.

---------------------------------

Quote of the week: Milady have I shared today's " Word " of the day with you...??

" Magic "

And you don't even have to think about it, because magic is what it is.... You are your own living survivor story, so when you down and can't find a " story " to keep you going take a peek at your 1st journal cause that's where the magic started.....” @Smeegol

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO - DINAFEM#2 (@Kingjoe83 – Most improved and star student! )

Week: 5

Days: 36

Temp: 24

RH: 50%

Strain: 15% Indica / 35% Sativa / 50% Ruderalis

Medicinal Properties: THC 7% - CBD 14%

Technique: 3 gallon

Comments: (With flash) Restart – AMAZING

------------------------

2.Type: CANDIDA #2 NEW (@LadyGaea – Culinary Cultivator and the most real lady I know )

Strain: Indica / Sativa ACDC x Harlequin 

THC CONTENT 0.3%-0.9%

CBD CONTENT 10.6%-20.6%

Technique: 1 GALLON

Comments: ( With flash ) Restart – Working it out

--------------------------------

3.Type: Peyote Critical @Derbybud (Just for being one heckova gentleman!)

Week: 2

Days: 19

Strain: 80 % indica / 20 % Sativa

Technique: Germination-Sprout

Comments: (With Flash) PERFECTION

4.Type: AUTO OG KUSH ROLEX SEEDSMAN GENETICS – @TheMadDabber – Love reading your messages around the forum! - @Pennywise – One of my favourite people here and I admire him deeply!

Week: 8

Days: 69

RH: 55%

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 3 GALLON,

Comments: She is filling in and has gained an inch now.

------------------------------

5.Type: AUTO OG KUSH - SEEDSMAN GENETICS – ( @Bode for inspiring me to keep going. )

RH: 55%

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: 2 GALLON,

Comments: OVERWATERED – Sad face and she's getting worse I think, will let her dry out.

--------------------------

??? CLONES – lost count (different # every week now) – Have been rooted and placed in their self-watering digs for now.

--------------------------

Summer Garden Grow of Garlic/Potatoes/Misc Seed Runt. (CHECK OUT HOW SMOKY OUR SKIES ARE!)

------------------------------------

I don't have a headache but I'm very foggy so it's hard to communicate but I never give up.
Much love Lady G2 :hug:

Looking good ms. G. Like Penny said let her dry out and she should be fine. If you can get a fan blowing on her pot to help it dry out quicker and maybe rotate her every day. That PC is coming alive right now. WOW great job

*Perfect, I did put a fan drying on the pot and she is well on her way now and I topped her off with some dry stuff too so it will absorb. And the PC is setting the pace right now, she lovely, I'm gonna take soooo many clones off her and she is going in the 5 gallon pot so I can focus on her greatness.
How friggin' awesome! :yahoo:
I was stoked....even though I already placed my order. Ha!

Next time!

*Sorry buddy I had no idea, I would have told you right away, thanks for being a good sport about that. But now I know I can share it with everyone so we get discounts. Cause who doesn't love a discount doing what we love.
:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom