LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

MMM :) top at forth not fith, and yes do it to the biggest most vigorous grower!
I'm not happy so far with my autos, their seeming really small?? Even without training and throughout my array of pot sizes. So I'm a little annoyed with the strains to be honest as my environmentals and all is dialled in. My soil is excellent and lighting is GOD!!
So its my fault for not running these strains previously.
Im gonna get onto 710 and get their new selection in and drop a ton more into the mix, picking the larger auto strains this time so I know what to expect a little more. In the past I ran the super autos as they were called by the seed banks!!! (just the largest autos lol)
Anyway I'll figure it out even if I have to bloody purchase some beans?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI, LA.... Autos I've run are very sensitive to nutes, not like photos.. They burn EASILY...

AUTOS seem to have a mind of their own... Phenotype seems to be the biggest driver in my experience as to what you'll ultimately end up with..

Now, I never tried much training on them, so that part will be interesting.

Oh yeah for sure lol nutes are basically a no no at the moment anyhow! :) My girls always get nothing until they tell me they're hungry :)
For me I'm not sold on LED and autos! The intensity of the light keeps them very compact. This obviously keeps the plant quite short in comparison to the stretch and build of a plant under hps.
Also like you say pheno type will play a big pointer. That's why Ill ger onto 710 and ask specifically for the large autos! Then if required ill buy some beans to play with! :)

Really?

Yea not just soil sellers will tell you that I have heard that from a lot of people. What kind of preparations do you heve to do to reuse the soil?
Surf, I'm heavy into re-veggies; We re-veg everything we harvest as long as there's enough space. All we do is top-dress with mycos (D&G Growology Step 1) & once we see the first true leafs we start our regular feeding regiment. The only difference is we start at full strength and not half. Never had problems.

Well my photos are in my cupboard under cfls so all my girls in here are autos! I do have a couple more in with the cfls to judge growth reactions etc.
Anyway just a few pics showing how tiny these lot are! :)
20150423_213710.jpg
20150423_213732.jpg
20150423_213733.jpg
20150424_133110.jpg

if im not mistaken, even in fluxing the female shows which one of the 2 ends is the "dominant" one, but with this auto you just can't tell.

this right here could be a real breakthrough on how people see autos and their future in the industry, what if fluxing doesnt set it back more than than couple of weeks and you get 3 times the weight it would give you unfluxed, the opportunities are just limitless.

of course there is nothing else to expect from an LA experiment, i just have my notepad out and my pen is on fire, this is where we take notes :)

can't wait to see how this turns out

:Namaste:

LA, you are the mad man of training, the Edward Scissorhands of cannabis!

Incredible or nuts, with loads of time on your hands! :)

This is all meant as praise!

LA, you are the mad man of training, the Edward Scissorhands of cannabis!

Incredible or nuts, with loads of time on your hands! :)

This is all meant as praise!

Double :bump:

50 shades of LA :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom