LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

Hey all :)
Well the fluxed BD auto is hitting flower lol. Not shocked as I buggered her up some having to top twice so time was lost on her! It has shown me that fluxing of a larger strain of auto would certainly work! :) So were gonna flux a couple more now! :) Also II'm gonna get some more strains in and go more bean dropping nuts! :)
We have also done some defol on a couple of them. I know people think you shouldn't use defol on autos but honestly, defol used to set the plants form is just a tool I have always used :)

Ever since ive been reading your threads youve used defol and lst...why stop now?! Good morning from the good ol u s of a Sir LA :)

Hey scrubby :) best of days to you! :)

I really do mean it when I say out of the hundreds of plants I've now grown over the years, only one tiny little plant got left alone lol. It was the lot I had to rush through before spain. So the smallest plants I've ever put into flower. She was about 6-8 inches tall :)
Every single other plant whether auto or photo strains have been topped tied and defolled. :)

I am however leaving one of these autos alone to just do its thing! :)

Every single other plant whether auto or photo strains have been topped tied and defolled. :)

Great experiments, LA, am looking forward to a very informative show! This may even really upset the conventional wisdom for autos.

Just two quick questions: when you have topped your autos, between which nodes do you do the first topping and have you topped'em more than once before flowering begins?

Ok :)
Firstly I top at different levels depending on the training. For the little flux experiment I ballsed up the first topping by damaging one side. I'd actually topped at the second node on her. Then had to go down one so wasted about a weeks growth. Hence her small stature. I also topped each end of the flux just before she started to flower, this is just for even limb structure! :)

If I'm doing my vertical style LST, then I top at 4th or Fith node. Then train all limbs out on the horizontal and spin the plant on its axis, so limbs don't repeat in position. :)

As for your kind words, I hope to try and move things along a bit if possible :) Its kind of what I'm all about lol. I don't want to sound full of myself and I hope that didn't sound like I am lol. Its just I refuse to just nod along and not find things out for myself :)
I will be sacrificing a shed load of end product by experimenting. Yet hopefully gain some solid info for everyone! That's always my goal firstly. Its why I'm here and keep wanting to try new ideas!
I just want to get going on my 2 levelled flux, my DeathStar of bud and about another 4-6 training ideas I've got bubbling away in my noggin :)

Well folks we have some pics, sorry for the quality of some lol, I tried the missus phone out and ain't used to it yet :)

We have one left to her own, vs the flat horizontal training at present (not the flux)
Then we have the flux and the others are a little small to play with yet. :) Also another auto bubba under cfl as she is young . She is in a 5 gal cloth pot from seed :)
Fluxing is going to work well me thinks, when done without a cock up lol :)

20150428_002418.jpg
20150428_002423.jpg
20150428_002431.jpg
20150428_002440.jpg
20150428_002453.jpg
DSC_02839.JPG
DSC_02998.JPG
DSC_02936.JPG
DSC_02969.JPG

:Namaste:

Man LA..... I reallly enjoy readin your threads man! I like the way you always try new stuff!! Your growing/plant torture style is truly impressive!!! If you ever come to the usa bub Id reaallyyy love to sit down & just get really really high with you & your wifey & just have a great time laughin it up! :volcano-smiley:

Thanks my friends :)
Your really kind lol, yet this is me just testing the waters again at the moment. Ill be dropping another daft amount of new strains to test within the next couple of weeks, as my good friends at 710genetics are posting me their entire range of autos for this season! :)
So ill do some research pick the biggest of the bunch and run them. Most will be fluxed as I'm certain now this training can work with autos. I just have to get the micro topping correct next time at the earliest point possible! :)

So yeah I suppose I'm saying stay tuned as this lot are going to be nothing in comparison with my next wave now that I feel back used to autos :)
Once I'm hitting 8+ each time ill know were back in the groove and on the right path.

(And yes, this is dependant on getting some big auto strains. The bigger the better to offset my tough training! :)

Like that target, LA -- 8zzzzzs per, that would be awesome. I'm topping one today. Fourteen days alive, fifth node coming up, I'll take it just above forth node. Excited to see how this one I top compares with the three others of the same strain that are going also. Have a nice day, LA. Cheers from across the pond ;)

Thanks my friends :)
Your really kind lol, yet this is me just testing the waters again at the moment. Ill be dropping another daft amount of new strains to test within the next couple of weeks, as my good friends at 710genetics are posting me their entire range of autos for this season! :)
So ill do some research pick the biggest of the bunch and run them. Most will be fluxed as I'm certain now this training can work with autos. I just have to get the micro topping correct next time at the earliest point possible! :)

So yeah I suppose I'm saying stay tuned as this lot are going to be nothing in comparison with my next wave now that I feel back used to autos :)
Once I'm hitting 8+ each time ill know were back in the groove and on the right path.

(And yes, this is dependant on getting some big auto strains. The bigger the better to offset my tough training! :)

Ill continue to follow your teachings good Sir! If you can show me those numbers, maybe autos can become a staple in the Scrubby household lmao :)
Have a great day brotha :)

Its getting green up in here and Quick :yummy: Dont know anything really about super croping gona do it soon tho:D Is it possible to super crop side branches instead of the main cola one? there always the ones with popcorn buds and usualy with most there shadded by fan leaves. so i thought if they were super croped they be bent out to the light more.
Just to be sure super cropping is pinching the stem flat like and bending method right? :)

LA, I topped one yesterday at forth node, today it looks fine. Another, same strain, is missing a branch on the third node. I was going to top that one, but because it was missing a branch... I cut the lowest branch on that same side, (trying to root that and the top I cut yesterday), anyway, then, I pulled the plant down towards the side with the now missing two branches. Went well. Pics tomorrow. ;)

I think she likes it rough. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom