LA's Shooting For The Stars Journal: My Effort To Grow Pro!

So a little update, my green minded fellows with a frosted fixation!

So i got my neem and had hoped to have the wee beasties beaten by now. Yet my growpartner had other ideas and didnt get anything done. So personally ive written that entire wave off as a stupid lesson for him to deal with. Gutted as these were all the pre release giest crosses from hso! Im not happy as its months of my work fooked up by anothers inaction. Yet thiis is the last lesson im letting fall.... Anything again and i go back to how it was when i did all solo. He's gonna atempt a dunk whilst in early flower then again in 5 days. So ill keep ya posted but im not holding my breath for much lol.

So my spot also hadsome rough times. I haven't PhD ever this run so got a zinc and potassium deficiency. All are now on the way back to good due to the addition of lemon juice the last few feedings. I just guessed at it by experience and all should be golden soon. Ill then strip, final train and flip.
The crap spot has just stretched and gone to shit lol.
Damn. Its bad enough writing plants off but when its someone elses mistake its a fucker!.
Still looking healthy though. Cant wait to see what your girls look like come flower!

Caught up! :ganjamon:
Hope you get it all sorted LA, the tent gear and girls are looking great - when the mites and pH aren't whacking you. For mites, I like Spinosad, Monteray Garden spray - it's biological fungus that paralyzes them, and 2 sprays 4 days apart works as a total kill for me here. I have Ivermectin too, which is the same as what brother Blaze posted - it's topical medication for scabies or crabs... the common crotch cricket... well, it's the nuclear option for mites. Push that button - and poof.

Great to see you fighting the fight LA.... stoked to have a look - I do love those parabolics and of course, HID/LED is always my fave. Sub a dub dub.
:passitleft:

Also doc green. Im not the best for schedules etc as i dont ever follow them lol. I dont feed my plants for probably the first 6 weeks of veg as my soil looks after them at first. Only when i see them hungry do i finally feed em. Then in flower, im a feed water water guy. Unless i see them needing something.
Basically i just grow by instinct and dont even measure nutrients or fix ph. Im quite lazy in my approach, yet i dont get issues as a whole.
For me its the recycling of my soil and root mass that lets me be like that. My soil is so charged with bennies etc that my plants always have a great start.

Light Addict I really appreciate the input and I really appreciate the second message as to your true feeding. Anything special for flowering other than water. I’ve been lazy myself and it’s funny that this last girl I have I have fed twice her whole life and she’s 3 weeks into flower and no deficiencies. I felt like I was doing it wrong without. Thanks La

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

So folks....

My cupboard op went ok and is now almost ready. Not overly happy with the results but not the worst.

The big op id wrote off due to spidermite. I got low yield but mad quality.
The peppermint giest was the bomb and did taste as it should.
Ive some new toys
Shelf lamp, fitted in a chest of drawers lol.

Then a minder system so i can check my environment on the go

So im now resetting and had a big clean down to rid the mites and we go again with some HSO new strains. Gorilla breath and Sugar Breath.
Plus im starting the grafting off on my big sculpture plant in the next few days!!
This next run will have so much new kit thrown at it its daft. New lights etc.

The cupboard looks like it went fairly well yield wise. I really like the VPD meter. We have another member attempting to graft a cannabis cutting to a willow plant. @NaturalSpirit

I agree! Yield does NOT appear to be the issue for a cupboard grow! I mean, you're not exactly like Old Mother Hubbard over there! :rofl:

What are you unhappy with, Brother? That PGeist looks killer, too! :thumb:

Hey all.

@Mr.Krip

So the cupboard was clearly not light tight, so ive a cpl of plants that have produced seeds. This and some temp issues mean the quality isnt what id expect. If it aint 10/10 i dont even put my name to it. So im a bit miffed lol. Only myself to blame....

The quantum boards didnt give very good light penetration. So ive fluffy crap structured buds after the canopy level. Id veg with them and possibly use as aditional lighting but i would not flower with them again.

So soon the big flash spot will be going. More new top flight kit going in along the way.

This gives me the ability and space to start my sculpture plant for Snoop. Within a few weeks training will get underway....

Back
Top Bottom