Light Addict Goes Big With 9 Strains All Trained In Separate Methods Or Styles!

Awwwwww mate...AWESOME, AWESOME.......AWESOME... Hope you get the result you're looking for buddy :) Good night and, errrr, don't sleep tight lol :)

impressing m8!!!!!!
i've something to tell you i'm a little shy about, i fell like i'm going to be addicted to my growing plants man.
when i see your journal it seems it's a bit the same for you, making dozen pictures a post and trying to understand and explain everything about your girlz. maybe i'm wrong or maybe all as been said in your user/pseudo/name...:riskybusiness:
anyway i'm pleased to see they are people like me who can be 100% passionate by what they are doing.
nice shows bro'.
you give so much to the growers and i thank you for that light.:Namaste:
please go on and on to addict us all.:goodjob:

greenest regards.

E.D.

Hey all, just wanted to say Goodnight :) My Mrs is giving me the get the hell off 420 look. We very rarely get a weekend evening as a proper free time so, were drinking some bubbly tonight in celebration of my win, then trying to get pregnant! :) Weve ben together 12 years now so I hope we still can lol. :)

Practice makes perfect......keep trying......I want to see a small Light Addict. :high-five:

On another note...you are sooooo cruel to your plants.....super cropping little ones...Oh! My!:smokin::smokin:

Lol.....well, fingers crossed buddy. I take it you DON'T have a passion killing dog LIKE US!!!!!! lol. I know, you've got "discreet" cats lol :)

Aw I miss my dogs :( My last girl was awesome half lab half rottee. I was 12 and came home one day to my mom saying dont go in the garage there's a wild stray dog and its hurt. Well I went in and she did go for me at first.
NOW THIS BIT IS SICK!
It had taken my mom 3hrs to get her home from just up the street. (Grew up in the country tiny little village) anyway the reason it took so long and why she was so wild! Some sick SOB to be polite. Had clearly dumoed her for dead and left. She had 4 broken rips, cigarette burns all over, you could see every bone of her she was so under weight. They had also took a razor blade to every single paw! I shit you not.
Anyway she got a vet and cleened up. But was going to be put down due to being so wild and viscous.
I went nuts at my parents and said I could sort her! Ive no idea why they let me keep her? She was so dangerous! She wanted to attack younger children on site.
Anyway a couple of years later and she was the softest most dependable dog you could of ever wished for. It took so much work but once Id proven I could be trusted she became a wonder dog! Only listened to me though.
Later when she was older and so was I lol. She was a awesome baby monitor for me and my ex. Sorry rambled a bit. Just miss the daft old girl (the dog not the ex) :)

Aw I miss my dogs :( My last girl was awesome half lab half rottee. I was 12 and came home one day to my mom saying dont go in the garage there's a wild stray dog and its hurt. Well I went in and she did go for me at first.
NOW THIS BIT IS SICK!
It had taken my mom 3hrs to get her home from just up the street. (Grew up in the country tiny little village) anyway the reason it took so long and why she was so wild! Some sick SOB to be polite. Had clearly dumoed her for dead and left. She had 4 broken rips, cigarette burns all over, you could see every bone of her she was so under weight. They had also took a razor blade to every single paw! I shit you not.
Anyway she got a vet and cleened up. But was going to be put down due to being so wild and viscous.
I went nuts at my parents and said I could sort her! Ive no idea why they let me keep her? She was so dangerous! She wanted to attack younger children on site.
Anyway a couple of years later and she was the softest most dependable dog you could of ever wished for. It took so much work but once Id proven I could be trusted she became a wonder dog! Only listened to me though.
Later when she was older and so was I lol. She was a awesome baby monitor for me and my ex. Sorry rambled a bit. Just miss the daft old girl (the dog not the ex) :)

Who in their right mind would do something like that to a pooch? Humans are crap sometimes.

NOW THIS BIT IS SICK!

LA your heart
I am convinced is made from Gold with Platinum your a speacial guy ,,, NOTHING goes unseen in this world an the MF,s
will get what they deserve ,,, I no how much it hurt,s when you loose an animal that,s close in fact it is beacause of that we will not have any more
sad really for the Grandson but they cost a lot to I am really big onlooking afte all creature,s
Now Im ranting sorry but that was a lovely share :circle-of-love:

Who in their right mind would do something like that to a pooch? Humans are crap sometimes.

OMM
that aint Human people like that are worse than the animal,s a gypsie guy had a dog opposit from us an the little MF,s went an tied banger,s to his tail an elastic band,s to his ear so the poor thing lost it,s ear an part of it,s tail
Then some kid,s liked to let there Pitbull attack Ben the dog was claled an he was a soft ole dog strange for a proper Romany to have any thing other than a hunting dog the dog loved to be out but it,s final day,s were spent tied to a gate on his front garden,,, some SHIT folk,s around:circle-of-love:

I know my friend. I always vowed if I ever found out who did that to her Id of happily despatched them from this world personally!

I would be more than happy to fly over and help you with that!!! I can think of several people that deserve such horrible treatment but have never met a dog that did. I have 4 and someone would do better hurting me than one of my dogs as that would mean war! I got arrested when I first moved to the farm because someone stole my female Rat Terrier and I found her and them... needless to say I went to jail that day but I got my dog back and the woman that stole her has since left town for very good reason.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom