Light Addict Goes Big With 9 Strains All Trained In Separate Methods Or Styles!

OMM
that aint Human people like that are worse than the animal,s a gypsie guy had a dog opposit from us an the little MF,s went an tied banger,s to his tail an elastic band,s to his ear so the poor thing lost it,s ear an part of it,s tail
Then some kid,s liked to let there Pitbull attack Ben the dog was claled an he was a soft ole dog strange for a proper Romany to have any thing other than a hunting dog the dog loved to be out but it,s final day,s were spent tied to a gate on his front garden,,, some SHIT folk,s around:circle-of-love:

Yes there are Jaga but I believe Karma is a bitch!!! They will get their's......

Some time do you like me ever wish you would like to see them getting there,s:circle-of-love:

Yes I would but I truly believe we reap what we sow and I am a believer in karma so even if I don't get to witness I know they will get theirs.... I will admit catching the woman that stole my little girl and beating her azz was worth the trip to county jail for a minute. I'm just glad if it had to happen to my girl that is was 7 years ago and I could still do something about it cause now I'm afraid I would have gone to jail after taking an azz beating but 7 years ago I still had enough to stomp her azz and run her out of town!!!........:circle-of-love: Where I live is all country folk and red necks..... We take care of our own........

Aw I miss my dogs :( My last girl was awesome half lab half rottee. I was 12 and came home one day to my mom saying dont go in the garage there's a wild stray dog and its hurt. Well I went in and she did go for me at first.
NOW THIS BIT IS SICK!
It had taken my mom 3hrs to get her home from just up the street. (Grew up in the country tiny little village) anyway the reason it took so long and why she was so wild! Some sick SOB to be polite. Had clearly dumoed her for dead and left. She had 4 broken rips, cigarette burns all over, you could see every bone of her she was so under weight. They had also took a razor blade to every single paw! I shit you not.
Anyway she got a vet and cleened up. But was going to be put down due to being so wild and viscous.
I went nuts at my parents and said I could sort her! Ive no idea why they let me keep her? She was so dangerous! She wanted to attack younger children on site.
Anyway a couple of years later and she was the softest most dependable dog you could of ever wished for. It took so much work but once Id proven I could be trusted she became a wonder dog! Only listened to me though.
Later when she was older and so was I lol. She was a awesome baby monitor for me and my ex. Sorry rambled a bit. Just miss the daft old girl (the dog not the ex) :)

I have two that came from bad situations and they are great dogs ! Sounds like you are not only great at gardening but also great as a dog trainer !

MsBadger :) Ive always just kind understood or got animals, now also plants it seems. Yet humans they're still a puzzle most of the time! :)
Hey Mono :) and good weed all!

I agree on people ! My pups have me trained, they ring bells hung on the door and I get up to let them out, they sit in front of me to let me know it's treat time ! Your plants are looking real pretty ! :thumb: :bravo:

Hey buddy....I used to have a little "3 wheeler" lol. Got her from the rescue centre and, being the warped sod that I am, I named her "Peggy" :) Won't say how she ended up loosing a leg because it's not a pleasant story. She was awesome though. Had her 10 years before old age got her......she (we) had a great time together along with my other rescue dog Kim (1% Labby and 99% German Shepherd). Had Km from being 5 weeks old till cancer got her aged 13. I've got hr ashes on my sideboard lol :)

Happy Tokerday LA
Yea our pets is family to us
dogs cats and now just bird used to be birds but it was too much lol
neighbor was complaining about my wifes cats fighting
now theres a bunch missing even the fixed females one of my prized mouse catchers is gone
im not a big cat guy but they don't bother me I don't care and a few of em liked to hang
out with me on the front porch when I am there smoking a cig.
I got one mouse catcher that isn't afraid of the dogs in the house left
if she disappears im gonna have to talk to the guy getting rid of the males that aren't fixed fighting is one thing but fixed females that don't fight.
that was his complaint they were fighting under his house driving his dog nuts
my dogs don't even care oh well well see what happens
I may have to buy a silent dog whistle and make my son cover my dogs ears every night when I blow through it
lol
don't get mad get even? :rofl:
its just a thought btw doesn't mean ill do it

Happy Tokerday LA
Yea our pets is family to us
dogs cats and now just bird used to be birds but it was too much lol
neighbor was complaining about my wifes cats fighting
now theres a bunch missing even the fixed females one of my prized mouse catchers is gone
im not a big cat guy but they don't bother me I don't care and a few of em liked to hang
out with me on the front porch when I am there smoking a cig.
I got one mouse catcher that isn't afraid of the dogs in the house left
if she disappears im gonna have to talk to the guy getting rid of the males that aren't fixed fighting is one thing but fixed females that don't fight.
that was his complaint they were fighting under his house driving his dog nuts
my dogs don't even care oh well well see what happens
I may have to buy a silent dog whistle and make my son cover my dogs ears every night when I blow through it
lol
don't get mad get even? :rofl:
its just a thought btw doesn't mean ill do it

Wow you are a much nicer person than I am cause if he hurt one of my animals I would hurt him...... Just sayin'....:circle-of-love:

believe me I can think of worse things to do but wouldn't it be a funny way to get even every night at a certain time his dog goes nuts from the whistle and hell never know why lol

Hi Dennise...we have on our sideboard lol. My Kim and Mrs Oz's Oscar....he was a Shih Tzu ....funny coz his "box" is like 1/4 of the size of Kims lol :)

Back
Top Bottom