Light Addict Goes Big With 9 Strains All Trained In Separate Methods Or Styles!

lol with the great support of my sponsors Im sure some awesome adventures are coming. They are proving really helpful in every way. Giving me confidence moving forward into the unknown worlds of hydro and LED! So soon we shall see some real fun Im sure ! :)

I'm sure you will take to it like a duck to water. A few adjustments to your current techniques and off you go to effectively growing plants on steroids :)

Cheers Mono :) I hope it will indeed be epic! My style of growing should fit with the set up and LED real well. Even canopies with the light penetration from the huge 1200-XG should make Fluxing or even my old Tutt style so much more impressive. I read up on BID's thread about his Budmaster light and Wow what a write up he gave them. So with the bigger of their range results should be something of a new level for me! :)
This and the speed of hydro should combine to give me a whole new world of fun and games.
All will be a steap learning curve and one Ill openly share. Hopefully showing off how making the move to hydro and LED can be done by someone with no experience.
I just hope it provides an informative guide to getting set up in this type of growing. Also once I have the set up dialled in I have some big new plans for some new training designs and mad plants! :)

So, now I've gotta dump my coco and prepare to get my hands wet lol :) Mate I can't wait for this to get going. You'll be knocking out awesome girls in half the time Woooo Hoooo :)

It's called Karma mate....you personally give SO much to the 420 community. You help, advice, innovation, support and guidance are being rewarded at last :) I can't think of another member more deserving than you buddy :Namaste:

It's called Karma mate....you personally give SO much to the 420 community. You help, advice, innovation, support and guidance are being rewarded at last :) I can't think of another member more deserving than you buddy :Namaste:
No doubt Ozzy!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom