Light Addict Tries To Get Grafting - Target Of One Mom With 15 Strains!

thanks la glad to be here. inspiring really! its always fun to try new things,science rules! i thought of this years ago when seeing an apple tree that carried four different types of apples and led me to imagine a plant with 4 diff types of buds in 1. Ive heard of grafting an almost pure indica clone to a sativa root base to test its drought tolerance.. but for a mother plant with multi strains is pretty genius i must say!!

Hey ho, my wonderful human beanz!

By the looks of it my second graft didn't take lol. This was down to a half assed attempt really, I didn't get the cut that clean and had some trouble binding it up. Not a problem, I leave it be for now and if needed just do another when back, although why mess about? Once back I'll cut a graft off every strain I have going and graft em all at once and then sit and see ;)

In other news I'll be gone now for a week or so :( just know I wish I could take you all along for the fun in Spain! So much love and prime buds! :)

Hey ho, my wonderful human beanz!

By the looks of it my second graft didn't take lol. This was down to a half assed attempt really, I didn't get the cut that clean and had some trouble binding it up. Not a problem, I leave it be for now and if needed just do another when back, although why mess about? Once back I'll cut a graft off every strain I have going and graft em all at once and then sit and see ;)

In other news I'll be gone now for a week or so :( just know I wish I could take you all along for the fun in Spain! So much love and prime buds! :)

Have a wonderfully fantastic time our friend! We'll be thinking of ya and pluggin' along until your return.
We will miss ya too.

:circle-of-love:

I LOVE this concept and have been following this thread from the beginning. BTW ... I have ZERO personal experience with grafting. In fact, I've just started to TRY to grow my first EVER cannabis plant (I'm 65 years old). My one and only bag seed has been dropped in a glass of water two days ago ... no sign of even shell cracking, so my first attempt is probably belly-up until I can get some quality seeds and/or clones. For my first and extremely low budget attempt, I have just picked up lights, solo cups, soil, pH and ppm meters, temp/humidity thingy, etc ... so I'm pretty set for a small closet veg area. Hopefully, I'll be able to afford a small grow tent and better lighting before I try moving anything into flower.

...Dim

I've seen a few pics of spannabis from the guys at Alchimia and I'm proper annoyed I couldn't make it. Just hope you made it back all safe and sound Mr. L.A. and that you had some smooth flying. Looking forward to pics and updates. \m/ ^_^ \m/

Hi guys,

We all miss this guy! I just know he is going to come back with some incredible information, pictures...thoughts...excitement, and knowledge.

We are patiently waiting for his return to lead the way in the grafting experiments, and I'm sure he has a lot of things to try and show us.
His success on one already has shown me that he will get this down to a simplified method that anyone can do, I'm personally looking forward to that. I have tried three attempts and all 3 failed. And I watched videos and instructional posts before I tried it. LOL
LA is trying everything on his own without really researching and studying it beforehand. That's admirable. :)

So let's be patient, let him have a ton of fun and return with the usual passion of trying new things with us.

There was a picture posted of him at Spannabis, I'll see if I can locate that and post it here...just cuz the T-shirt was pretty damn cool!

Here it is:

Hiya Denise, look who I bumped into today.....

20160313_212621.JPG

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom