Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Well I wish I had more to say lol, yet things are going along rather well :) got what a difference good genetics make ;)
So the truth band is stacking up well and now the Mango Sapphire has had a hair cut, she looks like she could be a stunner as well ;)

DSC_0763-1.JPG
DSC_0766-1.JPG
DSC_0768-1.JPG
DSC_07783.JPG
DSC_077312.JPG
DSC_077214.JPG
DSC_07839.JPG
DSC_078411.JPG
DSC_078612.JPG
DSC_07908.JPG
DSC_079111.JPG

I just brought my phone down to the garden to show the budding girls what I expect from them. "You see LA's buds? Now fatten up ladies like a Girl Scout troop at a chocolate fountain!"

LMAO!!! If that's all it takes, I'll be back in a minute.... need to teach the girls a proper lesson!

Killer Buds LA!!!!
:bravo::circle-of-love:

Thanks folks :)

I'm very pleased this round with the hso girls especially! The truth band is going to be big, probs coming in at 8-10 oz and then I've really high hopes that the Mango saphire will do this same wish as she has less sites but bigger colas a comin! :) Also these ain't done by a long chalk! Were only half way through or roundabout for the most part. Although the tall loompa is gonna be done soon which will let me spread the sativa Dom Caramella out for max budding! I wish I'd given the lemon garlic og more space and training but next run all these are fluxed so :)

Little sorry notice to all
My missus is in need of my time more at present than I can justify spending visiting all my subbed threads! Her illness has come back strong. Anxiety, depression, and panic attacks etc. I will still update my threads as often as I can. Yet she's hurting and my time must now go to her for as long as it takes till my girls back on track!
I hope you all can understand and not think I'm being rude. I'm just very worried about her, so need to give my girl all the support she deserves :)

Please stick with me and be patient as I'll be back around to visit you when I get chance whilst im at work and get chance, yet it won't be to often I fear for a bit!

Thanks my green family! :) much love all LA

Back
Top Bottom