Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

You guys/gals are hilarious! Here's your future possible competition LA,

Fluxy Lady is on some good black market steroids! :morenutes::morenutes:

Just promise you won't enter 2 months from now!! :circle-of-love:

here she is today, it was 80 degrees today!

P305.jpg

Nice post Jaga :) I found that one myself a while back when I was thinking of doing a DIY LED. If you had a couple of them for side lighting we would murder a nice big crop for ya :) Happy daze! :)

The whole lot just turned up I was wrong about the £shop they were Halogen,,,,any how I should have by the end of the week a strip of 5 leds either side of my big CFL I will put the 2 small CFLS at the top and bottom of the big light I just did the Maths an it will give me another 28000k there are 200 lumens per bulb which sounded a little wimpy to me but once its up and runing I will put stronger and stronger in,,,I,,,hope:)I went an bent the spindly PGG seed over an took a couple of leaves off I am going to wait an let BB seedling take the Flux she is starting to look like what I want to be growing:)

Here's what I found so far, some call it "Girdling" :morenutes:

"I had the same strain without the nutrients injected and instead put in the soil. The injected had thicker trichomes with larger
heads. The injected strain turned darker colors and looked quite different when all was done. This strain was injected with nutrients into the stems. Never heard of it before, but the end result was phenomenal."

"Some of you may know of this method. Most of you probably have no clue what it is. It has been discussed before in the past,
and since there is no information I can find on it here, I will enlighten those whom do not know about the beneficial effects of
girdling your plants. Girdling is used in agriculture for many different types of plants. You ever see a 500 pound pumpkin or super large fruits? that may have been helped by a mixture of girdling and hormone treatment, and possibly other techniques. Girdling itself, has the
potential to increase not only your yield size, but also the individual size of each flowering cluster. It can also make your buds sweeter with a stronger aroma, and also speed maturity. Girdling is closely related to supercropping. Except supercropping changes the concentration gradient to allow for better passive transport within the plant. Girdling is essentially the opposite. Girdling can be risky if done excessively or improperly. It can kill any area that is above the girdle. You essentially want to restrict the flow alot or slightly by either cutting a complete 'ring' of the stems outer surface, or for an easier, safer method, tieing a strap around the main stem or
branch, tight enough to slightly restrict flow without breaking or completely crushing the stem. "

:scratchinghead::hmmmm:

Lol.....well, we ALL want a BIG GIRL but.......:) Thought you'd like that. Think I'll name my next flux Iris lol :)

snip-- but,

bigger fatter buds increases chances of mold and other bad things that like to live in and eat bud.

I grew some buds last yaer that almost got TOO BIG, I had mold at 40% humidity, the fog is what got me!

just my 2 cents! :peace:

The best buds always mold first. That was true back in the 70's, 80's...

Ok it a bit long winded lol :) My girl was a mutant and just threw herself in such a manner that she looked like a plant suited to be mainlined. A good few people objected to the name of the technique, due to sounding like hard drugs. So I was asked to come up with a new name. My plant at the time was the shape of the flux capacitor from back to the future. So hence fluxing. :)
Then it became debated by many others that the way I was training was completely separate to the ML tech. So it was decided that fluxing stood as its own style! :) that's kind of it for a short version! :)

One point twenty one GigaBuds?

L Addict and Trich... you guys rock@ :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom