Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

That's the plan LA she's been vegging 24/7. (You know I bring this up every few months LA) lol

I was doing some reading and I decided, to give her 5 hours of darkness, I've always been a 24 hr grower, but I'll give it a try. I'm hoping some of your newest flux fans, will jump in w their thoughts/preferences on 24 hr light for veg.

:peace:

Fluxy 10 days of progress since transplant. Let me know if you don't want pics here,

I'll gladly pull and use PM in the future, thanks LA, comments? scared?, lol :peace:

301to311.jpg
Thats looking rather wonderful how long is a flux girl veg for ??? I am going to have to google irish Kyle:cheesygrinsmiley:

Just poping by to say I am gonna have to wait for some fem seeds befor I do my Flux (feeling embarrassed an kicking a stone)
it seems as though my BB is in fct looking like a male at the moment it might be my lights being not completely over the PGG I think is starting to go into flower an I really really think GIRL I just wanted to update you I still want to go ahead with the flux just ave a few things in the way like have to rewire the leds an I cant get out to buy the wire maybe when they go in it will shine on the BB a lot better so it could change
have a great Munchday LA:circle-of-love:

This thread is amazing, I have a few seeds cracking now and will def be utilizing the flux. I can only hope to have half of your success! Also, I have just subbed. Thank you for all the great info!

Holy ****! Best training guide ever in my opinion! Will deffinetly try this out ASAP, would be perfect in my situation. Thank you very much LA! :bravo:

LA, is it surefire that, if you sink a cannabis plant deeper in the soil which will cover the stem it will develop roots along that stem? It won't rot? I know I can do this method with most of the nightshade family, but with cannabis, I KNOW NYUUUHTHING!

Ok let's update this some with some real info. Firstly Fluxing is about the idea of flow :) the point being that all feed/energy is of a single one complete level. I even had my branches dipping down from stem to the heal point, where it turns to vert. (Gravity with flow in correct direction is your friend) This style to pull it off really well for big yield needs attention to details.
So have your branches anchored at correct heal points to your pot size and grow environment limitations. :) Also the level canopy is a must the single bud/colas per branch means easy manipulation.
If going big flux then feeding loop can be incorporated. Where the ends of each flux arm are set just an inch higher than the others :) This causes them to become dominant and call for the most energy. By keeping the whole thing on one horizontal level means that the other branches call for feed along the natural flow of plant before getting to the dominant ends of flux hence the feeding loop is created! :)
(and to my knowledge this is my sole idea on the flow feeding loop idea) :)

Cloning is a little bit different than burying a plant deeper than it already is. If you do that with a tree or shrub, death will occur. There are many plants whose stems would just rot in the soil if buried too deeply. I'm thrilled to know this.

By the way, in your post above you talk about gravity, etc. Do you mean that the fluxed base is pulled downward toward the soil as it gets heavier? If so, as I was reading I had this thought that, if we can air layer, why couldn't the flux be brought to soil level and at node points where there is no foliage, try to produce actual roots. Am I explaining what I mean correctly? My husband always tells me I am the worst at explaining things.

GF :) yeah that is my next fluxing mission! Me Trich and a few others have had the many root system in mind. The idea of rooting each branch heal on its own as well as having a main core root mass is interesting! :)

The gravity and flow system Ill explain tomoz in pics if I can ;)

That would be what, a Super Monster FLUX method!

Back
Top Bottom