LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

She appreciates all the cheers. It still amazes me how quickly these ladies grow in the SIP. I was considering getting rid of her on 3/23. Look at this comparison to today, less than 3 weeks later.
Three weeks of growth in SIP.jpg
Amazing transformation great work bud man glad you didn’t throw her out

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS. Current settings:

VIVOSUN GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -Seedling- Mode
- AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Seedling, Intensity:25%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (15", 12DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-4:00 - Speed 1
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
- AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
- AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 62% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 82F / 66% RH, default off

Vivosun AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight SE - A compact, powerful version of the award winning AeroLight
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (13", 45 DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-4:00 - Speed 8
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural

** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Gina (FastBuds Gelato Auto)
Date: 4/13/23 Day# 50
Medium: 5 gallon SIP bucket with FFHF soil
Nutrients: Remo Flower Week#1​

Gina is drinking over 1.5 liters of @Remo Nutrients every day. I raised the @VIVOSUN AeroLight up another inch this morning to keep it about 13" away from her.

Today there was one branch that I had to add some LST to pull down, and a couple branches that I loosened the LST. She has a nice even halo of buds around the outside, with some smaller buds in the middle. The middle gets the most light, though, so they'll be just fine.

She still has a few leaf issues, but I'm adding BTI to her feed and water so I'm hoping that goes away. She's starting to frost up and her smell is coming in, it's a wonderful time for her to shine!

Sandy II (Skunk Special monster crop)
Clipped: 2/11/23
Medium: 4"pot with FFHF soil
Nutrients: MC @ 300ppm​

It's been over two months since I took this clipping from Sandy (Skunk Special). She rooted in a plug and I put her in this 4" pot. Since then she's been hanging around the Vivosun Auto Oasis and drinking fine, but no growth. First she turned greener, now she looks almost dead. I know there are roots, though. So I'll keep feeding her with a wet-dry cycle. I still expect to come in one day and see new growth, but she's sure taking her time ;)

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Could you try hacking off a limb? Might stimulate the hormones to show an interest. :hmmmm:
She doesn't have many limbs. I can hack off a piece of old bud. I'll try it, thanks.

I clipped a piece of the top of the bud. The bud was all brown (see above), but underneath where I clipped it was lime green. She's still drinking consistently so it's only a matter of time before she starts growing up top. Then I'll need to figure out what to do with her, too:rolleyes:
20230414_101304.jpg

What bud!? :laugh:

(I kid of course! I hope she comes back around BudMan. :Rasta:)

Looking good in here brother didn’t know you also was running a fast buds strain looking killer she def have similarities of my purple punch

Looking good in here brother didn’t know you also was running a fast buds strain looking killer she def have similarities of my purple punch
Hey Jack, yea my son bought some auto seeds about a year ago and was going to get into growing. He grew two autos and then got busy and forgot all about it. I'm still running through the seeds I 'inherited' with no complaints :) I have one of the freebies he got (from North Atlantic Seed Company) in a plug now. I only have one so I'm hoping it pops:nervous-guy:

Hey Jack, yea my son bought some auto seeds about a year ago and was going to get into growing. He grew two autos and then got busy and forgot all about it. I'm still running through the seeds I 'inherited' with no complaints :) I have one of the freebies he got (from North Atlantic Seed Company) in a plug now. I only have one so I'm hoping it pops:nervous-guy:
That’s awesome brother will keep a eye over here

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS. Current settings:

VIVOSUN GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -Vegetative- Mode
- AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flower, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14", 42DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
- AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub

Vivosun AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 ** Currently set to -Seedling- Mode
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Seedling, Intensity:25%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (15", 14 DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-24:00 - Speed 2 (20%)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Date: 4/19/23 Day# 56
Nutrients: Remo Flower Week#1-4​

Gina's been drinking 1.5L/day of week# 1-4 @Remo Nutrients (with a little B.T.I in each serving). I only have about 2 liters left of the 5 gallons I mixed up, which should be about perfect. I'll let her finish that and then give her 2 liters of fresh water. By the time she's done with all that and her res is empty again, it'll be time for Week# 5 nutrients!
Gina feed schedule 20230419.png

She should be just about done stretching, at just over 13" tall. Looking at how she's stacking, though, that looks like plenty of bud! I moved her under the original AeroLight and put the AeroWave E6 blowing across her tops. This lady is thriving in the @VIVOSUN Smart Grow System and her SIP bucket.

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

VIVOSUN GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -Vegetative- Mode
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flower, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14", 42DLI)
- Circulation Fan

Vivosun AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 ** Currently set to -Seedling- Mode
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Seedling, Intensity:25%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (15", 14 DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-24:00 - Speed 2 (20%)

Other Equipment:

Date: 4/19/23 Day# 56
Nutrients: Remo Flower Week#1-4​

Gina's been drinking 1.5L/day of week# 1-4 @Remo Nutrients (with a little B.T.I in each serving). I only have about 2 liters left of the 5 gallons I mixed up, which should be about perfect. I'll let her finish that and then give her 2 liters of fresh water. By the time she's done with all that and her res is empty again, it'll be time for Week# 5 nutrients!
Gina feed schedule 20230419.png

She should be just about done stretching, at just over 13" tall. Looking at how she's stacking, though, that looks like plenty of bud! I moved her under the original AeroLight and put the AeroWave E6 blowing across her tops. This lady is thriving in the @VIVOSUN Smart Grow System and her SIP bucket.

Wow gina really is revived!! Like a totally different plant. 🤩

Wow gina really is revived!! Like a totally different plant. 🤩
Thanks GF. At four weeks old I almost gave up on her, thinking that's too old for a stunted auto to come back from. She sure is a fighter.
20230322_103339.jpg

Good morning Cool hand Luke :)

In my experience, little monsters (monstercropped clones) are about the long game, not the short game. It has take me the longest time to see new growth. On the upside they take up no room, and are super interesting when they Reveg.

And gear change. Your journals are just schmick. If your home isn’t as neat and orderly as your journals I’ll legit be devo. I see the work you put in and my eyeballs thank you.

Good morning Cool hand Luke :)

In my experience, little monsters (monstercropped clones) are about the long game, not the short game. It has take me the longest time to see new growth. On the upside they take up no room, and are super interesting when they Reveg.
Oh, I'm in no rush. I'm a little worried that it's been two months and she just keeps getting browner. I'll keep watering her when she needs it, though, and see what happens.
And gear change. Your journals are just schmick. If your home isn’t as neat and orderly as your journals I’ll legit be devo. I see the work you put in and my eyeballs thank you.
Thank you Trala, I do put a lot of work into my garden and my journals. I'm still having a blast with it all, though. And I'll spare you a picture of my office... it does not get the attention that my garden gets ;)

I've been playing around with the @VIVOSUN app and learned a few things I'd like to share.

The first is the new plant tracker. You can add plants and track them from germination to harvest. There are a bunch of actions built in to the app and you can even add a custom note. I've just started to play around with it, but I'm excited to see where they take this. I can see a lot of possibilities.

• Click on the 'Plant' button on the bottom of the screen to see your plants.
Screenshot_20230423_135517_VIVOSUN.jpg

• Click on any plant to see the details for that plant
Screenshot_20230423_135544_VIVOSUN.jpg

• Click to + button to add an action/note
Screenshot_20230423_140117_VIVOSUN.jpg

• Based on the type of action/note you will be prompted for different information. All of them have the ability to set the date, enter a free-form comment, and attach a picture.
Screenshot_20230423_140129_VIVOSUN.jpg

I have two GrowHubs in the Vivosun Auto Oasis. The GrowHub E42 (the main unit) is hooked up to the 4" AeroZesh, the original AeroLight, and the AeroWave E6. The GrowHub E42 has inside & outside sensors and mounts on the outside of the tent. I had this set up as one garden, 'Vivosun Auto Oasis'.

I also have a GrowHub E25 (looks like a USB flash drive) plugged into the AeroLight SE. I had this set up as a second garden, 'AeroLight SE', and controlled it separately.

I figured out you can set up two GrowHubs to a single garden. First I deleted the second garden. Then I reset the GrowHub E25 (hold the button for 5 seconds) and added the it as a second device in the Vivosun Auto Oasis.

When you add the E25 the app prompts for the SGS component being added. The new device is now shown on the bottom of the garden. I can click on the device to control the settings.
Screenshot_20230421_104357_VIVOSUN.jpg

Screenshot_20230421_104415_VIVOSUN.jpg

The GrowHub E25 will control any SGS equipment, so you can use this to set up additional SGS equipment in your grow tent with separate schedules. I'm using it so set up a second light, but it could also be used to have an AeroWave E6 on a different schedule. Or you could use an E25 on an AeroZesh to set up your intake fan with separate set-points from your exhaust. It really allows you to customize your setup, and I love that I can keep all of the equipment in the same 'garden' and manage it together.
Screenshot_20230423_141118_VIVOSUN.jpg

Right now the Vivosun SGS components include the AeroZesh PMW exhaust, the AeroLight series (100/150/200), and the AeroWave E6. I wonder what other @VIVOSUN SGS components might come out next? What would you want to see?

Back
Top Bottom