LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS. Current settings:

VIVOSUN GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -FLOWER- Mode
- AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14", 35DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-4:00 - 100%
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
- AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating over Emmy using Circulation Fan settings above
- AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 56% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 60% RH, default off

Vivosun AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight SE - A compact, powerful version of the award winning AeroLight
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (15", 39 DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- 00:00-4:00 - Speed 8
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural

** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Gina (FastBuds Gelato Auto)
Date: 3/31/23 Day# 37
Medium - 5 gallon SIP bucket with FFHF soil
Nutrients - Geoflora Veg & Dynomyco

Gina has turned the corner and the SIP is taking over. Yesterday I had to move her LST out another node and today you can barely tell. She has 8 nice main colas and she'll end up with a few more than that. Her new growth is looking much better, almost healthy?

I'll continue LST'ing her only enough to keep those eight mains well separated, but probably not much more than that. Now that she has some healthy growth coming in, I'd love to see her put on some height. We'll see how much stretch she has in her!

I've only been giving her water in the res, and not much of that. Her res should be totally dry tomorrow. I'll mix up some nutes for her and see how she likes a full res of flower week#1 Remo nutes.

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

She's definitely turned over a new leaf.... 🥴
Nice save, BudMan!

I’m in love with her!

🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍
Me too. And I was thinking about throwing her out! I already know she's going to be special.

She's definitely turned over a new leaf.... 🥴
Nice save, BudMan!
Thanks Carcass. I'll give the SIP a lot of the credit, once she got settled in she got a lot happier.

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS. Current settings:

VIVOSUN GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -FLOWER- Mode
- AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14", 35DLI)
- Circulation Fan
- AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating over Emmy using Circulation Fan settings above
- AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub

- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (15", 39 DLI)
- Circulation Fan

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Date: 3/31/23 Day# 37
Nutrients - Geoflora Veg & Dynomyco

Gina has turned the corner and the SIP is taking over. Yesterday I had to move her LST out another node and today you can barely tell. She has 8 nice main colas and she'll end up with a few more than that. Her new growth is looking much better, almost healthy?

I'll continue LST'ing her only enough to keep those eight mains well separated, but probably not much more than that. Now that she has some healthy growth coming in, I'd love to see her put on some height. We'll see how much stretch she has in her!

I've only been giving her water in the res, and not much of that. Her res should be totally dry tomorrow. I'll mix up some nutes for her and see how she likes a full res of flower week#1 Remo nutes.

These autos really are different lol. How do you go about giving them nutes with the whole switch to flower on there own? Do you just wait for the signs and then change nutes? Confusing 😂

These autos really are different lol. How do you go about giving them nutes with the whole switch to flower on there own? Do you just wait for the signs and then change nutes? Confusing 😂
That's exactly what I do. They usually go into flower by day# 35-40. I uppot to the SIP around day# 16 and pre-load the soil with Geoflora veg, so I'm just giving them water until they flower. Once I see they're in flower I let the res go dry and start giving them week# 1 flowering nutes. They usually go around 8 weeks after that, give or take.

That's exactly what I do. They usually go into flower by day# 35-40. I uppot to the SIP around day# 16 and pre-load the soil with Geoflora veg, so I'm just giving them water until they flower. Once I see they're in flower I let the res go dry and start giving them week# 1 flowering nutes. They usually go around 8 weeks after that, give or take.
Not a long life then really. That geoflora sounds like good stuff bet the ladies love it

she looking great now dude,,,,I always love checking in an seeing how the gardens doing,,,and your always smashing it,,and trying your hand at many different things,,,and yeah to that you detail all the info for us growers to use an take note of,,which has been great for a newbie like me,,,,and you have helped me understand it so much more now,,,and yeah now onto my 3rd grow now,,,and yeah cant wait as this 1 going to up things an make the most of my light an space esp with the price of electricty atm,,,,but yeah I think I could do an run 3x DWC plants this time esp now Ive had to 2 sucessful harvests and got evrything just about dilaed in now,,,,,esp having the app for the ppfd so should have have thing on point for my next run now,,,,so yeah cant wait to follow an see what else I can pick up along the way,,as it was awesome to follow that last run,,,,,so keep up the awesome work dude and just love all the attention to detail an your journals are nop totch,,,,,all the best my friend

Not a long life then really. That geoflora sounds like good stuff bet the ladies love it
My last one went 110 days, Emmy is on 92 days and finishing up. The breeders say 60 days sometimes, but that's not what I've seen.

That @GeoFlora Nutrients usually keeps them nice and green in veg, without any tip burn. Gina didn't seem to like it very much, though.

she looking great now dude,,,,I always love checking in an seeing how the gardens doing,,,and your always smashing it,,and trying your hand at many different things,,,and yeah to that you detail all the info for us growers to use an take note of,,which has been great for a newbie like me,,,,and you have helped me understand it so much more now,,,and yeah now onto my 3rd grow now,,,and yeah cant wait as this 1 going to up things an make the most of my light an space esp with the price of electricty atm,,,,but yeah I think I could do an run 3x DWC plants this time esp now Ive had to 2 sucessful harvests and got evrything just about dilaed in now,,,,,esp having the app for the ppfd so should have have thing on point for my next run now,,,,so yeah cant wait to follow an see what else I can pick up along the way,,as it was awesome to follow that last run,,,,,so keep up the awesome work dude and just love all the attention to detail an your journals are nop totch,,,,,all the best my friend
Thanks. Yea, you learn more with every grow. It's hard, you want to run before you can walk. I'm still learning that too.

My last one went 110 days, Emmy is on 92 days and finishing up. The breeders say 60 days sometimes, but that's not what I've seen.

That @GeoFlora Nutrients usually keeps them nice and green in veg, without any tip burn. Gina didn't seem to like it very much, though.
Wow that seems longer than usual for an auto. That’s the difference from seed and clones 😂 they have a mind of there own lol

Wow that seems longer than usual for an auto. That’s the difference from seed and clones 😂 they have a mind of there own lol
I'll take the longer running autos if they're all 6+ oz:D

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** Currently set to -FLOWER- Mode
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (15", 32DLI)
- Circulation Fan

- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (14", 42 DLI)
- Circulation Fan

Other Equipment:

Date: 4/3/23 Day# 40
Nutrients - @Remo Nutrients Flower Week#1

All of Gina's main buds reached the edge of the bucket, so today I replaced the Carhooks with wires and binder clips. I didn't pull her down any more, I'm just trying to keep the canopy even and the buds spaced out as she stretches. I got the wires and clips off of Emmy beside her, she doesn't need them anymore. Her buds are holding her branches down just fine ;)

Gina had never been defoliated and her bottom was a mess. I took off a handful this morning, mostly old leaves touching the rocks and suckers. I don't defoliate autos as much as photos, mostly because they are so limited in how much they can grow. I would rather spread them out to get as much light as possible to the middle. Still, it doesn't do any good to have leaves touching the rocks. And most of those leaves were the old, ugly leaves.

This will probably be the only cleanup she gets. She's drinking almost a liter a day now and looks nothing like the plant from two weeks ago. She's 15" wide, and 7" tall. Let's see how much stretch Gina has in her!

Back
Top Bottom