M1's Multi Strain - 1500W - DWC/Soil - Grow - Lots of Resources

Re: M1's Multi Strain 1500W DWC/Soil Grow (Lots of resourses)

goodnight buddy

Looking good M1DRAGONACE, sorry about the upload crap. Keep those pictures coming.:lot-o-toke:

Hey guys, Comin at ya with another update! I finally am able to upload pictures again!

PHOTO SHOOT!:welcome:

ALERT! Trichomes to flux or not to flux? blue dream, should I take the branches off:
(Topped) Blue Dream
20140326_131041.jpg
20140326_131056.jpg

The Chemdog(super-cropped)
20140326_131215.jpg

Chemdog "snapped" she really has taken off hasn't she?
20140326_131256.jpg
20140326_131314.jpg

White Rhino, sorry another "Space" shot lol
20140326_131352.jpg

20140326_131359.jpg

Here's the Blue OG
20140326_131715.jpg
20140326_131733.jpg

Hercules Clones!
20140326_131956.jpg

20140326_131940.jpg
20140326_131951.jpg
20140326_131915.jpg
20140326_131848.jpg

Purple Train-wreck (FiMed)
20140326_132027.jpg

and an overall shot, As always hope you guys enjoyed! have a great day!:high-five:
20140326_132128.jpg

Beautiful as always. That Blue Dream seems pretty far along for fluxing but I am only going on comparing it to the age of plants people seem to be starting with in the other journals. I would think if you started now it would be a long time in veg and it would be a Godzilla sized plant in the end. I have 0 exp with extreme methods of discipline as you know though so I will go back to my lazy boy chair now. :bongrip:

EDIT: Just went back and gazed at the pic. Maybe my scale is all off. How big is that plant? My first look told me a foot or so, now I am thinking seeing your hand it is much smaller.

Ok sorry I guess its not going to let me upload any more pics -.- My BD is 6 inches in height total,

That's what I was thinking bob is that she was too developed, but never the less I have my Northern lights that I dropped a week late, she was topped at 3 nodes high and I think she will make a good candidate, Tho I'd Like to try on one of my hydro plants! I will edit pics in if i get em up

Awesome! I was looking at BAR's pic of his new flux and it is really starting young but maybe you don't have to wait. Have you thought of posting in Light Addict's Fluxing thread? He takes advise there for folks on their plants. Really cool of him to do so. It will really be a good resource that will always be on here for people.

YES! Actually I've been catching up on some of his journals, vary cool!:thumb:

Subbed :) Ill check back about the fluxing now :)

See! He even magically appears when you need him. It must be his time traveling Delorian with a fluxed GDP powering the whole thing.

Ok now if you really wanted to, you could flux her, yet id be tempted to double flux if you were gonna do it at all. She is nicely developed and to double flux would just mean losing the very bottom set of branches. If you have other beans growing younger, it is better to start em young.
Whatever you decide just holla at me on my fluxing thread if need a quick reply and Ill be happy to help if needed.
Best of buds and nice girls :)

:lot-o-toke:Only you would know that Dr Bob. Good timing Light Addict. And to Mr. M1DRAGONACE a very fine garden my man, I'm watching the NL very close.

Thanks 60cal, I actually Today went in and did a massive Defoliation ( by that I mean I took off most of the giant fan leafs)

So now they are looking a bit naked if I do say so myself, Again My Blue OG seems to be taking the cake, long branches thick trunk (literally about 18% or more bigger any any of the other ones.

And before I get the hate PM's again Defoliating WILL increase your yields IF done correctly so have a nice day, furthermore They are my plants not yours.

I got a PM earlier Stating in a vary rude manor that I "did not have enough bubbles in my buckets". You are basing that off from? the picture I took of the PH, when I had the pump as low as it could go to get a stable reading? hmmmm,:laughtwo:

I only have 1 Micro-pore air stone for each bucket however they work like a charm and they should at 28 bucks a pop plus shipping, No cloggs no nothing. When my pump is at full blast its enough to splash water out of the bucket with only 2 gal in there.

Loving all of your grows!, Much easier to watch a grow on the sideline then to "see" your plants all day long, if anyone knows what I mean it just don't seem to be going by, As always everyone have a great day/night and I will be around!:thumb:

Lol there are some defol haters about! :) I just reply how do I keep on hitting big yields if its so wrong? :)

Exactly They are just mad they cant do it right, or something isn't going right in their lives to make them wanna spread their misery, I really don't know why lol

Important thing is it does work, for several reasons, such as Roots Are more then the upper plant ( offset by the leafs you take off) and it will push to balance. Timing is so key, and obviously if you strip everything, well yeah it ain't gonna grow fast man! lol

Thanks again for your support LA, I'll let it slide off my shoulders as there are enough nice people around to offset them!

OK lol I'm a little stunned, and vary much wishing uploads worked. My White Rhino is doing something I've never seen a cannabis plant do yet.

I think I may be making a weird cut on her or something when i take the leafs off? Not sure.

On a few of her nodes she actually has 2 branches coming out!( and by that I mean 1 branch on 1 side and 2 soming out on the other side for a total of 3? lol) both strong and much bigger then the other branches with just 1 coming out. Vary strange to me indeed, anyone had this happen before?:circle-of-love:

EDIT: I got it up guys!
20140326_222257.jpg

Weird! lol Ok here's a shot of some of the "naked" ones
20140326_222325.jpg

Lots of potential here M1,:thumb: you should read those links under LA's posts, his completed journals are excellent as well, You found the right guy! I have to go-re-read the double flux, I must have skimmed over that, while mesmerized by the pics.

Back
Top Bottom