Mag7 Grows In High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

I haven't done a dunk just yet but I think I will next time. Looks like about 10 days before they'll need a feeding again. The little one may be even longer. Ahhh I can't wait to do it lol

Three days after water. The lower leaves on AP1 are looking a little ill. But there is new growth coming in all around. I think that they all look good even the small ones. But, I feel like sometime soon I should be adding something for DBHBB. But I'll be patient, I promise!! On another note, my veggies fuckin suck!!!!

AP1

420-magazine-mobile187388454.jpg

AP2

420-magazine-mobile1527110976.jpg

APP1

420-magazine-mobile1091411579.jpg

APP2

420-magazine-mobile68971432.jpg

APP3

420-magazine-mobile1818897565.jpg

APP4

420-magazine-mobile2017237713.jpg

The crew

420-magazine-mobile2077870613.jpg

I know lol I just can't wait to see them take off.

Hey "7", no worries bud, they look great. Just be patient (hate that word...:tokin:)
I know what your waitin for....just wait till you transplant them and they grab a hold of the soil in the big pots...then you will smile bud , guaranteed OK. Just like DL said, they're building roots. All's good at "7"'s.
Cheers bud!:high-five:

Mag7 Grows In Doc Bud's High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

Ok, 5 days later and the pots are dry and the RH is low. So my mentor says we can feed!! Oh Yeaahhhhh!!! So excited!! Gonna feed 1/4 Trans and what measured to be .5 ml of tea to 2 gal of water.

AP1

420-magazine-mobile840656192.jpg

APP1

420-magazine-mobile1965158462.jpg

They looks beautiful this morning. Yesterday APP1 has a strange curl to her leaves after feeding, maybe 3 hours later.

420-magazine-mobile2044310163.jpg

This morning she looks great!!!

420-magazine-mobile1784704386.jpg

AP1 has grown and opened up at least an in and a half. Its amazing g or I'm just crazy lol!!

AP1 just after drench

420-magazine-mobile824564659.jpg

And this morning

420-magazine-mobile134587510.jpg

I'm really impressed with the changed less than 24 hours has came with. Doc, Dugg and DBHBB is the shizzzzzz!!!!! so far I'm just so impressed. My buddy is a weak ahead with FFOF and has had sooo many problems and I'm over here stress free and happy!! Love it!!!!

420-magazine-mobile1189812762.jpg

Looking good 7! I've seen that curl before on young plants, and would be interested in knowing why it happens too.

Could be they are going to sleep, if you noticed this shortly before lights out it could be they
have there internal clock set and automatically start to sleep when they know its bed time ?

Could be they are going to sleep, if you noticed this shortly before lights out it could be they
have there internal clock set and automatically start to sleep when they know its bed time ?

Yes Gazoo, good point bud!:) '7' , when the plants get used to their photoperiod ,...just before lights out plants will most often show a droop,..this is totally normal OK, they're getting ready to sleep and have 'dumped' all nutrients and fluids back into the soil for their dark period. As long as you keep following directions (to the letter) your plants will far outshine your buddie's! and you will soon be 'assimilated' into our gang of "ner, de well misfits, weed snobs of the highest order!"....:rofl:...Have an awesome day/night my good brotha!:high-five:

After heavy watering they will be droopy for a couple of hrs. It's kinda normal, nothing to worry about it :thumb:

The droop I wasn't really concerned with, I just thought it interesting the way the leaves curing in a samurai fashion lol

Hey '7', havin a great day,...in a 'groove',...picked up my new truck....oh ya,..me happy . Drove my last 99 Chev. half ton for over ten years, and that wasn't from new either. So it's real nice to upgrade . Was in a accident last summer with boys ,..some other truck ran into us. One whole panel in the back is caved in pretty good. Anyhow , yes your girls,...only gonna get better bud. Keep your enviro stable and just wait...what's gonna happen...your gonna like it!:thumb:.. Have you decided how big to go with your final pots yet....ya know what i'm gonna say right!!!GO BIG...:slide: End of discussion..:blunt: Have you SC'd that bigger one yet...how does she look for doin that...ya wanna slow down her main a lil...If you decide to grow it with yield and shape' in mind , then do it. Only come down as far as you have to , to get your thumb and fore finger in there to squeeze her. Anyhow , gotta book it Mare's comin over ,...goin out for some treats...Steakhouse! Cheers '7' and gang:)

Mag7 Grows In Doc Bud's High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

Hey '7', havin a great day,...in a 'groove',...picked up my new truck....oh ya,..me happy . Drove my last 99 Chev. half ton for over ten years, and that wasn't from new either. So it's real nice to upgrade . Was in a accident last summer with boys ,..some other truck ran into us. One whole panel in the back is caved in pretty good. Anyhow , yes your girls,...only gonna get better bud. Keep your enviro stable and just wait...what's gonna happen...your gonna like it!:thumb:.. Have you decided how big to go with your final pots yet....ya know what i'm gonna say right!!!GO BIG...:slide: End of discussion..:blunt: Have you SC'd that bigger one yet...how does she look for doin that...ya wanna slow down her main a lil...If you decide to grow it with yield and shape' in mind , then do it. Only come down as far as you have to , to get your thumb and fore finger in there to squeeze her. Anyhow , gotta book it Mare's comin over ,...goin out for some treats...Steakhouse! Cheers '7' and gang:)

Damn bro that's sucks but glad you finally got a new ride!! SC'd?? Do you mean topped or super crop? I just plan to top them all until they get to a good yield point and then scrog them when they go into flower. Well that is my current plan as of now. Until you come up with some way of changing it. Lol. Oh, I have to gal pots by the way

Can I get a reminder real quick on when is a good time to start Brix foliar? I can't seem to remember. No rush or anything, just want to prepare and set a schedule if at all possible

Can I get a reminder real quick on when is a good time to start Brix foliar? I can't seem to remember. No rush or anything, just want to prepare and set a schedule if at all possible

Your a little away from sprays yet bud. Your girls are a lil too small still....soon though...after about 4 or 5 nodes and some leaf to take the sprays....no leaf...sprays no work ...got it! Cheers '7' ...have a good weekend? :)

Re: Mag7 Grows In Doc Bud's High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

Damn bro that's sucks but glad you finally got a new ride!! SC'd?? Do you mean topped or super crop? I just plan to top them all until they get to a good yield point and then scrog them when they go into flower. Well that is my current plan as of now. Until you come up with some way of changing it. Lol. Oh, I have to gal pots by the way

That bigger one ya got there....if ya like you could top her now. Just pinch off her upper most growth OK. Put up a before and after pic, so everyone can see what you did . Cheers bud!

Back
Top Bottom