Mag7 Grows In High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

After receiving info from doc I am letting the six dry out after their last feeding three days ago out of RO water. I will wait about 10 days to really let them dry out and wilt as I've been told that it looks like they have been over watered and I have been fooled by the way test. Here are the pics three days after watering.

420-magazine-mobile1618600978.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2134851578.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1716075060.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1181806375.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2107928731.jpg

Hey '7' , thanks for these pics,...nothing to worry about my friend, they are going to be better than , just fine OK. Please don't have a # in your head for days , when to water next , use the lifting method , it will NOT let you down...not once OK. You have to try and relax , and not rush things . If you remember how they felt before watering and just after , then you have a near flawless way of telling the perfect time to water. That's right before they wilt,...if the pots feel very light, but the plants are still not drooping then give them a drink, but you have to let the weight of the pot tell you OK!
The bigger one there could also be upcanned very soon, like any time now, if your prepared . Have a great Easter '7'...:high-five:

Hey '7' , thanks for these pics,...nothing to worry about my friend, they are going to be better than , just fine OK. Please don't have a # in your head for days , when to water next , use the lifting method , it will NOT let you down...not once OK. You have to try and relax , and not rush things . If you remember how they felt before watering and just after , then you have a near flawless way of telling the perfect time to water. That's right before they wilt,...if the pots feel very light, but the plants are still not drooping then give them a drink, but you have to let the weight of the pot tell you OK!
The bigger one there could also be upcanned very soon, like any time now, if your prepared . Have a great Easter '7'...:high-five:

I do have a question for you and doc. I've seen his video on IG where he has a big ole girl in a one gal pot that is super root bound. The one where he beats on the roots with the pot. My question is why is she still in that pot at that size and had not been upcaned yet? I've seen the roots on my biggest one and there not even close to that yet. Just wondering.

I do have a question for you and doc. I've seen his video on IG where he has a big ole girl in a one gal pot that is super root bound. The one where he beats on the roots with the pot. My question is why is she still in that pot at that size and had not been upcaned yet? I've seen the roots on my biggest one and there not even close to that yet. Just wondering.

That's how far Doc takes his before up canning them. You don't have to wait that long , and i would advise you don't OK. Doc has years of experience and has a degree in Botany as well. I never take a plant that far .When they get like that they need water every day and are very tricky to keep green and healthy. He likes doing it that way cuz after transplanting they explode with growth cuz they have so much built up energy, so when they hit the brand new supply of soil they just go crazy. Doc also likes to 'flip' his plants shortly after transplanting , where as , i like to veg. them a while longer to get them nice and big ...remember i can do that cuz of all the soil they have to draw from being in the 26ers. If you can slide that big one out..just grab it by the soil and turn it upside down and gently tap the bottom and let it fall/come out. Now , have a look at the roots...they should be nice and creamy white,..not brown. They should show signs of 'circling the pot OK. Then just slip it back in the pot,..NO harm done...just don't hold the roots under any bright light for any length of time . Hope this helps '7'. Cheers eh!:high-five:

That's how far Doc takes his before up canning them. You don't have to wait that long , and i would advise you don't OK. Doc has years of experience and has a degree in Botany as well. I never take a plant that far .When they get like that they need water every day and are very tricky to keep green and healthy. He likes doing it that way cuz after transplanting they explode with growth cuz they have so much built up energy, so when they hit the brand new supply of soil they just go crazy. Doc also likes to 'flip' his plants shortly after transplanting , where as , i like to veg. them a while longer to get them nice and big ...remember i can do that cuz of all the soil they have to draw from being in the 26ers. If you can slide that big one out..just grab it by the soil and turn it upside down and gently tap the bottom and let it fall/come out. Now , have a look at the roots...they should be nice and creamy white,..not brown. They should show signs of 'circling the pot OK. Then just slip it back in the pot,..NO harm done...just don't hold the roots under any bright light for any length of time . Hope this helps '7'. Cheers eh!:high-five:

With that in mind, how do people keep a mother for years if they seem to become a hassle or is it just something that comes with the territory of having a mother of great quality?

With that in mind, how do people keep a mother for years if they seem to become a hassle or is it just something that comes with the territory of having a mother of great quality?

Cheers Seven,

Some people keep a mother, and when she starts getting to old, they will start a new mother from one of her clones. Doc has stated that his mothers are "teenagers". I interpret this to being he takes clones from the veg plants that are soon going into the flower room.

Cheers Seven,

Some people keep a mother, and when she starts getting to old, they will start a new mother from one of her clones. Doc has stated that his mothers are "teenagers". I interpret this to being he takes clones from the veg plants that are soon going into the flower room.

That's exactly what he does. Whenever he is about to flower something out he clones it for the next generation. I do the same. Keeping a mother healthy seems difficult to me and it would eat into my plant count.

Good day peeps that peeps that keeps up with me, how ya been? Well, since the last watering we've had a few things happens and some changes made.

First off, my girl AP1 took on some strange deficiencies that I'm still a little clueless on. No worries, this's happened to what seemed to my other AP and toe of the APP. So the decision was made up can to 7s and use the new soil to rescue the roots and give them a push in the rights direction.

This was done 4 days after the last RO water. So far the four that have been transplanted are recovering very nicely and have taken root in the new soil.

Just before transplant:
420-magazine-mobile752486618.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1583136513.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2101675444.jpg

During
420-magazine-mobile1749922389.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1515017623.jpg

6 Days after transplant
420-magazine-mobile351089009.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1496101862.jpg

420-magazine-mobile651990448.jpg

420-magazine-mobile4407299.jpg

Good morning '7' , DL and friends. Yes DL , they look way better and will do just fine now. I'm tellin ya this soil is just about perfect! It shows , time and time again. It's only been a few days and look at the huge difference. Good on ya '7',..nice job so far sir. When they need a drink , give them straight water, that's it,...if ya wanna give a lil Transplant that's fine but they really don't need anything right now but to get hooked up to all the new soil they have ,..and they're showing they like it just peachy! Have an awesome day '7'.:high-five:

Yeah, I was worried for a minute, but just a minute. I have faith!!! Now to wait a few months lol

Oh , '7' , there is lots more to do during those few months , but it will be fun and you will/are learning tons.
Soon you can start spraying with Brix every week to ten days and if your gonna LST and SC them , then you will be spraying with DeStress as well OK, but not yet , let them get some more healthy leaves on them first . I'm glad Neiko is around here as well, you have a few of us , not just me , keeping an eye on things too....:surf:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

Sorry peeps, I'll update soon, had some stuff go on and I've just been keeping to myself getting my head together and making some life plans.

Back
Top Bottom