Mag7 Grows In High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

They breed toward certain traits that stand out in the strain and define it, but they normally will develope multiple lines of each strain, then at a certain point they will cross them with each other. It keeps more generic diversity there, which keeps them from being as homogenized. It also keeps more vigor in the strain.

Look at the vigor that their Panama grows with. It's an F10 line at this point. Normally, a line that was inbread that long would have diminished vigor and all the plants would be very uniform. Panama grows like a weed, and while there are only three main phenos (red, green, and the elusive purple) there are multiple variations in each of those. The vigor of the plant is a direct result of the way they develope multiple lines and mix them back together.

Panama breeders pack description from ace's site :

In Panama Breeders Pack, we offer you the best genetics available from this amazing work with Panamanian sativas, that we consider is the best american sativa bred in the last 15 years.

The breeding was started and developed by Kaiki since the beginning of ACE Seeds until 2007, then onwards Dubi continued the breeding of the strain until today by doing 4 more generations of breeding, using a wide variety of parental plants.

We offer you our best F8-F10 Panama lines in standard (regular) format, where you can find female and male plants with the best genetics from the different phenos that this strains has to offer: the green, the reddish/pinkish, the purple one and combinations inbetween.

Description of the mother parental plants:

- Green/purple Panama F10 elite: It's the best Panama mother we keep in our mother room, found in our last selections with this strain. It's a very vigorous, strong and branched pheno, with very high resin production, dense compact flowers and refined lemony incensey aromas of american sativa. The effect is very powerful, clean, psychedelic, and stimulant. Flowering time is around 11-12 weeks, producing a high yield.

- Green Panama F8: Older green pheno that is closer to the first green expressions of this hybrid that had the cleaner and more energetic effects. This mother is a great example of this green pheno, showing huge vigour and yield. Its colas are huge, although not so dense or resinous like F10 elite mother. The aromas are woody, spicy and incensey. Flowering time of 12-13 weeks.

- Panama Red F6 S1: S1 of an excellent F6 Panama red parental plant that we have widely used in the first stages of the breeding of this strain. We selected a S1 coming from this F6 red line to stabilize this spectacular colorful pheno that shows beautiful reddish and pinkish pistils (especially outdoors). This S1 has a more moderate vigour and yield. The effect is denser, more narcotic and physical. Flowering time of 11 weeks.

- Panama Red F8: Outstanding pinkish/reddish mother that produces very high resin content, compact rounded flowers and darker incensey aromas. The effect is very powerful, dense, narcotic and physical. Flowering time of 11 weeks.

Panama Breeders Pack Standard contains 3 standard lines (10 standard seeds/ per line) :

- Lemony incensey: Panama Goddess x Panama F8-F9 males.

- Green: Green Panama F8 x Panama F8-F9 males.

- Red/Pink: Panama Red F6 S1 and Panama Red F8 x Panama F8-F9 males.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow!! Thank you!! You really layer it for me and the rest of us. The detail is amazing and I'll have to read this a few times to take it all in. Thank your for the time you took, I really appreciate that!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Morning update:

AP and n the middle and APP on the outside corners!!

1c35418984f208ab2cfbc35032e4eb00.jpg

Mag7 Grows In Doc Bud's High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

Morning 7,...:)....why does the one plant look 'wet'. Don't spray them with the 'kit' yet OK,..still way too small! Cheers.

Thanks for calling me 7 or Seviin, the Mag things sound strange lol "Mag" stands for magnificent. It's a production name I had thought about going with but changed it later on.

Yeah there was!! So much detail, I wish or can't wait until I'm able to retain this type of info in detail.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
Your welcome. The pheno descriptions are from Ace's site though. The really know their stuff and care about it. And they are all about helping out the community. They work closely with cannabiogen, but also, if you go through their section on another forum, I've seen bohdi and one of hso's breeders frequenting their forums and working with their genetics. They really are about giving back to the community.

Mag7 Grows In Doc Bud's High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

So it's been about 7 days so nice their last water and the feel dry and the moister meter shows dry as well. They also have some droopiness to them that shows they are looking thirsty. I will feed two cups RO each plant, very slow as to not have to much run off from the jump. I like to let the soil absorb as much as possible.
420-magazine-mobile1925468659.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1501581757.jpg
420-magazine-mobile163826453.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2040784293.jpg

Re: Mag7 Grows In Doc Bud's High Brix - Ace Panama & Ace Peyote Purple

So it's been about 7 days so nice their last water and the feel dry and the moister meter shows dry as well. They also have some droopiness to them that shows they are looking thirsty. I will feed two cups RO each plant, very slow as to not have to much run off from the jump. I like to let the soil absorb as much as possible.
420-magazine-mobile1925468659.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1501581757.jpg
420-magazine-mobile163826453.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2040784293.jpg

Yes, good call 7...give them a really good drink of water OK. Lookin proper!

I notice my seedlings will sometimes lag after a watering, but will perk up after a day or so. When I really time it right and wait till I notice plant droop, after I submerge the whole pot, pour a little on top as well, I can see the air being sucked through the soil as the water drains out...just like Doc says. Then I can actually watch the drooping plants come back alive, in like 5 minutes...coolest thing to observe!

Back
Top Bottom