Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway

These autos just keep on growing massive hope they stop soon for my sake will bend a few more tops in the morning but there grande!!!!!!!!

#marshydro420sale
Jack be nimble jack be quick ....jack better dig a hole to make more growing room

#marshydro420sale

19DE30EB-732E-4BA7-A51A-78757A394BF9.jpeg

#marshydro420sale

Dammit...forgot to put entries the past couple days. Doesn't matter...this entry will be the winner! Did I share this pic already? I honestly don't have the mind or memory anymore. This is my current tent.

Screenshot_20210324-000354_Chrome.jpg

#marshydro420sale

Dammit...forgot to put entries the past couple days. Doesn't matter...this entry will be the winner! Did I share this pic already? I honestly don't have the mind or memory anymore. This is my current tent.

Screenshot_20210324-000354_Chrome.jpg
That's what I thought they were giving in the contest. Not the seedling tent. I can't see spending 4 months doing a journal for a 1 plant grow in that little tent. My journal with it would only last till the plants got 12" tall & they'd have to be moved to a bigger tent. If they expect a journal they should give you a tent big enough to complete a grow with. I'm sure a few of you are still learning so a 1 plant grow would be a good thing for you to get experience with. I hope one of you get it.

everyone is metric but US right?
I think so. That's why it should have both measurements. Everything is written in English & Spanish (which I'm against) so we should also get both measurements. I work in printing & some instruction manuals we print come with 10 languages printed on them so there's no reason not to include both measurements. No misunderstandings that way.

Jack be nimble jack be quick ....jack better dig a hole to make more growing room. That what’s I keep talking my self 4 x 4 not enough lol

Whats the strain ? I got too much going on atm to read youre posts
Banana blaze auto, glueberry auto, lemon auto and northern lights auto

Back
Top Bottom