Mars Hydro Grow Journal SP 3000: Blue Kush, RDWC, ScrOG

Day 55 Flower​

Good morning guys. The readings this morning:

PPM : 580
PH : 6.1

Hasn't moved from where it was last night and the water level has dropped substantially since yesterday morning. I estimate they've had their fill of 16-18L in 24hours. I think there is enough in the system to last them the day but i'll be prepping a batch ready to top up tomorrow. Exactly the same as the last feed.

Audrey :love:

Even the fox fails stigmas have turned now

:peace:

Day 55 Flower​

Good morning guys. The readings this morning:

PPM : 580
PH : 6.1

Hasn't moved from where it was last night and the water level has dropped substantially since yesterday morning. I estimate they've had their fill of 16-18L in 24hours. I think there is enough in the system to last them the day but i'll be prepping a batch ready to top up tomorrow. Exactly the same as the last feed.

Even the fox fails stigmas have turned now

Looks great GG

Thanks Bill :Namaste: We're very close mate. Next week i'll start checking trichomes. I'm going to guesstimate 7-10 days left for these girls
Its almost going to be sad to see them go. You have documented their life in such great detail and I have enjoyed your daily updates so much. But I know that's the whole point (chop) and you will carry on with more beautiful ladies.

Its almost going to be sad to see them go. You have documented their life in such great detail and I have enjoyed your daily updates so much. But I know that's the whole point (chop) and you will carry on with more beautiful ladies.
Thank you for saying that Bill. It means a lot.

I'm glad you've enjoyed the journey so far.

:high-five:

Won't be long now... time to clean that bong up :laughtwo:
I always over do it with a bong. The last time I did one a few weeks back I went a white as a sheet of paper :rofl: I prefer a joint or a vape. Edibles if I have nothing to do for the next 3 days. I’m yet to try dab.

is bong your preferred delivery mechanism? :bongrip:

I always over do it with a bong. The last time I did one a few weeks back I went a white as a sheet of paper :rofl: I prefer a joint or a vape. Edibles if I have nothing to do for the next 3 days. I’m yet to try dab.

is bong your preferred delivery mechanism? :bongrip:
I do love to smoke in the bong (I've got a Grav) but I also roll joints for on the go as well as around the house. Sorry to hear about your bong experience... they have nice filtration to me so I'm not worried about sucking weed or ash from them... maybe you just need to hit it a little lighter as they can produce quite a lot of smoke from just a little weed.
:passitleft:

I think bongs can vary greatly on performance. The bong my kid bought off some random in town looks a whole lot more impressive than mine...but mine is much smoother. I have a couple friends that swear by their basic beaker bongs and the more I watch my man try to cope with smoking in general (he's not so good at smoking anything but cigs)...I'm not sure he'll ever be able to handle something that bubbles (he also can't hit anything vape to save his life).

Maybe you just haven't met your bong

I do love to smoke in the bong (I've got a Grav) but I also roll joints for on the go as well as around the house. Sorry to hear about your bong experience... they have nice filtration to me so I'm not worried about sucking weed or ash from them... maybe you just need to hit it a little lighter as they can produce quite a lot of smoke from just a little weed.
:passitleft:
I think you're right, I've got my dosage all wrong with bongs. I know nothing about bongs, but I now have a starting point - find out what a grav is :laughtwo:
I think bongs can vary greatly on performance. The bong my kid bought off some random in town looks a whole lot more impressive than mine...but mine is much smoother. I have a couple friends that swear by their basic beaker bongs and the more I watch my man try to cope with smoking in general (he's not so good at smoking anything but cigs)...I'm not sure he'll ever be able to handle something that bubbles (he also can't hit anything vape to save his life).
Reminds me of my friends who smoke joints with tobacco. The look on their face when they hit one of my joints like they would if it had tobacco :laughtwo: Hilarious!
Maybe you just haven't met your bong
I need to look into bongs, I feel like i'm missing a trick. I think you're exactly right though, I just haven't found "the one" yet.

If you have any pointers for me bong...ers don't be shy :peace:

Day 56 Flower​

The readings this morning:

PPM : 590
PH : 6.2

A minor rise in both PH and EC/PPM. I knocked the PH down to 6.0. I'll add some more water later to bring the PPM down to 550.

Notice how even the newer foxtails' stigmas have changed colour already.

Looking good you'll be ready to open your own TastyWeed soon lol.:ganjamon:
I know nothing about bongs, but I now have a starting point - find out what a grav is :laughtwo:
I love that Grav... it's the 12" beaker bong I have I think. Disassembles quite easily which makes cleaning a breeze... some of the fancier looking pipes with glass swirling everywhere would be a nightmare to keep clean. Just something to keep in mind if you do decide on one.

Day 57 Flower​

Yesterday I added around 10L of rain water to the res to bring the EC/PPM down to 1.0ec/500ppm.

The readings this morning:

PPM : 530
PH : 6.2

A rise in PPM and the usual creep up from the PH. I think this may be where they were sat at a strength that was a tad too strong for their liking. I topped up the system with more plain water to bring the EC/PPM back down to 1.0ec/500ppm.

Audrey:love:

I did spot something a little concerning working it's way through the canopy. This is probably the worst case i could find:

Looks like potential lockout. I'll be changing the res tomorrow anyway and I'll be running it through with plain water so hopefully that will remedy anything building up and hit 2 birds with 1 stone. I added some TA Flashkleen to the res to let circulate for 24 hours, tomorrow i'll empty and run rain water for an hour before filling up with a solution ~0.9ec/450ppm

Nothing to worry about I'm sure, but worth showing.

It sounds like you have everything under control.

It is not unusual to have nutrient burn or lockout in mid to late flower.

You have the right plan and now you will know that some strains require less feed.
The only thing is until you push the upside you will not know her limit to back off to the sweet spot.

It won't be long now, you got this.

Tok..
Thanks Tok. It's always reassuring to have your confirmation :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom