Mars Hydro Grow Journal SP 3000: Blue Kush, RDWC, ScrOG

Hey GG hope your doing good. The girls look great as usual.
Starting to fill out. :thumb:
@Bill284 :passitleft: I'm well my friend, thanks for asking. Hope everything is good in your world!

We're on the final stretch now. :surf:

Day 51 Flower​

Another uneventful day in casa de GG. The readings this morning:

PPM : 560
PH : 6.2

Minor rise in PH which is normal. Knocked it down to 6.0, and it's slowly crept up to 6.1 throughout the day. I've left it there.

Here they are, at Day 51:

Audrey : love:

:peace:

Day 52 Flower​

The PPM had risen slightly before lights out up to 570, so I added water to bring it down to 500ppm. This morning the readings:

PPM : 510
PH : 6.2

Minor rise in both PH and PPM. Knocked the PH down to 6.0. I will be topping up with a full strength nutrient feed later today. Potentially the last one before I start to drop the nutrient strength bit by bit. This will bring the nutrient strength back up to around 550ppm.

The yellowing plant is finally starting to green up. I think this is thanks to the couple of doses of Epsom salt spray which Tok suggested.

Audrey :love:

And Xena, and her "Foxy tails" as @Diatomacious would put it :laughtwo:

Audrey <3 They're looking delicious, GG!
Thanks @copperrein :high-five: She does indeed....I don't know how I'm going to bring myself to chop her when it's time.....I might just have to close my eyes, and continually apologise until the deed is done.

@GoogleGenie You got this.

Now knot it out of the park.

Impressed with your imagery, very nice.

Tok..
Thanks Tok.

I know we're almost at the end, but feel free to throw any other magical tips my way if you see anything I could be doing better :Namaste:

I'm a student for life.

Day 53 Flower​

Last night the readings at lights out weren’t far off from the morning with just an increase in PH up to 6.2 ,so I knocked it down to 6.0, and that was as about exciting as it got.

This morning the readings:

PPM : 510
PH : 6.1

Audrey :love:

The PPM rose to 6.2 by the time I filled up the res with the Week 8 recipe (final recipe). It was at the minimum level when i topped it up.

Week 8 Recipe
Starting water : Rain water 0ec/25ppm
base
- Buddhas Tree Solar Green Power (Silica) @ recommended 0.25ml/l
- TA CalMag (CaliMagic) - 0.4ec/200ppm
- Botanicare Sweet RAW - 0.5ec/250ppm
- Canna Aqua Flores - 0.9ec/450ppm
boost
- Atami Bloombastic - 1.2ec/600ppm
PH Adjusted to 6.0
bennies
- Hydroguard @ recommended 0.5ml/l

Final readings after letting it circulate for 10mins:

PPM : 580
PH : 6.0

Side note : I call it Week 8 because it's the final feed. If these girls go beyond 8 weeks, I'll continue to feed them this recipe, same proportions, just a lower concentration.

Flowers looking amazing. Remind me of Dutch Passion's blueberry. Huge and fox tailing. Great work as always.
:idea:
You might be onto something there Dusty! I wonder if it's the Blueberry in the Blue Kush genetics that is responsible for the foxtailing, being Blueberry x OG Kush.

I hope you and your wife are well. I hope you guys enjoy a nice relaxing, bud rich weekend :ganjamon:

Day 54 Flower​

Good day and happy weekend to you all :ganjamon:

The readings this morning:

PPM : 580
PH : 6.1

Hasn't moved since last night. Water level has dropped nicely. All good news :thumb:

Audrey :love: really swelling up now

These are pretty too

This is like one big blob of bud. I have a fan pointed directly at this spot from above and below.

This is one of those branches that could form bud rot due to too much bud in one spot. The air doesn't move well. So i just blast the canopy with air at all times, from above and below. I have 4 fans above the canopy, one of them oscillating. And i have a big 9" fan below the canopy at a 45 degree angle slightly toward the most crowded area of the canopy.

These are pretty too

This is like one big blob of bud. I have a fan pointed directly at this spot from above and below.

This is one of those branches that could form bud rot due to too much bud in one spot. The air doesn't move well. So i just blast the canopy with air at all times, from above and below. I have 4 fans above the canopy, one of them oscillating. And i have a big 9" fan below the canopy at a 45 degree angle slightly toward the most crowded area of the canopy.
Keep that air circulating . Don't let those beauties get moldy, they look fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom