Mars Hydro High Quality Grow Tent Giveaway 2019.06

I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz... Because I now own three Mars Hydro grow lights (two SP-150s and a TS-1000), but only one Mars Hydro grow tent to put them in, having given my first one away to someone even poorer than I am. And, because, sooner or later, someone will probably talk me into giving them the one I have now, and I'd really like to make sure I'll still have one if/when that happens, lol. Also, because the date that your contest ends - 20, June - is a very special day in my family, but tragedy stuck a week later, 47 years ago, and we've never been able to properly celebrate the event on the 20th due to that - so anything that would bring a little joy at that time would be welcome, and might partially offset the way I'll feel after spending the day with Mom and watching her cry.

And, and, and... Well, I'd be a fool not to, wouldn't I? ;)

This is my third and final entry, so I'm officially a spectator now (until the drawing of the winner, I hope). Time to sit back and read everyone else's reasons for wanting one of your wonderful, high-quality grow tents.

Thanks again for being a sponsor, and for giving away neat prizes!

... coz I really love "all new things". Thanx for your support thru 420 Mag as well as CONTESTS!!!!!.

...coz I want to help advertise the quality of the products, especially the seams & zippers. Thanx for being on the team.

full

Hook! :rofl::laugh::rofl::lot-o-toke:

I want Mars Hydro grow tent cause my wife wont let me buy a second tent but if I were to win one she would have to accept it into the family :yahoo:

I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz...
I want to do grow comparisons between (hopfully) every light out there. I have 3 different lights now... MH 144, CGE and an unknown chinese blurple. I want to do VS comparisons under the same environment. Side by side grows.

This will give the perfect tent condition for each of the lights, it will allow for 1 light, 1 tent scenario.

Not to mention, I wont be able to afford anything for myself for the next 18 years! Baby boy is 2 months out!! Cant wait!

Best of luck to all!

Back
Top Bottom