Mars Hydro High Quality Grow Tent Giveaway 2019.06

Hey whats up growers? Mars Hydro Giveaway Time again! :theband:
This time we are going to give away our high quality grow tents! :green_heart:Many of you know Mars Hydro make led grow lights, but most of you still don't know that Mars Hydro also make great tents. :love:

So here is some rough description of Mars Hydro Grow tents. :eek::eek::eek:
- High reflective 1680D cloth, 99% reflect your light, increasing ppfd and help you grow even better;
- No plastic parts, all steel tube and stell cornor.
- Enough standard vents for your wire, exausted fans, tubes. etc;
- Top quality zipper, and well handworks on every details.

And how to participate? :cool:
- Time: from today to 20th June.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro Grow tents, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- Posts within 100, will pick one winner; Over 100 will pick two winner
- At least registered 420 for over 3 months.

Now Party is on, what are you still waiting for?
:party::party::party:
I want the Mars Hydro grow tent so i can get a perpetual grow going so i can have tasty sticky buds ALLLL TTHHHEEE TTIIIMMMEEE

I want a Mars Hydro tent cause iv'e got too many plants and not enough bloom space...:lot-o-toke:

Thank you everyone, several hours left. I will do random number once finished, and like before, if I get number , but the post is not in the competition form (Like my post :D), I will do another one until we get the winner. ;)
:circle-of-love::party::party::circle-of-love:

Hey everyone, sorry not post in time, got some urgent stuff. The giveaway is officially over. Post afterwards will not be considered. I will pick and anounce the winner tomorrow. Cheers! :circle-of-love:

I just generate the random number, the lucky number is 93 and 71, congrats @SmokeLake and @Master Of None , Please PM me your shipping address, then we will arrange the tent for you. I will try to upload the video. :D

I just generate the random number, the lucky number is 93 and 71, congrats @SmokeLake and @Master Of None , Please PM me your shipping address, then we will arrange the tent for you. I will try to upload the video. :D

Congrats to the winners. Thanks for another contest!

Back
Top Bottom