Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hello Everyone, I am here want to make some holiday notice in advance :Namaste:
- From tomorrow Dec 21st, I would go back to Factory and attend the anuel year meeting, which will take 4 days. I will give some of the advices to factory and maybe we will have some change in next year, I will be sure to keep you updated, haha! :goof:
- And from Dec 26~Jan. 1st , we will off work for a holiday, our team will go to Vietnam this year. :ganjamon: I look so much forward to it :hookah:

So I might be unable to respond here in time. But I will make sure to check one time at least each day. and make sure I replied all of the posts. :D
If you are looking for help urgently, please kindly email us directly: info@mars-hydro.com

I hope you, your team and all the family have great holidays :circle-of-love:
Thank you a lot higher! You as well! Hope your family would have a nice holiday! :circle-of-love:

Sorry took a few day break from here missed y’all dearly will catch up here are the monsters now a big close to light but not bothers this light the leds do not get hot what’s so ever went to bend a plant bye accident my arm touched the leds thought it burn the crap out me nothing I survived if it was a hps def b at the hospital now lol here are the ladies

I opened a thread for investigation for our new lights, can you guys help?

Sorry took a few day break from here missed y’all dearly will catch up here are the monsters now a big close to light but not bothers this light the leds do not get hot what’s so ever went to bend a plant bye accident my arm touched the leds thought it burn the crap out me nothing I survived if it was a hps def b at the hospital now lol here are the ladies

The buds are growing unreal fast! :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

We are thinking about making some stickers and put into our products, so that everyone get the lights or tents can have the sticker directly, We did receive some of the sticker design previously from our clients. But we want to as some advices,. would you like more cartoon ones or simple ones? Any suggestion will be fine. :D

Difficult one as you want to inspire confidence that the lights are serious ( and wow they do serious work for us growers !) and also appeal to the general indoor growers market too so cant add any cannabis culture to it. The cartoons do imply a toy element or younger market for me , even though I appreciate the skill and art involved and love the finished result. I am stoked that my term "Marsians" has now stuck and become a term used often. Love my chosen species now.lol
We need to formulate a language next and find a fitting Emporer for our Empress Sara. Our Flag needs the motto in Latin " Nam pars ire Martem " ( For Pars go Mars).
A nice burnt orange coloured sunrise behind a flourishing mighty oak as the emblem. heehee
Heres my ladies at day 57 from seed and 17 days in flower. All fast buds autos.
20191220_161013.jpg
20191220_161004.jpg
20191220_160838.jpg
20191220_160831.jpg
20191220_160755.jpg
20191220_160517.jpg
20191220_160446.jpg
20191219_160446.jpg
20191217_230737.jpg

We are thinking about making some stickers and put into our products, so that everyone get the lights or tents can have the sticker directly, We did receive some of the sticker design previously from our clients. But we want to as some advices,. would you like more cartoon ones or simple ones? Any suggestion will be fine. :D
The fancy ones are nice but I was thinking that if you just threw in another sticker like whats on the reflector already, it would probably find its way into thousands of grow room shots and car rear windows!

Here's some recent pix of my grow, under a TSW2000 and some cobs!

I got my Mars today!!!!
20191220_180507.jpg
Welcome to the club. You wont be dissapointed at all. Enjoy your new Marsian status and no laughing at inferior species or lights , We are a proud but humble race !.lol

The fancy ones are nice but I was thinking that if you just threw in another sticker like whats on the reflector already, it would probably find its way into thousands of grow room shots and car rear windows!

Here's some recent pix of my grow, under a TSW2000 and some cobs!

Thanks for your suggestion about our stickers, we plam do a simple and small stickers. When our customers show us their growing pictures, stickers can be seen in it.:thanks:
Your girls are bushy and healthy, happy well done :thumb:

Thanks for your suggestion about our stickers, we plam do a simple and small stickers. When our customers show us their growing pictures, stickers can be seen in it.:thanks:
Your girls are bushy and healthy, happy well done :thumb:

How about something reflective, can put them at the bud level for product placement

Difficult one as you want to inspire confidence that the lights are serious ( and wow they do serious work for us growers !) and also appeal to the general indoor growers market too so cant add any cannabis culture to it. The cartoons do imply a toy element or younger market for me , even though I appreciate the skill and art involved and love the finished result. I am stoked that my term "Marsians" has now stuck and become a term used often. Love my chosen species now.lol
We need to formulate a language next and find a fitting Emporer for our Empress Sara. Our Flag needs the motto in Latin " Nam pars ire Martem " ( For Pars go Mars).
A nice burnt orange coloured sunrise behind a flourishing mighty oak as the emblem. heehee
Heres my ladies at day 57 from seed and 17 days in flower. All fast buds autos.
Your girls have imply a happy harvest :thumb:

Hello Everyone, Are you all on holiday now? :circle-of-love:
I am here want to make some holiday notice in advance
From Dec 26~Jan. 1st, we also will be off work for a holiday, our team will go to Vietnam, really looking forward to it:cheer:
So we are unable to respond immediately at that time. But we will make sure to check every day at night when we come back to hotel and make sure we reply all emails and the posts within 24 hours. :green_heart:

If you need help urgently, please kindly email us directly:
Happy holidays! Merry Christmas to you and your family:high-five:
holiday.png

Back
Top Bottom