Mars Hydro TS1000 Grow Tent Kit Looking For Tester

#marshydrogrowkit
@HappyHazmat88 @Krissi1982
Happy Friday 420! God my mouth is feeling better lol.

The answer to that question is 3g per
watt.
And I just noticed this used orasam chips along with the Samsung. What’s so special about those? I have em in my 2x2 board.

Question 4: How many sizes of Mars grow bags are available?
Rules:

1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
3. Answer questions(Find the answer on the specified page.)
4. A question can only be answered once
Specified page link:
1652952485446.png
#marshydrogrowkit
@Krissi1982 @Grand Daddy Black

Q4 A: two size grow bags available. 5 & 11 Gallon

Happy Friday Fam, :party:
Without the use of CO2, guess how many grams per watt I can harvest?
1653040766432.jpeg
FC6500 has power output of 680W and efficiency 2.85umol/j.
If the whole 4x4 or 5x5 area covered with plants it should be able to produce 2-3g/W without additional CO2 supplementation if not going much over 1100umol/m2/s

Happy friday @Mars Hydro & 420 famz
- Verb

@Bill284 Well you already answered this yesterday? post #94
But Mars stipulated in their post point 4. a question can only be answered once.
So it's not like the previous giveaway where everyone chimed in daily to get a chance in.
At least that's what I figure :p
cheers!
Oops I miss understood. :Namaste:
I thought it was once per day.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

#marshydrogrowkit

@Tbe @7Dust2

what do you think?

My answer will be 2 to 4 plants max.

thats me out would be great, but thats a long way down the line, abit out of my league as a new grower, as you guys would be able to make better use of this then me, so good look guys, and who knows in a few mths time, when ive made my mistakes and learned a few things then yeah it would great, but for now you guys could make better use of it so fair play im out, good luck guys

thats me out would be great, but thats a long way down the line, abit out of my league as a new grower, as you guys would be able to make better use of this then me, so good look guys, and who knows in a few mths time, when ive made my mistakes and learned a few things then yeah it would great, but for now you guys could make better use of it so fair play im out, good luck guys
What? why you out? this is a perfect beginners kit?

This will help you succeed tremendously as a beginner bro lol. I wish they were a thing when I started. They were around. But not widely use or advertised. I think early 2000s. High times advertised that auto harvest 1000lbs cabinet.

This will help you succeed tremendously as a beginner bro lol. I wish they were a thing when I started. They were around. But not widely use or advertised. I think early 2000s. High times advertised that auto harvest 1000lbs cabinet.
They were a thing but definitely not worth using. A friend ordered the phototron 1000 from the back of a magazine in the late 80s. Four florescent tube lights in a 3 square foot plexy box. No comparison to todays tents. He never did get anything to grow in it other than mold.

Question 4: How many sizes of Mars grow bags are available?
Rules:

1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
3. Answer questions(Find the answer on the specified page.)
4. A question can only be answered once
Specified page link:
1652952485446.png
For those who have missed the question 4 here it is and also don’t forget to answer all other questions in the past also

Back
Top Bottom