Mel & Tra: Cocktails & Coffee With Black Sugar

:popcorn:

👯‍♀️💛⭐Happy Sunday Growstars⭐💛
Just a really quick update from me. As discussed AnnMarie will be grown as one plant. My goal it totes conjoined. You hopefully won’t be able to pick where Ann starts and Marie finishes.

But for now she’s just two boring babies.

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seedsman seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_0653.jpeg

Thanks for taking an interest. And I hope your Sunday is brimming with exactly what you deserve. Xo

⭐💛👯‍♀️💛⭐

👯‍♀️💛⭐Happy Sunday Growstars⭐💛
Just a really quick update from me. As discussed AnnMarie will be grown as one plant. My goal it totes conjoined. You hopefully won’t be able to pick where Ann starts and Marie finishes.

But for now she’s just two boring babies.

IMG_0653.jpeg

Thanks for taking an interest. And I hope your Sunday is brimming with exactly what you deserve. Xo

⭐💛👯‍♀️💛⭐
It will be really neat if you get two different phenos that stay about the same size, with different bud structure in mid to late flower. :) Good luck.:cheer:

It will be really neat if you get two different phenos that stay about the same size, with different bud structure in mid to late flower. :) Good luck.:cheer:
Well they are looking super different to in growth. It will be an interesting one that’s fo sho.

And thanks :)

👯‍♀️⭐Happy Humpday Growstars ⭐👯‍♀️

Nothing too exciting to share. As you can see one seed is defs stronger than the other. I’ve actually started training the larger of the two. My plants are always BIG in structure. I have found early training reduces height and I can Carhook the plant to achieve that level CarCanopy I’m always chasing but never get.

By day she’s outside getting sun and breeze, and by night she gets those extra light hours in the veg tent with her sisters to different misters under my Mars Hydro.

IMG_0731.jpeg
IMG_0704.jpeg

Thanks for having a look, and your move el Beardo!

They're looking great Tra!
Looks like Katrina has found the res.

Katrina-Black Sugar
Day 10

Good morning el Beardo

Hey remember that random thread we were both in where the poster was training a seedling? Well I’m doing that with AnnMarie. He was onto something coz the stalk is so much easier to manoeuvre. I’ve trained my last two seeds using this method and I think it’s improved their start. My seed starters are always so leggy and leafless.

🍿

This should be fun 🤩

Hopefully Mel mellows Tra a little bit 😉
You aren’t the first man who hoped I could be changed controlled mellowed by another. I have the scars to prove it.

Lolling!

Hi Joe :)

So nice to have you back btw

You aren’t the first man who hoped I could be changed controlled mellowed by another. I have the scars to prove it.

Lolling!

Hi Joe :)

So nice to have you back btw
Lol I would have gone for tamed but hey ho 😁

Thank you I’m glad to be back 🫶

👯‍♀️⭐Happy Humpday Growstars ⭐👯‍♀️

Nothing too exciting to share. As you can see one seed is defs stronger than the other. I’ve actually started training the larger of the two. My plants are always BIG in structure. I have found early training reduces height and I can Carhook the plant to achieve that level CarCanopy I’m always chasing but never get.

By day she’s outside getting sun and breeze, and by night she gets those extra light hours in the veg tent with her sisters to different misters under my Mars Hydro.

IMG_0731.jpeg
IMG_0704.jpeg

Thanks for having a look, and your move el Beardo!
You mean 420 Magazine wine has a screw top? Where’s the class?

Back
Top Bottom