Mel & Tra: Cocktails & Coffee With Black Sugar

You mean 420 Magazine wine has a screw top? Where’s the class?
This bottle does too!
20231109_152635.jpg

Looking good, guys!

I've got 2 auto babies going just now, unsure whether or not to start a journal, but I'm using this site as photo storage so I dont have it on my phone

You aren’t the first man who hoped I could be changed controlled mellowed by another. I have the scars to prove it.

Lolling!

Hi Joe :)

So nice to have you back btw
@Trala , @Melville Hobbes

This thread is going to be a lot of fun. I can't imagine missing it.

My other half is quite outspoken and she only sees black and white (no gray areas).
Don't ever change Trala. If they can't handle the high spirited approach they should go back to their safe space. I hope you returned the scars.
My wife used a cast iron skillet on her former. He signed the paperwork without comment.

:peacetwo:

Looking good in there @Trala @Melville Hobbes

Do you mind if I cop a squat and enjoy your grow?

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

I have been to Australia many times and enjoyed Christmas there one year.
Even made it down to Hobart, Tasmania.
Hello Tok!

It would be lovely to have you follow along :)

@Trala , @Melville Hobbes

This thread is going to be a lot of fun. I can't imagine missing it.

My other half is quite outspoken and she only sees black and white (no gray areas).
Don't ever change Trala. If they can't handle the high spirited approach they should go back to their safe space. I hope you returned the scars.
My wife used a cast iron skillet on her former. He signed the paperwork without comment.

:peacetwo:
Hello you :)

Welcome.

Look I’m gonna be honest. I do try and see grey, particularly now I’m older. I really do. I know life has many shades. And I try to consider another persons point of view. Respect it. Even when I don’t agree.

And babe, I went at him like a fucking spider monkey! I would have had him too if it wasn’t for the fact he was twice as big and twice as strong as me lol! He still wears a couple of scars tho. No one gets out clean.

I heard kegels help with tight internodes :laughtwo:
DEDDDDDDDDD!

There’s a fine balance.

As my old nan used to say “kegels is all fun and games till your floor strength severers your man’s member”

👯‍♀️⭐Happy Humpday Growstars ⭐👯‍♀️

Another week has flown past, and my twins are both looking nice and healthy, but still not conjoined. Anyone who knows my grow style knows I accidentally grow monsters. Like in frame. Big tall girls. This is a nuisance because I grown in and out. Part sun, part LED. And the bigger the plant, the harder to manage. I end up with arms torn off and all sorts of skullfuckery.

So I saw a poster in here start to train a tiny seedling, and I thought I’d try the same. So I have carhooked both seedlings to keep them low. Neither have seemed bothered.

Ann has been topped at her fifth node and Marie is working on producing her forth nodes. As you can see both have stems that are a twisted mess and are basically growing horizontally. I’m all about the aesthetics. I love plants that look beautiful, healthy and with a nice shape. Hopefully I can help them achieve it lol.

I was a bit rushed this arvo. I forgot the bottle ratio and tent pick. I will add both of those tomoz coz I can’t be fucked going back downstairs lol.

By day she is under the sun 6am - 1730. Then she goes under the mars hydro till midnight.

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seedsman seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_0829.jpeg
IMG_0827.jpeg
IMG_0828.jpeg

Hope you have/had the best day! Thanks for following, and your move el Beardo!

⭐👯‍♀️⭐

👯‍♀️⭐Happy Humpday Growstars ⭐👯‍♀️

Another week has flown past, and my twins are both looking nice and healthy, but still not conjoined. Anyone who knows my grow style knows I accidentally grow monsters. Like in frame. Big tall girls. This is a nuisance because I grown in and out. Part sun, part LED. And the bigger the plant, the harder to manage. I end up with arms torn off and all sorts of skullfuckery.

So I saw a poster in here start to train a tiny seedling, and I thought I’d try the same. So I have carhooked both seedlings to keep them low. Neither have seemed bothered.

Ann has been topped at her fifth node and Marie is working on producing her forth nodes. As you can see both have stems that are a twisted mess and are basically growing horizontally. I’m all about the aesthetics. I love plants that look beautiful, healthy and with a nice shape. Hopefully I can help them achieve it lol.

I was a bit rushed this arvo. I forgot the bottle ratio and tent pick. I will add both of those tomoz coz I can’t be fucked going back downstairs lol.

By day she is under the sun 6am - 1730. Then she goes under the mars hydro till midnight.

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seedsman seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_0829.jpeg
IMG_0827.jpeg
IMG_0828.jpeg

Hope you have/had the best day! Thanks for following, and your move el Beardo!

⭐👯‍♀️⭐
@Trala

So here is something that many growers on this site may find controversial. You may love it!

You mentioned that you would like to achieve closer internodal spacing. It is possible to stunt height without stunting growth by providing almost too much light AND almost too much nutrient concentration in an effort to create a massive amount of roots. The photos below are of plants that broke the surface on November 2nd. Yes, they are only thirteen days old. These are regular photoperiods so I will only keep the largest female. I will be topping them tomorrow and sending the tops out for DNA sex testing. They are currently producing 9 - 11 finger fan leaves.

OD23 D13-2.JPG

The photo below shows that the tallest part of the plant is six inches tall (ruler in back). The top leaves are node #9.

OD23 D13-1.JPG

I put a pencil next to the trunk for scale in the next photo. The photo shows the ribbing on the trunk and branches. This will add massive strength to everything that follows. Also notice that the photo shows four nodes in the first two inches of plant growth. This spacing will continue throughout the grow.

OD23 D13-3.JPG

This method requires light height adjustment as many as three or four times per day initially, until there is enough root mass to accommodate the amount of light. It also requires early addition of CalMag and MSA (mono silicic acid)(silicon).
They are currently receiving 392 watts of light (130 watts - 227 watts the first week). No added CO2.
The current ppm is 1300 (part of this is pH adj. and CalMag). Chart recommendation for a one to two week old plant is 500 ppm. They received the 500 ppm since birth. The chart recommends 900 ppm for the third and fourth week.

P.S. I had some open baskets (for a little while) so I put in a couple of Cayennes. It turns out that the net cups fit perfectly in a wide mouth Mason jar so I'm going to try a modified Kratky with them.

Back
Top Bottom