Mike's First 2x2 LED Grow - Dutch Treat & Black Cherry Soda

re: Mike's First 2x2 LED Grow - Dutch Treat & Black Cherry Soda

So im switching my lights to being on at night and being off during the day. I noticed at night temp drops to about 65 in the tent and its up around 84 when light on during the day. Maybe if i do it the opposite i can keep the temps alot closer and wont change as much.

I also hope i wont hurt the plants that much by keeping the lights off. So about 24hrs no light. Hope they pick up after few days

What's up man! Came over to burn one and check out your grow. Your intake/exhaust fans will make a huge difference. You didn't have them in the basement?

Hey thanks man! I had an intake but not the exhaust. I just had the vent open up top. I think my basement in general is too humid. I left my reader down there and the humidity would not go under 75. I also had a reader in my room and saw the humidity was constantly in the 40s sometimes 50 so decided to do the move. Dont want to get mold when it gets closer. And summer is here so it going to keep getting more humid at times.

Now with intake/exhaust on by my window my temps with light on are between 77 and 81 and with lights off between 72 and 75. Wish it was a bit more but better than 64 when i had them off at night. Thanks again for checking it out!

So today is day 7 of flower. And I love how it's looking. My temps are ranging between 79 to 82 with lights on. About 70 to 74 with lights off. I just watered them with oh at 6.3

I watered them 3 days ago with veg nutrients because they were looking light green. My next watering I will give them bloom.

I bought a tds meter to read the ppm. Only thing is I do not know how to do it and where I should be at and how to make it go up or down. Please any help is appreciated. Hope you like the pics.

20170702_215254.jpg
20170702_215215.jpg

This is looking great. I'm gonna hang around and see how the space ends up being. I'm gonna be starting soon in my 2x2.5. Looks like 2 is the perfect size for the space.

Hey thanks! Yea I was tempted to add another one but I knew i know there going to take over the tent. 2x2x5 is what I should have gone for I got 2x2x4. That extra foot would have been nice. I'm gett8ng close to the top of my tent already.

Thanks guys for looking at my journal. I hope I can make it as interesting as possible.

So today I checked my girls and the would was pretty much dry about an inch an half deep so decided to water. They seem to be drinking alot faster.
Since I was watering today and it's almost been a week since last feeding, I switched to tiger bloom. I mixed my nutrients of big bloom(1tablespoon)and tiger bloom(1teaspoon) and Ph level was at 5.5 with nutrients. Got it to 6.2 and check my ppm which read at 480. I added a drop or two of tiger bloom to get it to 500ppm. Got it to 511ppm. Thought I'd start there since I'm at week 1 of flower so I'll move up every week. Let me know if starting at 500ppm is good.

Here are a few pictures I just took. Got some pistils coming out. I gave it veg mites last week in hopes to get the lime green to go away but I guess I did not feed enough. Since I fed it bloom nutrients today, is there a way to get it to become more green or should I go about my feeding every week and let her be.? Any advice is appreciated thanks everyone.

Hey thanks! Yea I was tempted to add another one but I knew i know there going to take over the tent. 2x2x5 is what I should have gone for I got 2x2x4. That extra foot would have been nice. I'm gett8ng close to the top of my tent already.
2 x 2.5 x 7'

Not 2x2x5

So today I watered them half gallon each with ph of 6.3
Not much else but they are taking off. Everyday they look bigger. As you can see the left one(black cherry soda) is growing more than the right one(Dutch treat). My only concern is my space. Atleast the height. I think im going to buy a new tent that's taller. Might just go 2.5x2.5x6 and make this a veg room. Or make this another flower room but use smaller pots next time. I think the 3 gallon was pushing it in this one. Anyways here's a picture of them.

20170706_230047.jpg
20170706_230017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom