Mmmmick 288W LED Development SCROG White Widow

lol I read it to mean only one of 40 had failed, sorry about that.

The water cure might have had a lot to do with your germ rate. But hey even 1 plant from 40 free seeds is one more than you had before.:thumb:

lol I read it to mean only one of 40 had failed, sorry about that.

The water cure might have had a lot to do with your germ rate. But hey even 1 plant from 40 free seeds is one more than you had before.:thumb:

Absolutely! Plus I didn't water cure a bunch of the seeded bud, and they're still in the jar being cured with the buds.

I was pretty disappointed with the quality of my harvest, but I swear it's getting better as time goes by. And with as much as I've been smoking, I'd think the opposite would be happening just from tolerance. Maybe since I smoked what I thought was the best plant first, I don't have strain tolerance for these other plants? Or maybe a really long cure improves the high? Whatever, I'm very pleased. I thought I was down to about 4 z's of crapola.... but now I couldn't be happier. Sorry for the rambling.... I'm buzzed and feeling good :lot-o-toke:

My Afghani curse is still in effect, lol. The Afi Hindu Kush pollen did squat. I'm buying more AHK seeds, even if the Pure Afghani in this grow works out.

DRATS! Good for you man, fall off the bike and get right back on it! Or is it?... Fall off the ladder and climb the heck back up? Or... Bite the bitch back?... I'm confused.:smokin:

Oh yea, like BlueDog said "I'm buzzed and feeling good"

Absolutely! Plus I didn't water cure a bunch of the seeded bud, and they're still in the jar being cured with the buds.

I was pretty disappointed with the quality of my harvest, but I swear it's getting better as time goes by. And with as much as I've been smoking, I'd think the opposite would be happening just from tolerance. Maybe since I smoked what I thought was the best plant first, I don't have strain tolerance for these other plants? Or maybe a really long cure improves the high? Whatever, I'm very pleased. I thought I was down to about 4 z's of crapola.... but now I couldn't be happier. Sorry for the rambling.... I'm buzzed and feeling good :lot-o-toke:

That's cool, you've got a mess of seeds that are probably firat rate.:thumb:

Nothin' like a solid stash of your own home-grown.:tokin:
Ramble on, my friend.

DRATS! Good for you man, fall off the bike and get right back on it! Or is it?... Fall off the ladder and climb the heck back up? Or... Bite the bitch back?... I'm confused.:smokin:

Oh yea, like BlueDog said "I'm buzzed and feeling good"

heheh, the sentiments the same, gonna win that battle eventually.

Seems to be a lot of that buzzed and feeling good thing goin' on. I like it.:goodjob: heheh

Day 14 of 12/12 lighting. Starting to get a little pistil action, other than the Afghani front left, which still hasn't shown sex.

Nutes are 1/2 veg and 1/2 flower at 30% strength, with 2 ml per gallon/4 litres of Cal/Mag. Light at 12"/30 cm.

The Afghani is opening at the center of the plant but the leaves are tattered and not looking too great. This is from being buried under the canopy and getting no light. I've trimmed more leaves than originally planned because they were just layered on top of each other blocking growth. The rest of the plants are developing pretty much normally. Still some budsites that need to be uncovered.

IMG_33312.JPG

IMG_33391.JPG

thanks jsu, they're looking good so far.

Thanks for the reps and Happy New Year to you and yours. Hope 2011 is an excellent year for you.:ganjamon:

Hello again Mmmmick! Are both of your scrog frames the same size? How big are they? Between the two that's an incredible amount of buds. You've definitely got things rocking up north!

:peace:

Day 14 of 12/12 lighting. Starting to get a little pistil action, other than the Afghani front left, which still hasn't shown sex.

Nutes are 1/2 veg and 1/2 flower at 30% strength, with 2 ml per gallon/4 litres of Cal/Mag. Light at 12"/30 cm.

The Afghani is opening at the center of the plant but the leaves are tattered and not looking too great. This is from being buried under the canopy and getting no light. I've trimmed more leaves than originally planned because they were just layered on top of each other blocking growth. The rest of the plants are developing pretty much normally. Still some budsites that need to be uncovered.

IMG_33312.JPG

IMG_33391.JPG
:reading420magazine::bravo::welldone::yahoo:

Very full and healthy screen you have there. Wishing I'd been able to get it right... if my screen was that full I'd be sitting on more than I _normally_ smoke in a year. (That is to say, normally compared to how much i'd smoke if i had over a pound of buds sitting around.)

I think you're a few Scrogs ahead of me, so I don't feel bad, just thinking of the possibilities if when I get back to growing.

Thanks again for sharing with us. Helps us noobies out a lot.

Happy New Year!

Very full and healthy screen you have there. Wishing I'd been able to get it right... if my screen was that full I'd be sitting on more than I _normally_ smoke in a year. (That is to say, normally compared to how much i'd smoke if i had over a pound of buds sitting around.)

Too true my friend. Consumption goes up when supply is not an issue... especially a basically free supply.

I'm finding out that you have to grow quite a bit to keep up with demand, probably 1.5 - 2 z's per month in my case. I don't even keep track anymore. :peace:

Hello again Mmmmick! Are both of your scrog frames the same size? How big are they? Between the two that's an incredible amount of buds. You've definitely got things rocking up north!

:peace:

Hi BlueDog. This scrog is a metre square, app 40x40". The other scrog is half as wide, at 20x24" outside measurements.

Yeah 2 screens deinitely should produce a lot more smoke than I need. I'll be taking a bit of a break after these 2 finish up, most likely. I give more than half to a couple of friends as it is and I don't really want to store too much for long term. When I start back up, I'll only do a single screen.

Thanks BlueDog, I'm just trying to make it work.:thanks:

just beautiful....hugs, L
and sooooo healthy....:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Hi lavendar:welcome:, thank you.

If that Afghani on the left would just get with the program things would even out somewhat, but I'm willing to let her do her own thing. I'm sure she'll be a beauty once she really gets rolling. heheh assuming she is a "she", still no sign of pistils on that one.:wood:
Thanks for dropping in.:peace:

Hi Mmmmick! :thumb:

You have found the secret, I believe. After all the trials and errors beforehand you have finally dialed into perfection. WTG! Just beautiful! Congratulations! :bravo:

Hi OMM. I'm sure there'll still be a few trials and errors along the way but I'm slowly working out the kinks.

Thank you my friend, always good to see you.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom