Mr. Sauga's Sponsored Grow Journal - Featuring Atreum Lighting And Blue Planet Nutrients

1611413013179.png

Hey everybody!

Welcome to my latest venture! This will be a good one as I'll be stepping outside my comfort zone, but I'm not concerned considering the companies I'll be working with. We have some terrific sponsors here at 420 Magazine, and as you may have already gathered two of them have stepped up to make this one a special grow; Atreum Lighting, and Blue Planet Nutrients.

These two sponsors have been terrific in supporting cannabis awareness, and I'm excited to display their products throughout this journal. I’m sure it’s a reflection on their customer service too, so please consider them both when purchasing new lights or nutrients. You can reach their company representatives directly through 420 Magazine if you need some advice, or if you have any questions regarding their respective products. @Atreum Lighting @Blue Planet Nutrients

The guests of honor will be two Original Glue S1's, and one each of the Pakistan Valley Kush and Pakistan Chitral Kush. The bean drop will be happening today and I'll have full pics on my process of germinating seeds.

I’ll also have some detailed information about the products I’ll be using over the weekend. I'll separate each sponsor update into their own posts so it will be easy to follow along. Questions and comments are always welcome, but please keep it on topic.

So sit back, relax, and get ready for some fun!

:Rasta:

I'm in early! :Rasta:

This should be interesting, especially since you won't have VG carrying you! :laughtwo:

Wouldn't miss it for the world! I'm looking forward to seeing how (what looks like) "Foot Magic" works on your stains from the neighbor's backyard.
That's an interesting product... Root Magic. I'll be doing a bit more on that soon!
:ciao:
Woo 1st page !! :high-five: :popcorn:
Welcome Rex! Thanks for stopping by!
So much for the sauga ending with that last one!
:popcorn:
It did, with MrS... now Mr. S is starting a new one.
Hiya N4! Welocme and thanks for following along.
Very nice, Mr. S
Pulling up a beanbag :hookah:
Always good to have security in here. Thanks Goody!!
I'm in early! :Rasta:

This should be interesting, especially since you won't have VG carrying you! :laughtwo:
Oh you know it brother. I'm kinda lost here without her.

Highya Mr Sauga,

Some very distinguished company here!! And I can imagine looking through a loupe to see the trichome factory you'll have! Best Wishes, and Happy Smokin'

Has this journal already surrendered to the emojis?
Thanks for dropping in everyone! :hug:

Right on!
Hope you dont mind if I follow along?
I do not. In fact I encourage all your legal age friends and relatives to do the same. I'm a really lonely guy and love the company.
Welcome aboard Lime!
Highya Mr Sauga,

Some very distinguished company here!! And I can imagine looking through a loupe to see the trichome factory you'll have! Best Wishes, and Happy Smokin'
Thanks so much Bode! I'll try and give you a look into my imagination down the road. ;)
Thanks for dropping in!

There’s not much I can contribute! 99 percent of the time I read journals and posts here in awe ...( and heavily medicated ) haha

can’t wait to see how this ends . :yummy::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom