My 1st grow

Day 21 of 12/12

So when I came home 2nite and checked on my ladies I found 1 more lady!!!!:cheer::slide:;):roorrip::rollit:
U Remember U-K#3 right? She looked like this when I transplanted her into that huge kitty litter bucket.
006177.JPG

Well from that time, has undergone a little hst and now looks like this.
002260.JPG

A photo my clones sitting my da pitcher. I dont know if this will work but I wanna try it..:smokin: day 3 or 4 I'm not sure..
003221.JPG

Here is a photo of the main cola of my Lady!! photo choped to express just the main cola. Why I dont know but I did it.
006187.JPG

Sweetness!!
008188.JPG

Big Mama, its not the best pic but it will wok I guess
011144.JPG

Last by not least all 4 ladies and my clones
004220.JPG

I took so many photos just b/c I was in there and could not take a photo of one and not the others!! It didn't feel right.

They will get their 3rd dose of blooming nutes 2morrow before the lights go out.

I cant believe 4 out of 5 is a blessing!!:thanks: to the All Mighty for granting me with 4 beautiful ladies. :thanks: to the 420 members for all of your help. mostly: GMT, Green, Butcher, Norcaliwood, Mmmmick, sonzor, PA, SouthernWeed and cant forget about Granny. Thank you all for all of your advice, helpful hints and experience you have shared with me. I wont vote for a member of the month b/c to many people have helped me out. You are all M.O.M. to me ::rollit::peace: If I forgot about somebody I'm sorry, just speak up and I'll make it right...

So please let me hear your thoughts, concerns or just say hello. I would like to hear from anybody and every body who reads this....

nice advice coming out of here. I like the water discussion esspecially. Its definetly an amazing site to watch when a plant gets water afetr a drought. HOLY SH*T is all I can say. An outdoor monster can suck up gallons and gallons of water after a drought. I'm tellin ya, Its like watching godzilla give birth. This huge thing just appears within a couple hours...LOL..Kinda medicated..

Thanks Butcher, I felt the same way when I first witnessed it happen. I was all freaked out like WTF b/c this was the 1st plant I ever grew. I think I put about a gallon and a half or water if not more. Then had to water her again a couple days later.

So I have been kinda busy building a new DIY grow room today. It's 20" wide by 2ft tall by 15" deep, roughy 3.8 or 3.9 cubic foot. I have a 32=125 watt and a 13=65 watt cfl bulb. It equals about 200 total watts. When I get some extra $$$$ I plan on getting a couple Y adapaters and some extra 32 watt bulbs and have some real fun. It will total 440 total watts for roughly a 4 cubic foot area. I already put the seeds in a cup of water for quick release. It still needs some work but it'll work for now. I still got to put a door on the outside but the light will run the same for now. A seperate timmer is needed to run at 18/6 anyway, so when that times comes the doors will be added. I plan on growing my clones if they do take root as well as those seeds I got from that really great smoke from a couple weeks ago.

So I got a question about something:

How do I start a new grow journal? Its a dumb question but I dont know how!! More than likely b/c I'm so bad with a computer.

Here are a few photos of my new grow room. So you can get an idea.
001214.JPG

002261.JPG

003222.JPG

Thanks for all of your support and comments!! I have learned so much from this site!!:yummy:
:thanks: 420

:peace:

congrats on all the ladies and the new grow box looks really nice, great job, keep it up....

MI-Grower, great job on the DIY Grow box bro. Good also to hear your cuttings are doing well. Ya, it took about 2 weeks for a good mass of roots to appear on the cuttings, but all are transplanted and gone bye bye now. I will take more cuttings today as 5 of the plants are in 12/12 now. Keep up the excellant work bro, you should be proud.

MI-Grower, great job on the DIY Grow box bro. Good also to hear your cuttings are doing well. Ya, it took about 2 weeks for a good mass of roots to appear on the cuttings, but all are transplanted and gone bye bye now. I will take more cuttings today as 5 of the plants are in 12/12 now. Keep up the excellant work bro, you should be proud.

Thanks GMT for ur comment and advice about the cuttings..I am proud of myself, thanks again bro!!!!!!

Hey every1 I started a new journal for my grow box!!!! Stop by and check it out, leave a comment or just say hello...I hope every1 shows as much support on that journal as you have done on this 1!!!!!

The link is below in my signature!!!

Sup 420,

I just wanted to ask every1 to go check out my DIY cloner I created and it did not cost a dime. Just a little thought and time.. Pics are posted at DIY Grow Box 2nd Grow

Let me know what ya think and thank you for ur time..

So while I was in the grow room putting my seeds in the dirt, I figured I would take some photos B4 the lights go out.

Sweetness:
002264.JPG

My Lady
003223.JPG

Big Mamma
004223.JPG

006188.JPG

Looks like she is gonna have 20 plus bud sites!!!!!!:cheer:

Here is my girl Whitney, she was supercropped and {lst'd} a little bit. Sorry for the bad photo.
007192.JPG

These photos are for your viewing pleasure!!! Hope you enjoy b/c I know I do!!!!:Rasta:

Thanks GMT I might have to make a run up to GR sooner than later. That's very nice of ya bro. Damn my buddy was just in GR yesterday and wanted me to go. It might be a while though, I dont have the funds to go any where right now. If ur ever down by BC let me know..

Does any 1 know how much light is needed for a 4 cubic foot area? I dont want to be under lit in my diy grow room.

Thanks for all of ur help!!!:yummy:

So I went in and checked on my Ladies and what did I see BALLZ on MY Lady. :whoa::thedoubletake: That's just a shame. I noticed a couple the other day but really did not want to realize it. Now I have to admit it, My Lady is a Hermie. What an early age to be showing. DAMN and she was looking so good to.

I got a couple ????

1. As long as she does not pop out an astounding # of ballz, how long can I keep her flowering 4?

2. Lets say my hermie does get my other ladies pregant. Would those seeds be all female seeds?

Any and all help would be welcome....

Thanks..

Hey there MI, through my reading you probably won't want to keep a true hermi's seed output as many of those seeds will be hermi prone.

If your balls came from stress (usually light in the dark cycle) then they are "feminized" seeds and probably usable for the most part.

Sorry about the female impersonator. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom