Neikodog's 1st High Brix Multi-Strain

Don't feel bad dude. If you do start a journal you'll get the same support the rest of us do. If you don't I hope you keep posting them here. I want to see how that does for you. I will be transplanting my 2 today they gotta get out of those pots.

Thanks neiko, either way will keep ya up to date, I agree on the up pot.....when I moved this choco their was a little loose soil on top but other than that she had no more room in that pot.......throw some pics of them up for us, thanks again neiko we will have to get together after harvest.....:thumb:

And nate I just think your pretty cool and mellow so I'd follow yours.

Thanks dude, you seems like my kinda guy......alright you guys talked me into it......I got some stuff to do today, and gotta go check a dj out tonite for our wedding reception.......but after that I will work on a journal for neiko's choco.......and the HB converted Jack Herer......have a good day all......

:high-five: Nate, when you get your journal started, post a link here ... or somewhere. I'd like to follow along.

OK the Chocolope's are in their new home and into the flower tent. I will get some pics in the morning. They went into the 10 gallon smart pots with 2 ml transplant to 1 gallon water each. They were pretty badly root bound which is probably why they haven't responded to much of anything since I had them out in the sun too long. Man were they pissed at me. Nate, that one is looking much better, I think you're on your way with that one now. Good decision on the journal too. Post your link here when it's up.

OK I got it now. Man I gotta figure out a way to do this for a living. I just can't get enough....I got the growing bug bad.
Michigan is really close to legalizing recreational to "fix" the roads. I don't know what that will mean for the medical growers or how it will be handled but it is coming.

Yeah buddy,,, like that thinking.... grow, grow, grow... oh and I'm subbed,, nice journal!

:welcome: 3M. Glad to have ya here. Got some Pics coming here in a little bit. Gave Brix this morning so I want to give them a couple hours before pics.

Yeah man,, , I've been doing a lot of reading and lurking but not much posting.... early mornings, late nights, busy days in between. But, I start my Doc kit soon and it appears that you're starting so I'll follow closely...

Update Time.
Tangerine Dream
TD17.JPG

DSC_000686.JPG

ACE Tikal
TK1.JPG

TK1A.JPG

Group
GR15.JPG

Neikodog get that application for recreational even if you cant use it there like the fucking golden ticket from willy wonka.
Seriously apply as soon as they allow. I regret everyday I wake up that I didn't a year and a half ago.

Neikodog get that application for recreational even if you cant use it there like the fucking golden ticket from willy wonka.
Seriously apply as soon as they allow. I regret everyday I wake up that I didn't a year and a half ago.

It is supposed to go on the ballot in 2016. Michigan just voted down a proposal to raise taxes to fix the roads and the mainstream news is reporting that recreational will probably pass if the tax money is used to fix the roads. I've got a nest egg that financially I could do it but experience is what I am lacking. If they do pass it I will try and secure a license but I 'm sure that will be rigged somehow.

That reminds me I want to get my 1st brix reading. Just gotta figure out how to squeeze the juice. BTW I did test a vine ripened tomato from my grocery store. The brix was drum roll..............................3. Can't believe they made me pay for that shit.

It might have been 3....but I find the water bags they call tomatoes usually test about 6, at least where I'm at.

Make sure you really crush your sample. Mortar and pestle works every time. Vice grips and washers can also work. Quarters maybe too, although I wonder if the ridging doesn't impede the crushing of the cell wall?

Force and pressure is what is needed.

It might have been 3....but I find the water bags they call tomatoes usually test about 6, at least where I'm at.

Make sure you really crush your sample. Mortar and pestle works every time. Vice grips and washers can also work. Quarters maybe too, although I wonder if the ridging doesn't impede the crushing of the cell wall?

Force and pressure is what is needed.

I just did my 1st brix reading on the tangerine and tikal. I took a leaf from the bottom 3rd of each plant and used a garlic press to get some juice. The tangerine came out at 10 and the tikal at 8.5. It was 4.5 hours after lights on and they got brix this morning 10 minutes after lights on.
On the tomato I just opened it and squeezed out some juice onto the refractometer so I am sure you are right doc I didn't do it right but it still sucks.

I just did my 1st brix reading on the tangerine and tikal. I took a leaf from the bottom 3rd of each plant and used a garlic press to get some juice. The tangerine came out at 10 and the tikal at 8.5. It was 4.5 hours after lights on and they got brix this morning 10 minutes after lights on.
On the tomato I just opened it and squeezed out some juice onto the refractometer so I am sure you are right doc I didn't do it right but it still sucks.

Yep, it's very important to really crush up the cells, otherwise you just get the interstitial water, not the INTRAcellular juices.

Back
Top Bottom