Neikodog's 1st High Brix Multi-Strain

Wow thanks Doc. Can I get some more input please? So you know I did the CAT early, so should I follow up with CAT #2 or the super drench we talked about? You said to do it after the CAT drench but I'm unclear if that is after the 1 st or 2nd one. I drench again on Monday with whatever.

Do the second Cat Drench as planned....give a very light watering the next time, just to hold it over for a couple days and then do the Super Drench!

Epic plants. Really fantastic.

OK I got it now. Man I gotta figure out a way to do this for a living. I just can't get enough....I got the growing bug bad.
Michigan is really close to legalizing recreational to "fix" the roads. I don't know what that will mean for the medical growers or how it will be handled but it is coming.

OK I got it now. Man I gotta figure out a way to do this for a living. I just can't get enough....I got the growing bug bad.
Michigan is really close to legalizing recreational to "fix" the roads. I don't know what that will mean for the medical growers or how it will be handled but it is coming.

You've got the tools to grow the best....keep practicing, try to improve one grow to the next....you can do it!

While driving around in my service van today I got to thinking how happy I am right now. Most of this happiness is due to the health of my HIGH BRIX plants.....no joke. I can't remember being this excited about anything in a LONG time. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning haha. My work can be physically and mentally taxing at times but it's alright because I just think about those shiny leaves and the new buds forming and I feel like life is just great and only going to get better after harvest. Thanks Doc again for not only my plant health but my re-newed mental health.
OK so the one who is banned C*rs* 420 has been following this grow through facebook and emphatically insisted I do the CAT drench a week early, so after running it by Doc I got the green light and did it. We'll see what happens next. Pics soon.:peacetwo:

I go to sleep thinking about my beauties...and dream :)

You know you're in the zone when the leaves on the lower parts of the plants flatten out and get noticeably thicker. That's when you're looking at between 12/14 brix...go ahead, test em lol :)

Hey neiko, just snapped some pics of the choco.......I think she is finally recovering from the ride the light schedule change and the more intense light......she just started to throw hairs......I think she will be fine, the leaves are starting to stand up.......thanks again man......
IMG_20150523_091251182.jpg
IMG_20150523_091242095.jpg
:passitleft::high-five:

I know I feel kinda bad adding all these pics to neikos and smokey's journals........I just might do it, I also know how many journals you all are subbed too, and the time it takes too keep up.....:passitleft:

Don't feel bad dude. If you do start a journal you'll get the same support the rest of us do. If you don't I hope you keep posting them here. I want to see how that does for you. I will be transplanting my 2 today they gotta get out of those pots.

Back
Top Bottom