Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

I see Cob's in the Future.
o_O
Oh yes, many cobs!
So much variety in this tent :)
It's the spice of life :)
That black cherry punch is dripping frost. I have to say though, those skinny leaves on the LP x gg4 are looking very enticing. Looking good. Enjoy the tenderloins!
Thanks Morglie and we loved the tenderloins.
Looking great Neiko, love that Ultra dog and the BCP!
The UD is really starting to put on the frost. Next drink will be CAT so she should really pack it on then. I think the BCP came with frost on the seed :p
High Amy, thanks for stopping by. I hope you're feeling better.
Them all look real good. I think I can smell them from here.
Thanks Meds, I can't really smell them anymore, I think I'm nose blind to them now.
Them skinny leaves caught my eye too.:yummy:
cannot wait to see what the flowers do!
Nice and Badasery. Cheers Nieko
I'm not sure where the skinny leaves are coming from. Doc said it doesn't look like Paki and it doesn't look anything like my gg4 except for how lanky it can get. It should be interesting for sure. I have high hopes for her!

STILL hard to say, but these leaves are Chem, structure is Og though, but that's what happens when you don't top them. Anything to tell me about the smell?

Totally possible, man. Let me know how she progresses, cause that'll change for sure. I remember getting it in F1, I'd have to double check my old journal.

09/11/2015 from my journal:

Judging from what's happening with flowers OG and bushy phenos will be ready between 2-5 October, but the big one might go till 2nd week. Smell is not really what I expected to be, bushy pheno with pinkish pistils smells like vanilla shake with just a little bit of cherry ice cream :tokin: And they all have this scent going, some are just weaker smelling, and some have spice on the top.

09/15/2015 from my journal:

More vanilla smell with spicy nutmeg on the top, and just a hint of cherry.

So It's not your imagination, man. You're spot on I'd say :thumb:

And this is another comment on Chem UD after harvest from my journal dated 10/30/2015:

There's a soaring hybrid pheno I call Chem pheno which lets you go cool and relaxed more and more after an hour or so, but first very heady, very warm and also potent. Taste is like smoking piney cleaning liquid, very stingy. Bud looks top, hard as a nugget and very resinous. This is the one.

So it'll change quite a bit yet and I have to say it kept quite nicely from F1 to F2.

Great then my wife will hate it, which means all mine!
My wife hates cherry anything as well. that is why i did not buy a pack of the BCP. I have a few beans I traded for though and will grow them out. Unless the wife somehow likes the cherry pheno I will probably look for a red or purple pheno with less cherry in it.

I appreciate cherry smell. I had a plant once that came down with strong cherry smell.

Back
Top Bottom