Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Man, I stopped getting notifications for this then lost it in my email...sigh.

F'n PUMPED to see what my cut does. I upcanned it last weekend and put up my new light array this afternoon ( 6-Samsung panel array). I can grab a few pics but can't post them...Suffice it to say, it's looking really nice and just now starting to motor.

High Gov, nice to see ya. Feel free to post pics here if/when you can. It's a busy one here this weekend. The Tangie Ghost Train is done along with a GDP. I'm debating the Durban. It's only been 8 weeks but damn those are some dense nuggs. There has to be some indica in there somewhere. I got an email saying CBG has restocked true Durban, I may have to give that one a try.

Excellent JM...noisy thing too, those AC condensers. Whenever i visit here, things are always top notch,..conversations, great info, and great vibes.
Ok, thanks to Neiko , and just a few others,....
decided to stick with the plan , and go with two A5 X Malawi, and two Durban Poisons for my next four plants. Both very heavy in Sativas , as you all know. I'm curious as hell to see if these CKS, DP's. are as i remember the taste and affects to be.
ACE has just released a version of it in Reg's. from Cannaiboigen.(sp. very wrong:(). Wonder what the differences are between the two....anyone know?
Cheers Neiko and many friends....:circle-of-love:

I have the version from Cannabiogen and my jars from the Dutch Passion version is getting empty real quick. I think I will trying to drop some beans from Cannabiogen/ACE here in the next month or two. Can't let my coffers empty

High Gov, nice to see ya. Feel free to post pics here if/when you can. It's a busy one here this weekend. The Tangie Ghost Train is done along with a GDP. I'm debating the Durban. It's only been 8 weeks but damn those are some dense nuggs. There has to be some indica in there somewhere. I got an email saying CBG has restocked true Durban, I may have to give that one a try.
I believe DP bread some indica into it in order to try and shorten the flowering times down a bit with their Durban. Is yours turning purple on you at the end?

Excellent JM...noisy thing too, those AC condensers. Whenever i visit here, things are always top notch,..conversations, great info, and great vibes.
Ok, thanks to Neiko , and just a few others,....
decided to stick with the plan , and go with two A5 X Malawi, and two Durban Poisons for my next four plants. Both very heavy in Sativas , as you all know. I'm curious as hell to see if these CKS, DP's. are as i remember the taste and affects to be.
ACE has just released a version of it in Reg's. from Cannaiboigen.(sp. very wrong:(). Wonder what the differences are between the two....anyone know?
Cheers Neiko and many friends....:circle-of-love:
Hey Duggs, yeah its cooled right down here too.
CBG's Durban has no indica genetics in it. Their pics of buds look more like fluffy landrace sativa. My Dutch Passion version has buds so dense I think they could bust a window.

I believe DP bread some indica into it in order to try and shorten the flowering times down a bit with their Durban. Is yours turning purple on you at the end?
Nope no purple. The plant is starting to fade but it's more yellow. I decided to wait til tomorrow to decide what to do with it. It'll be the 3rd plant to come down so if I'm too tired of harvesting it will get another week.

Oh...life is so tuff eh bud!..lol.:rofl:..another boring harvest,..blahh , blahh, blahhh. Too much fun .:passitleft:
Ok then, so, am i the only one to try the CKS version of DP. Neiko and i decided together that the DP has a good chance of finishing together , with the A5's,.... so DP was really , the only suitable option in my seed stash. I'm hoping the A5's go into week12 /13 tops. Thinking the DP will go at least 11-13 , so they will be ripe , at harvest...i'm thinkin. This is/will be my goal/plan.:hmmmm:
Anyhow , nice weekend Neiko, gang....cheers to ya'l.:circle-of-love:

...From what I was reading...CKS version is a mostly sativa hybrid, with Indica bred into it decrease flowering time, and Cannabiogen is 100% sativa, as stated above...I have one just about a week old from breaking ground...either her or a Tutankahmon are up for a 15 gallon pot...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Not what i wanted to hear Hook,..ffs's. Durban Poison should be 100% Sat.,,,now a breeder has messed with it...i'm not impressed. That means i have only got a chance ,of getting that desired , 'old school taste' i'm looking for...Bahhh! Well, i have that CKS version to grow along side the two A5's. Like i said,..the DP will be very ripe , by the time the A5's. are done. Oh well, so be it. Anyhow , thanks bud, enjoy the night would ya....big game tonight....:slide:

Oh...life is so tuff eh bud!..lol.:rofl:..another boring harvest,..blahh , blahh, blahhh. Too much fun .:passitleft:
Ok then, so, am i the only one to try the CKS version of DP. Neiko and i decided together that the DP has a good chance of finishing together , with the A5's,.... so DP was really , the only suitable option in my seed stash. I'm hoping the A5's go into week12 /13 tops. Thinking the DP will go at least 11-13 , so they will be ripe , at harvest...i'm thinkin. This is/will be my goal/plan.:hmmmm:
Anyhow , nice weekend Neiko, gang....cheers to ya'l.:circle-of-love:
It's good to see you breaking out some sativas Duggs. Are you doing your normal 4 plants?

Back
Top Bottom