Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

thanks caretaker for the info. Chem Star is a Top Dawg cross of the
Chem D x Star dawg, so you’re right on with the lineage. I knew something special was a possibility with her. I also a few weeks ago recognized that they were salt lovers, like my OG, leaves were slightly thin and papery, loss of turgor. So hit all of them with 2 tbsp of Epsoms each...slapped them back awake in 1 week. Now I need to stay on top of it, as once you get behind on a mg def, it’s hard to catch up. Thanks bud!:Namaste:

I took cuttings of all of them before I sent them into flower, just in case.;)

As I ruffled each of them the pigmented one has a sharp acrid fuel scent already...have to give her extra care!

Thanks for sharing your journal Neiko!

Have a great day folks!
No problem at all DL, I love it when something interesting pops up. Feel free to share her progress here if you want. Looks like you might have something special. :goodluck:

Magic Jim had a Jack Herer that had coloration issues like that. Last I saw her was growing it out, but I didn't see how it turned out. I'd run it to finish personally.

I finally culled the little devil. The first topping didn't seem to harm it but as time went on it the vegetation seemed to get smaller and smaller and more variegated. The waning amounts of chlorophyll just wouldn't fully support additional growth with any vigor at all.

The one above is probably ok as CareStaker has accurately pointed out the ChemD traits.

May watch awhile here Neikodog as I want to see what you're putting in those cobs. :bongrip:

I was at a convention over the weekend and met a mass medical rep. He had a couple of things he doesnt typically carry. i could have grabbed packs of Star Pupil but he wanted $100 per pack. I almost grabbed the deadly sativa though. I ended up grabbing the panamagoo. I havent run anything with panama in it so i am interested to see what it will do when I get around to it.

H
I was at a convention over the weekend and met a mass medical rep. He had a couple of things he doesnt typically carry. i could have grabbed packs of Star Pupil but he wanted $100 per pack. I almost grabbed the deadly sativa though. I ended up grabbing the panamagoo. I havent run anything with panama in it so i am interested to see what it will do when I get around to it.
How are the conventions? In my head I just envision people handing out beans everywhere to gain popularity lol.

It should be good!

It was pretty decent. There was no smoking or vaping at the event and there werent as many vendors as the year before. But there were some new ones this year. They arent supposed to sell flower or seeds so they do it fairly illegitimately most of the time. Most ppl this year sold you a sticker and you got a pack with it. Either that or a shirt or something. I picked up a few packs of Dynasty gear, A nice pack of Cannarado's Now N Graper and that pack of panamagoo. I got a couple of nice freebies with my pack from Cannarado which was a win. I enjoy it ut it gets expensive real fast lol. I was disappointed with the glass choices this year. I was hoping to find a really nice piece but there was only really a lot of cheap pieces or super expensive ones. I want a nice hammer but most people around here dont make them often. I have found a few from blowers on Ig but they are not cheap lol. Anyways I am rambling. If you have the chance to go to one do it. It is worth a few hours of your time IMO.

It was pretty decent. There was no smoking or vaping at the event and there werent as many vendors as the year before. But there were some new ones this year. They arent supposed to sell flower or seeds so they do it fairly illegitimately most of the time. Most ppl this year sold you a sticker and you got a pack with it. Either that or a shirt or something. I picked up a few packs of Dynasty gear, A nice pack of Cannarado's Now N Graper and that pack of panamagoo. I got a couple of nice freebies with my pack from Cannarado which was a win. I enjoy it ut it gets expensive real fast lol. I was disappointed with the glass choices this year. I was hoping to find a really nice piece but there was only really a lot of cheap pieces or super expensive ones. I want a nice hammer but most people around here dont make them often. I have found a few from blowers on Ig but they are not cheap lol. Anyways I am rambling. If you have the chance to go to one do it. It is worth a few hours of your time IMO.
Would have to be a vacation if I planned on going to anything like that. I would have to treat the convention like I do gambling, take out some cash and only spend that and leave wallet in the hotel :rofl:

Would have to be a vacation if I planned on going to anything like that. I would have to treat the convention like I do gambling, take out some cash and only spend that and leave wallet in the hotel :rofl:
Yeah i went with a set amount of cash and it was gone rather quickly lol. I spent the last hour trying to figure out what to buy the wife so that I wasnt just blowing money on myself :laugh:. But yes a set limit and will power are both required when one goes to these things. If not you will blow a couple of grand in the blink of an eye.

I finally culled the little devil. The first topping didn't seem to harm it but as time went on it the vegetation seemed to get smaller and smaller and more variegated. The waning amounts of chlorophyll just wouldn't fully support additional growth with any vigor at all.

The one above is probably ok as CareStaker has accurately pointed out the ChemD traits.

May watch awhile here Neikodog as I want to see what you're putting in those cobs. :bongrip:
I had a Jack Herer Auto from Greenhouse that had that leaf variegation but she outgrew it about the time she started flowering. Great terpene profile on her......pure pepper. Nice flavor too, very unique. Don't have final weight on her but guessing 4-5 ounces.

Enjoy, bud :)

Good mornin to ya Neiko....nice harvest! Where u puttin all this cannabis?? LOL!
Have a great day bud!:passitleft:
Hey Duggs, morning to you too. It's funny there is always people around who want to hold it for me...:laugh:
I cobbed most of it. That takes up a lot less room.

Enjoy, bud :)
:ciao:Conrad. So far I've tried the tangie ghost train and did enjoy that one quite a lot. GDP is staple in my garden and the Durban is new. I may try that one today and see how much sativa she has in her.

Man Duggs, my DP was done at 9 weeks. What else do you have? You need 11-13 for the A5. There is quite a bit of variety in those from what I've seen in other tester journals but 11-13 seems pretty consistent. Do you still have any Malawi x PCK?

FFS's...9 weeks...no good eh! Ok,..i think i still have some M X PCK..i'l go have a look . When does that one finish?

Back
Top Bottom