New to 420 with a question

CallMeChef

Hello fellow smokers, tokers , growers and possibly fiends (just kidding).
I'm Greg, a no longer smoking but interested in growing, young lad.
Before I just ask you to share your knowledge with me I'll share a bit about myself.
I'm a cook by trade currently working at a mexican/texas style restaurant. I enjoy what I'm doing that I can live by.
My biggest hobby is making money (nothing to do with the growing ;) ).

Well here's my question anyway before I get carried away, I wanted to know if anyone could tell me how I can 99% cover the smell of a flowering marijuana plant that I would be growing in my apartments closet. Now, let me say that my setup is nearly 100% enclosed with wood framing and a neat little sliding door, with ventilation but before I planted I wanted to know that if carbon filters and baking soda screens would almost eliminate all odour or if there are more ways in which i can ensure that nosey neighbours had no idea that I was growing a couple plants right next door.

All input is appreciated!

Greg :adore:

Hey Chef, welcome to 420 magazine, easily the best site about of its kind! Your so in the best spot for advice and encouragement.
Your on the right track with the idea of a carbon filter. If you have one of them running, the only time it should smell is when you open up to work. The other thing that I have heard great things about is Onna Gel or Ona not sure lol but its very strong and is supposed to work real well!
Anyway I'm sure you will have plenty more answers and input soon. Best of luck in your endeavors

Back
Top Bottom