IMG_0890.jpeg

These two were pissing me off as well.

IMG_0894.jpeg

Swapped them for better models the same from downstairs. We did this the last grow as well. This is the primo room.

The best go here. The rest get retired to the minors.

This room is for closers.

IMG_0897.jpeg

Also, the orange one is for flower only.
There is no orange. Its red. Marked as "Red Permanent Marker"

You did raise something of interest though.

The collars. I saw The Lad puncture bigger holes in a couple of collars.

So I just ordered 24 new ones.

They used to cost 150 baht. Growing weed seems to be on the wane here - just paid 50 baht - like $1.35

It will rule that out. Plus we're so good at keeping the lines and pre filters clean now can't see us getting a blockage again.

IMG_0012.jpeg

Like look at that! Water them 6 times a day and they get busy praying!

Beasts one and all.

IMG_0014.jpeg
IMG_0015.jpeg

& Co a bit perved with me over the 8x4. Says I’m palming off my discards to her to fix. I mean how the 8x4 has become her domain? No idea. But I’m open to it.

We had another plant insta die today upstairs. I had a photo of it but switching between phones again can’t find it. An Imperium X. We germed 5/6 swapped in one so no more. & Fo wanted the best plant in the 8x4 to swap in. An @Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk. It was a great call.

Not grown it before.

But. But. The second best plant was a Bruce Banner.

“Oh yeah I kill the last with the rose-mary oil”

That you did honey!

But yeah two interesting strains now. Banner and the Animal Mints. The other three strains I’m not growing for me. Tried them all now and very dull.

IMG_0018.jpeg
IMG_0019.jpeg

I’m coming to the opinion these are the fussiest plants I’ve ever grown.

Just raised the lights more.

Like everything is so low at the moment (ex the lights) high THC brings fussy maybe?

We’ve swapped in 3 plants that got up potted to 5 gallons as the cover charge.

IMG_0020.jpeg

I confuse the two but is that bokashi or grass I spy? @Bill284 ? We had a couple of bags of each we used once. Seem to have been finished off in the up pots.

We used it before but nothing jumped out at me to use it again. It’s also really expensive here. And one of them smells rotten.

One thing we haven’t used recently is @DYNOMYCO. We stopped using it and started getting plants insta die. & Co blames me for not buying it. I blame her for not reimbursing me the grow costs.

I’m coming to the opinion these are the fussiest plants I’ve ever grown.

Just raised the lights more.

Like everything is so low at the moment (ex the lights) high THC brings fussy maybe?

We’ve swapped in 3 plants that got up potted to 5 gallons as the cover charge.

IMG_0020.jpeg

I confuse the two but is that bokashi or grass I spy? @Bill284 ? We had a couple of bags of each we used once. Seem to have been finished off in the up pots.

We used it before but nothing jumped out at me to use it again. It’s also really expensive here. And one of them smells rotten.

One thing we haven’t used recently is @DYNOMYCO. We stopped using it and started getting plants insta die. & Co blames me for not buying it. I blame her for not reimbursing me the grow costs.
Good morning Mucker :ciao:
I'd say it's more important to get Dynomyco on the roots at an early age than using bokashi if your saurce is suspect and overcharging.
It's dirt cheap here and effective with frass and Dynomyco.
But if it smells and costs a fortune just pass for now.
Everything else ok today?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

718a4bO4rjL.jpg

Screenshot_20240412-170113_1.png

Hey Nick!

I would go for either one of these for combating nasties and wilt off. You could search for Bacillus amyloliquefaciens or D747 for similar products. Other commercial products are hydro guard.

D747 is way more effective than Dynomyco for your intended purpose since it contain only the most active and effective anti fungal bacteria.

Bacteria cultures constantly die off growing inside in containers and needs to be replenished to stay effective.

Or you go the oxidizer route for real. "Keep it clean" only really works as an anti viral/fungal agent if added every day to two times daily since it's hydrogen peroxide.

Cheers!

718a4bO4rjL.jpg

Screenshot_20240412-170113_1.png

Hey Nick!

I would go for either one of these for combating nasties and wilt off. You could search for Bacillus amyloliquefaciens or D747 for similar products. Other commercial products are hydro guard.

D747 is way more effective than Dynomyco for your intended purpose since it contain only the most active and effective anti fungal bacteria.

Bacteria cultures constantly die off growing inside in containers and needs to be replenished to stay effective.

Or you go the oxidizer route for real. "Keep it clean" only really works as an anti viral/fungal agent if added every day to two times daily since it's hydrogen peroxide.

Cheers!
I was thinking about chlorine earlier today. Even went as far to tell & Co who told me to gf myself.

We put the Keep it Clean In every day - once or more depending on which room and feed frequency. Not sure what it is. Its only in that room and outdoors as well. Don't think we've had it in the tents. Just not sure how to go about fixing it. Ordered the new collars to rule that out. At the same time we can soak the manifolds in something kill that.

BUT! We have that other Nativo 40 or whatever for it and its gone missing. That's a real solid fungicide used in the tropics. Cashew nuts in India and bananas in Thailand.

@Bill284 - Yep all good buddy, just made me laugh with our medium management that an old bag of that got mixed in with fresh coco peat! But I like they're a touch more organic with it because they're the only two plants I'm interested in smoking in the whole room!

IMG_0064.jpeg

Yeah another one died.

Really I need learn to grow weed again.

IMG_0078.jpeg

Yet the “annoying ones” I shipped downstairs recovering post repot.

The dead one repotted down to a 3 gallon and see if it fixes her. A bushy Future #1 exact replacement shipped in. Nearly we t GSC or Pineapple Chunk. Sorta remorse about that. But sure I can get some better tasting weed from the tents see me over.

IMG_0082.jpeg

Not checked, maybe the.nee Netafim Netbow collars arrived today (trying saying quickly!) bit of a loss though. Lights so high. EC so low.

Environment so low. VOD can’t be more than 0.8

See tomorrow.

IMG_0084.jpeg

These are great now. Belatedly I realised I can press the upstairs blue button near my coffee table in the flower room to activate the pump. So at 6pm I manipulate the valves and water the 2x 5x5’s, the 8x4 and the flower room. From 6:30pm to 5:59pm the valves are set to water the 4x4 solo tent. 3 minutes. 6 times a day.

They are banging as a result.

That’s it really.

Huge holiday here today.

@Wastei - celebrating?

IMG_0064.jpeg

Yeah another one died.

Really I need learn to grow weed again.

IMG_0078.jpeg

Yet the “annoying ones” I shipped downstairs recovering post repot.

The dead one repotted down to a 3 gallon and see if it fixes her. A bushy Future #1 exact replacement shipped in. Nearly we t GSC or Pineapple Chunk. Sorta remorse about that. But sure I can get some better tasting weed from the tents see me over.

IMG_0082.jpeg

Not checked, maybe the.nee Netafim Netbow collars arrived today (trying saying quickly!) bit of a loss though. Lights so high. EC so low.

Environment so low. VOD can’t be more than 0.8

See tomorrow.

IMG_0084.jpeg

These are great now. Belatedly I realised I can press the upstairs blue button near my coffee table in the flower room to activate the pump. So at 6pm I manipulate the valves and water the 2x 5x5’s, the 8x4 and the flower room. From 6:30pm to 5:59pm the valves are set to water the 4x4 solo tent. 3 minutes. 6 times a day.

They are banging as a result.

That’s it really.

Huge holiday here today.

@Wastei - celebrating?
Thai new year and water festival! It was 53°C locally a couple of days ago in southern Thailand.

We're cooking a lot of food and making Ice cream. Doing some some preparations for the summer!

What's up at your end @NickHardy people staying somewhat civilized? 🤣

Cheers!

I manged to get 12x Thai people to a tourist bar for drinks and foor, my family, my extended family the builders from next doors family!

Bought everyone food and drinks, played with big time water pistols, bought more food and drinks. Then got all 12 of them home safe in a minibus taxi.

Our four year old shoved me and & Co in the swimming pool when got home. Which was warm! Amazing!

I formally agreed to adopt my step kids and therefore my Grandson, which my Mun has begrudgingly admitted she chose the name because The Lad wanted to name him after me - i’ll adopt you buddy but my name is my name!

Arthur anyway. He’s gonna be a “Hardy”

Me and my Mum got history over that nane - she’s very funny!

So yeah - my family played with water, drank drinks, ate many foods, we gave charity of food and fun to many. And we all got home safe and unhurt - its a dangerous place at the best of times. Songkran is crazy AF

IMG_0062.jpeg
IMG_0063.jpeg

Like that pickup truck is a water truck. A baby one like 500 maybe 1000 litres?

Cost ls 500 baht for one. $15USD

Deliver in 30 minutes.

Look i’ve done it. I fess to it.

But yeah? $15 to get them turn up with an electric pump off the back of a water truck to absolutely SuperSoak an entire street?

Yeah OK.Done it. Don’t blame the player. Blame the game.

But you know! Its kinda annoying when you’re on the receiving end!. So retired from that game now.

Its statistically the most dangerous day of the year in a top ten most dangerous countries on the planet. Haiti, asonalia and Yemen don’t really keep tabs so Thailand is well up there. Like SA!

Plus MOTM!

I mean MotA!

Masters of the Air!

Watch that!

I formally agreed to adopt my step kids and therefore my Grandson, which my Mun has begrudgingly admitted she chose the name because The Lad wanted to name him after me - i’ll adopt you buddy but my name is my name!

How interesting. What does it mean to formally adopt a Thai person in legal terms? What does it offer them in terms of security?
What an absolute crying shame to see water being thrown out on that scale.

How interesting. What does it mean to formally adopt a Thai person in legal terms? What does it offer them in terms of security?

What an absolute crying shame to see water being thrown out on that scale.

I know. I have issues with even having a borehole. People I don’t think should be able to privately own water. I was wowed by the fact when I moved to Cape Town and you could have your own borehole dug. No planning permission or whatever.

Beg for the rains by throwing away the last of your precious water is nuts. as Capetonians would get!

IMG_0139.jpeg
IMG_0140.jpeg
IMG_0141.jpeg
IMG_0142.jpeg

I mean it took a week and cost three dead plants - new collars being fitted in a moment. Arrived an hour ago - but now I’m OK giving them an 8/10 again.

Flip a week today feels right.

IMG_0147.jpeg

Yeah & Co may havr a point about my cast offs!

They’ll be OK. we got 900g or so I think out of here last time out without trying. Also 10 plants. Think we can get that up this time. They had no love last tiime but the orange/red pheno Minosa x Orange punch is incredible. Had 6 weeks cure now.

IMG_0145.jpeg
IMG_0146.jpeg

These?

Yeah another week too. They can carry on vegging under just this @Mars Hydro . FC4800 Evo but def putting a couple of the 60w strips in there when we flip.

Keee-lo inbound baby.

I manged to get 12x Thai people to a tourist bar for drinks and foor, my family, my extended family the builders from next doors family!

Bought everyone food and drinks, played with big time water pistols, bought more food and drinks. Then got all 12 of them home safe in a minibus taxi.

Our four year old shoved me and & Co in the swimming pool when got home. Which was warm! Amazing!

Me and my Mum got history over that nane - she’s very funny!

So yeah - my family played with water, drank drinks, ate many foods, we gave charity of food and fun to many. And we all got home safe and unhurt - its a dangerous place at the best of times. Songkran is crazy AF

IMG_0062.jpeg
IMG_0063.jpeg

Cost ls 500 baht for one. $15USD

Deliver in 30 minutes.

Look i’ve done it. I fess to it.

But yeah? $15 to get them turn up with an electric pump off the back of a water truck to absolutely SuperSoak an entire street?

Yeah OK.Done it. Don’t blame the player. Blame the game.

But you know! Its kinda annoying when you’re on the receiving end!. So retired from that game now.

Its statistically the most dangerous day of the year in a top ten most dangerous countries on the planet. Haiti, asonalia and Yemen don’t really keep tabs so Thailand is well up there. Like SA!

Plus MOTM!

I mean MotA!

Masters of the Air!

Watch that!
I have a few friends in Thailand that have been sending me pictures and videos.... It looks like a blast🤩.

I've tried to visit Thailand a few times now and have been denied by the embassy 😭... One day soon though.

$15 for a truck driven super soaker.... Sign me up I'll take two lol... Ik ik ik water being wasted and such.... But there isn't a shortage there so i don't personally see a huge negative with people having fun in a long time tradition of prayer for a rainy season and turning it into a city wide fun celebration....despite the rotten apples that due negative actions during such festivities.

I have a few friends in Thailand that have been sending me pictures and videos.... It looks like a blast🤩.

I've tried to visit Thailand a few times now and have been denied by the embassy 😭... One day soon though.

$15 for a truck driven super soaker.... Sign me up I'll take two lol... Ik ik ik water being wasted and such.... But there isn't a shortage there so i don't personally see a huge negative with people having fun in a long time tradition of prayer for a rainy season and turning it into a city wide fun celebration....despite the rotten apples that due negative actions during such festivities.
You're from NY on a US passport?

No need the embassy. Book a flight arrive and get a 30 day visa on arrival. Extend it for 30 days while you're here for $50

I'm not making assumptions at all - but there are a few on the board with difficulties travelling into the US. But as a US citizen - actually they don't ask don't tell! Yeah a criminal record doesn't play here. You're fine.

If you're having a problem with getting a Thai embassy issued visa I reckon one of two things.

You're applying for the wrong visa. All the Thai Embassy and Consulate websites are badly translated. Are you doing it by post? Its probably the kind of thing were to go there they'd explain to you better what you need.

Also - if you want a longer than 90 day visa you cannot apply from your home country. They don't care your home country funds.

You need to apply for a Non Imm O - Purposes of... (Over 50 Retirement, visiting Thai Spouse/Family are the two most common) Not sure you can convert a Non Imm O (Purposes of Tourism) into a long term one.

Then its a race against the clock! In the first 30 days you need to open a Thai bank account and transfer in $11,000USD for a family visa - you don't have a Thai wife on a marriage certificate the Thai's will recognise because you haven't been here?

So "Over 50's" its $22,000 and it needs to be in a Thai bank account 60 days before you apply. And 30 days after.

But unless you've been deported from Thailand - and even then - after 5 years it generally expired and certainly it happened before they digitised fingerprints in about 2017 you're fine. I have a mate got deported for getting busted with a kilo of weed. Horrific. Real nasty Thai cops took all his money, put him in a brutal Thai jail until they had all his money then deported him. He flew back to the UK, changed his name to his mothers maiden name, got a new passport and moved back here. But pre 2017. Digitised fingerprints.

Yeah the water stuff its crazy. There should be no water shortages here at all - just the overall country water infrastructure needs some work. Its a fairly big country - size of France say. A mix of tropical and sub tropical. Roads are great and the electricity stuff getting way better (internet is like top 5 in the world for cost/speed/latency) - there's talk of a pipe network to ship water round the country as the different regions go from wet/dry seasons at slightly different times.

They'll get there in the next 3-4 years.

If you want any help on the Thai Visa thing PM me. I know people can help - for free too! Or pop a message in my OT thread in my signature?

You're from NY on a US passport?

No need the embassy. Book a flight arrive and get a 30 day visa on arrival. Extend it for 30 days while you're here for $50

I'm not making assumptions at all - but there are a few on the board with difficulties travelling into the US. But as a US citizen - actually they don't ask don't tell! Yeah a criminal record doesn't play here. You're fine.

If you're having a problem with getting a Thai embassy issued visa I reckon one of two things.

You're applying for the wrong visa. All the Thai Embassy and Consulate websites are badly translated. Are you doing it by post? Its probably the kind of thing were to go there they'd explain to you better what you need.

Also - if you want a longer than 90 day visa you cannot apply from your home country. They don't care your home country funds.

You need to apply for a Non Imm O - Purposes of... (Over 50 Retirement, visiting Thai Spouse/Family are the two most common) Not sure you can convert a Non Imm O (Purposes of Tourism) into a long term one.

Then its a race against the clock! In the first 30 days you need to open a Thai bank account and transfer in $11,000USD for a family visa - you don't have a Thai wife on a marriage certificate the Thai's will recognise because you haven't been here?

So "Over 50's" its $22,000 and it needs to be in a Thai bank account 60 days before you apply. And 30 days after.

But unless you've been deported from Thailand - and even then - after 5 years it generally expired and certainly it happened before they digitised fingerprints in about 2017 you're fine. I have a mate got deported for getting busted with a kilo of weed. Horrific. Real nasty Thai cops took all his money, put him in a brutal Thai jail until they had all his money then deported him. He flew back to the UK, changed his name to his mothers maiden name, got a new passport and moved back here. But pre 2017. Digitised fingerprints.

Yeah the water stuff its crazy. There should be no water shortages here at all - just the overall country water infrastructure needs some work. Its a fairly big country - size of France say. A mix of tropical and sub tropical. Roads are great and the electricity stuff getting way better (internet is like top 5 in the world for cost/speed/latency) - there's talk of a pipe network to ship water round the country as the different regions go from wet/dry seasons at slightly different times.

They'll get there in the next 3-4 years.

If you want any help on the Thai Visa thing PM me. I know people can help - for free too! Or pop a message in my OT thread in my signature?
One was during covid they cancelled my flights and all.... The second time was after 2021 and there was restrictions that I did not meet such as student, medical professional, etc... and I was just trying to visit for a couple weeks. I do not have a criminal record or anything 😅 despite being from NY 😂 I think it was just my end wrong timing trying to travel while the world was in panic. I ended up in Philippines and Costa Rica instead when both trips got cancelled.

Sorry for getting off topic.

But fingers crossed for ya on hitting that "keeee-lo" mark 😅

One was during covid they cancelled my flights and all.... The second time was after 2021 and there was restrictions that I did not meet such as student, medical professional, etc... and I was just trying to visit for a couple weeks. I do not have a criminal record or anything 😅 despite being from NY 😂 I think it was just my end wrong timing trying to travel while the world was in panic. I ended up in Philippines and Costa Rica instead when both trips got cancelled.

Sorry for getting off topic.

But fingers crossed for ya on hitting that "keeee-lo" mark 😅

100% then you can visit Thailand - the covid thing was when they closed all the borders:

Book a return flight to Thailand. Arrive with a US Passport with 6 months or more to expiry.

Have a bank card/credit card and like $100 in USD your wallet (its cheaper generally for most countries to withdraw Thai Baht from an ATM here - one of the highest ATM densities in the world and credit/debit/Paypal/Apple Pay not widely taken.

Smile at immigration guy as he takes your photo and scans you thumbs, say "Sawdee Krup" and make a praying thing with your hands with a slight downward nod of your head and enjoy 30 days of Visa Exemption (not a visa on arrival like say Chinese now get - that's a different thing)

No need a Thai embassy at all.

I posted a while back a great trip that would take someone round all the highlights of Thailand.

I'll hunt it out in my Off Topic thread though.

IMG_0216.jpeg

5 Days out from flip. So changed the feed schedule. Rather than 50-60L once a day at 6pm

They’re going to get about 40L twice a day at 2pm and midnight.

Lights os 8am to 2am

Change it up again when they go to 12/12 on Sunday.

Probably same 40L twice but 10am and 6pm

Nick.

Back
Top Bottom