NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

This is where I feel the little shit's just take their sweet ass time to get going. Recon they should really kick into gear in the next week or 2. Try get that wet / dry cycle going, I found they really shoot when searching for water

To be honest I've fed it bugger all. It gets water and maybe some lab / humic acid or kelp if I'm making a spray for the outside garden. And yes the 1st 2 weeks of flower feels like a month.. then check other peoples journals and they seem to be harvesting every 2nd week.

Look good let’s hope the defol lets enough light in

At 15w I'm pretty doubtful and this is a 4000k light so if the tester shows as a lady I'l whip out the real lights for flowering. I'm mostly interested to test my sealing of the room. With so many "backyard" grows the air must be saturated with pollen around here. The sativa I showed you of my buddies is about 6 blocks away from my house and he has yet to do an outside grow and not get pollinated.

At 15w I'm pretty doubtful and this is a 4000k light so if the tester shows as a lady I'l whip out the real lights for flowering. I'm mostly interested to test my sealing of the room. With so many "backyard" grows the air must be saturated with pollen around here. The sativa I showed you of my buddies is about 6 blocks away from my house and he has yet to do an outside grow and not get pollinated.
Time to throw a community street party to draw out those buggers growing their own. All we need now is for something we are able to spray on our plants to ensure they do not get pollinated, there may be something out there but I haven't looked.

Time to throw a community street party to draw out those buggers growing their own. All we need now is for something we are able to spray on our plants to ensure they do not get pollinated, there may be something out there but I haven't looked.

Was wondering if you could just hose the buds down regularly, as water is suppose to kill the pollen. I went to a car spares place and bought a car pollen filter. They call them cabin filters and its about 30 x 20cm so it can fit over a decent sized vent.

If they legalize personal grows then I'd most likely build a small greenhouse and grow in there....but even that's doubtfull...the wife has the garden packed with plants so no space for me...

Ok so good news, bad news time:

Good news, the dwc seedlings are great.....bad news the dwc seedling are doing great....wait what? Yeah they're doing so well I grossly underestimated the root growth and now I stuck in a corner as I can't easily put these in bigger net pots....poops

P10500142.JPG

P10500152.JPG

the roots:
P10500172.JPG

Might just have to be brave and perform some surgery on the little pots.....

Grow update:

RDWC seedlings looking super happy:

P10500262.JPG

Cuvee, some seedlings just don't seem to want to get going. Not sure if I messed up the microbes in the soil as some are a bit yellow and really shouldn't be. Tried a LAb watering and some worm tea on another watering in hopes of helping the microbes but doesn't seem to be doing much.

P10500312.JPG

Some just arent performing.

P10500332.JPG

Then the tester, luckily I put a light sensor in the room to show when the lights are on/off as the timer switch wasn't working properly for 2 days. Slightly confused plants now...

P1050039.JPG

They will get situated quickly.

Sadly a cuvee and 2 loco cookies are on 3 weeks and looking small and sad. They may just be runts with my luck. Hopefully as the grows get done I'l get better at raising the plants more evenly. Or learning to clone and running batches that will be the same. SO much to learn and grow

I have a few cuvee runts but non yellowing up on me. Let the pots dry a bit then feed plain water .. Dee of it helps

Ok cool, that was going to be my next plan.

The RDWC kids looking very happy, at this rate they will be monsters compared to the soil also did a res change today.

P10500511.JPG

P10500522.JPG

P10500532.JPG

P10500542.JPG

some happier in soil, had to trim a leaf as it had a borer in it:

P10500562.JPG

Looking happy to me bruv!. .

Back
Top Bottom